Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa (8477 Views)

Ayodele Dada Is Not The First Nigerian To Make CGPA Of 5.0. Why D Noise? / SAP SCM Online Training In Boston|brazil / First Nigerian University With Intercalated MBBS Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 24, 2010
chamotex:

Chiogo enjoy your 5 minutes of fame, aite?

Imma be back on top when my [i]s[/i]ex tape comes out next week
counting down to next week. . . . when exactly and what site or channel?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2010
lmao!!!
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by skfa1: 2:13am On Feb 24, 2010
chamotex:

oh, is it that tape wey dem fire ur yansh?  grin   grin   grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 2:14am On Feb 24, 2010
chamotex:

With your two inches- who go watch am?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

With your two inches- who go watch am?
The same person that watches your own 1-incher in action, me grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 2:16am On Feb 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Na so u dey expose the intimacies of our bedmatics to all of NL for free?

By the way its 1.5 tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 2:17am On Feb 24, 2010
FL Gators:

lmfao!! grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

Na so u dey expose the intimacies of our bedmatics to all of NL for free?

By the way its 1.5 tongue
lol

chiogo:

lmfao!! grin
dntmind him jare
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by ayettymama(f): 3:48am On Feb 24, 2010
congrats to the lady

is this for real

1st nigerian valedictorian ever
ever ever

in a sec skool??

why am i slightly embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chamotex(m): 3:53am On Feb 24, 2010
FL Gators:

counting down to next week. . . . when exactly and what site or channel?

Dont worry I'll give you the info or better yet, an exclusive download cool
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 4:57am On Feb 24, 2010
Chei see my handiwork oooo grin grin grin grin
I no suppose re open this thread ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 5:26am On Feb 24, 2010
chic2pimp:

Chei see my handiwork oooo grin grin grin grin
I no suppose re open this thread ooo grin grin grin grin grin

I pray God forgives you for your evilness undecided
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 5:29am On Feb 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

I pray God forgives you for your evilness undecided
May sango impregnate you with octuplets tongue
Evilness ko Kokonets ni shior grin cool
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thanks.
I was Valedictorian in KG too, seriously. We're two of a kind.

For real, Never knew we have something in common.

Lemme think,
I used to roll tyres on the street barechested as a child, Did you also?

I used to steal meat from my mom pot as kid, Did you also?

I used to have a mad crush on some girls in my Primary 3 class, Did you also?

I used to lust after my Primary 4 class teacher, Miss Mireku(Ghanaian) Did you also have a crush on your teachers?

I used to tap current from babes in Molue buses and I prefer standing for maximum effect, Did you do same too?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Lemme think,

I used to lust after my Primary 4 class teacher, Miss Mireku(Ghanaian) Did you also have a crush on your teachers?

I used to tap current from babes in Molue buses and I prefer standing for maximum effect, Did you do same too?
smh. Parents send kids to school to learn, na meat ddey go steal from pot.
Dem go fit think dem nefa feed the pikin at home.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
smh. Parents send kids to school to learn, na meat ddey go steal from pot.
Dem go fit think dem nefa feed the pikin at home.

I think its still better than playing Daddy and Mommy with your neighbours son under the sheets tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

I think its still better than playing Daddy and Mommy with your neighbours son under the sheets tongue tongue tongue tongue
Hey that was a great game, okay?
Just say you want me to show you how it goes tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
LMAO!!

Dayo, I stole meat from the pot too. tongue

Can't relate with the rest. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Lemme think,

Shakes his head in pity embarassed embarassed embarassed

Most peeps would feel so embarrased that they wouldn't even want to think about it not to talk off writing it down for the whole of NL to read.
However seeing that you are an Ashewo Ten Kobo, I can't say that I am suprised you did it.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
chic2pimp:

Shakes his head in pity embarassed embarassed embarassed

Most peeps would feel so embarrased that they wouldn't even want to think about it not to talk off writing it down for the whole of NL to read.
However seeing that you are an Ashewo Ten Kobo, I can't say that I am suprised you did it.

Yeah tapping current from alata babes undecided, dayokanu does not see to have game
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
LMAO!!
Dayo, I stole meat from the pot too.
Can't relate with the rest.

Another thing we have in common!!!!!!!!!

You mean you never had a crush on the boy sitting next to you in primary 4?

At least I know you have one incurable crush on Rajon Rondo.

Most peeps would feel so embarrased that they wouldn't even want to think about it not to talk off writing it down for the whole of NL to read.

Chickenshrimp, You sef dey form better person. No be you dem slap inside metro last year trying to use your elbow to tap a girls chest forming like you were dozing?

Yeah tapping current from alata babes , dayokanu does not see to have game

Learnt my skillz from the streetz. Dont you see all these ajebo babes prefer the men that grew up in the streetz and not the mommy guys who playing Mortal Kombat while we were learning scoping skillz.

While ajebo boyz were cramming Boy 2 men lyrics to scope babe we were doing " I love you, oya talk your own" grin grin grin and we alwayz prevail. AREA!!!! AREA!!!!!!! AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
^ I don't rub on girls- I just think its creepy, rubbing yourself on some random girl undecided on Nigerian buses. You know soap and Nigerian girls are as different as chicken and beef
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
oh Chiogo, so you know book small? nice one,

keep it up.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Chickenshrimp, You sef dey form better person. No be you dem slap inside metro last year trying to use your elbow to tap a girls chest forming like you were dozing?

So you still get mouth reply?   undecided
Shame no catch you abi? embarassed embarassed embarassed
You suppose hide your face 4 life bloody ashy tongue

SEFAGO:

^ I don't rub on girls- I just think its creepy, rubbing yourself on some random girl undecided on Nigerian buses. You know soap and Nigerian girls are as different as chicken and beef
Oh no you did not just say that shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin

SEFAGO:

Yeah tapping current from alata babes undecided, dayokanu does not see to have game
Game ke?
You should never put Dayo & Game in the same sentence again.
Dayo go tap anything even Malu if dem dey wear skirt shocked grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

SEFAGO:

were. se awaon obirin ti o n gbe kakiri ni ko ki i lo ose?
jewo pe awon obirin t'oba ri ni oju ona lo ma n gbe kakiri. mtchew
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Another thing we have in common!!!!!!!!!

You mean you never had a crush on the boy sitting next to you in primary 4?

At least I know you have one incurable crush on Rajon Rondo.
I went to one razz elementary school, didn't like the boys.  lipsrsealed  I had some stalkers though  grin
In junior high, I did have a crush.  tongue We all start from somewhere.

And No, I don't have a crush on Rondo. We're married.  cool

honeric01:

oh Chiogo, so you know book small? nice one,  

keep it up.
Umm, thanks, I guess.  tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
lol molue buses?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, thanks, I guess.  tongue

no sarcasm here, it came out raw and genuine wink
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
^ I don't rub on girls- I just think its creepy, rubbing yourself on some random girl on Nigerian buses. You know soap and Nigerian girls are as different as chicken and beef

Welcome to the Skool of Hard knock.

SHARAP there jor!!! No be you dey tap current from your housegirl? Tapping current is as old as man.

So you still get mouth reply?
Shame no catch you abi?
You suppose hide your face 4 life bloody ashy

Talk true and you would be saved. At least it was your elbow not your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Game ke?
You should never put Dayo & Game in the same sentence again.
Dayo go tap anything even Malu if dem dey wear skirt

Game? I tire for all these ajebo o. mention game for Mushin in my dayz and we would think you are referring to table soccer.

Chickenshrimp, Why is the picture of FL Gators on your screen saver stained with those white fluid?

I went to one razz elementary school, didn't like the boys. I had some stalkers though

Another similarity. I went to one razz elementary school too. And also I had stalker. My shadow was always stalking me.

In junior high, I did have a crush. We all start from somewhere.

Another similarity. crush in junior school. BTW were you crushing and winning all those awards? maybe I didnt crush enough else I might have won too.

And No, I don't have a crush on Rondo. We're married

When did you divorce Ofokasibe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol molue buses?

Fond memories? You also remember okada and Keke marwa?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Chickenshrimp, Why is the picture of FL Gators on your screen saver stained with those white fluid?

asiri e ti i n tu, je ki gbogbo NL mo nkan to ti n e pelu aworan mi, sotigbo.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Fond memories? You also remember okada and Keke marwa?
I don't even know what a keke marwa is lol

I've seen okadas though.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
honeric01:

no sarcasm here, it came out raw and genuine  wink
Alright then.  smiley

dayokanu:

Another similarity. I went to one razz elementary school too. And also I had stalker. My shadow was always stalking me.

Naw, mine wasn't my shadow.  grin

dayokanu:

Another similarity. crush in junior school. BTW were you crushing and winning all those awards? maybe I didnt crush enough else I might have won too.
Yes oo, I was that bad good.

dayokanu:

When did you divorce Ofokasibe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
He was just one of those primary school stalkers reincarnated. But you know I had to keep running.  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Plight Of The Nigerian Student / Unizik Cut-Off Marks for 2012/2013 Admission List available here / Why The Hate On University Of Ilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.