Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy (57332 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Jonathan’s Government Made Our Economy A Disaster – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by goodforsomthing: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaylister:
Is there any to be sure about? APC used BOKO HARAM to condemn PDP government and now PDP is using NDA to do same to APC, Naija will never grow if the citizens don't understand what this politicians are doing. Thank God am not from Nigeria

You are 100% correct, but why are you denying your country remember their is GOD O owo epo ni araye ma bani la .

i love my naija people,my Naijabet business panthers.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by charlesucheh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaylister:
Is there any to be sure about? APC used BOKO HARAM to condemn PDP government and now PDP is using NDA to do same to APC, Naija will never grow if the citizens don't understand what this politicians are doing. Thank God am not from Nigeria
NOW TELL ME, HOW IS SOUTHERN SUDAN BETTER THAN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by flokii: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's very easy to destroy than to rebuild..

If only qe Africans think deep bfor doing things.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by cjrane: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
What is destroying our economy is the corruption of APC continuing from where the PDP stopped in 2015.

NDA is actually saving us by forcing these issues to be discussed. If not, everyone will be talking about increasing oil export without any consideration for the welfare of the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by lordizak(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by GboyegaD(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
divide9ja:
Our take on the matter is that Buhari is not educated so cannot lead an educated country.

A leader must be brave but Buhari showed cowardice in the line of fire

Let the truth be told, the Nigerian economy started nose diving becos Buhari did not apppoint an economic team,
but instead was appointing media advisers, due to his lack of education.

The country is suffering becos they have an illiterate guiding them not becos of NDA.

I mean how can an educated man say that the fulani herdsmen are Libyans

Nigeria is suffering becos of buhari's incompetence.
Thats why the SS & SE have had enough.

I mean why be led by an illiterate when you have educated people?

Your rant would have been meaningful if the educated one was competent while he led the nation.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Omonigeriarere: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
cheesy and yet d biafrans are happy about the bombings because buhari defeated GEJ. They prefer to suffer till death than buhari having a successful government. Unpatriotic buffoonistic terrorist

I just dey gbadun your common-sense, walahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Ayibaba1: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is commendable by PDP, say it the way it is, it is beyond politics!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by menxer: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaylister:
That is why the NDA will not kill their people, they feel it is better to destroy pipelines, so it will affect the economy of the country and this will make APC government to do less work. think about it

So when APC govt does less work, as as result of NDA activities, the Niger Delta will be more developed, abi?
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Lastborn12(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
[And who have APC Epp hypocrisy? quote author=spiffyzaki post=46238683]Who pdp epp[/quote]
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by alt3r3g0: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hygist:
PDP blames NDA over naija Economy crisis...

Whats your say on this? was naija economy stable before the origination of NDA?

https://twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/738662926945521664

Yea. Beginning of may, Gtbank doubled their alllowance on monthly and daily rate on POS. End of may with all the bombings...banks have started to cancel pos entirely, fuel is now 145 as refineries cant produce and low exchange due to falling production rate.

So yes. They have definitely made things a lot worse. This pics says it all. Everyone, including them are affected. North made same mistake with Boko Haram. A shame we are towing the same route.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Chigold101(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
dorocent:
Lol...
Aite, I dnt hv a tin for buhari or his administration buh I certainly blive dat, wat PDP did to dis country durin 16yrs of rulin is more worst dan wat NDA r doin now. Buh I hope for a better country. Buhari plS do sumtin to stop all wat we r facing now.
you are right bros.
PDP stole all our yams.
I think APC is a better option. They are so clean & politically righteous. Just name them:
1. Audu Ogbe PDP former chiarman
2 Rotimi Amaechi 6& half years governor under PDP
3. Saraki 8years governor under PDP
4. Ngige 3years governor under PDP.
5. Kwankwaso 6& half years governor under PDP
6. Atiku 8years VP under PDP.
AND SO MANY OTHERS.
These guys are now better angels cos they are now in APC

1 Like

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by alt3r3g0: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
anonimi:

Why is our economy ONLY based on Niger Delta oil?
What happened to the agricultural crops of the old regions that had resource CONTROL back then

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3785461_img20160601092258_jpegc3a557d09f21e9c45ad216e5e87c20d0

Can you edit this and put the % derivation beside each of the states? Thats where you will see who the problem really is.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by wirinet(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaylister:
That is why the NDA will not kill their people, they feel it is better to destroy pipelines, so it will affect the economy of the country and this will make APC government to do less work. think about it

The reasoning of 5 year old. So the pollution of the water and environment will not kill their people? Or the destruction of the economy will not kill their people. If the economy collapses, the Niger delta will be affected most. It would have relatively less impact on Lagos and the South West. Also it would have little impact on the common northerner. Only the politicians and their cronies would feel an economic collapse. the northern commoners are mainly farmers and artisans and receives little or no oil money. But the only industry in the Niger delta is oil. Outside the oil industry, the only other industry is the civil service, which largely depends on the monthly oil allocations. Once the oil allocations stops and oil companies close down, million of people will die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by skedobo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerians need to wise up.. Those hailing the activities of NDA have not yet understood the gravity and extent to which their nefarious activities will lead to. Ask those who live in Warri today, they have seen the once bubbly city reduced to nothing as the oil companies shut down operations and moved their operations bases to Lagos and Port harcourt. These is not about crippling resources of the big men or politicians only, how many hotels lost patronage due to the oil companies present in warri, how many cleaners lost their jobs, landlords had empty buildings without tenants, taxis had no passengers, even the state lost revenue generated from tax by companies.... the repercussion is enormous. its high time as a people we start raising our voices to condemn these unpatriotic acts

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by ademoladeji(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
anonimi:

How will our country progress if we "just play along"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

You're very correct...

I'm not a passive citizen... I exercise my civic right by voting my preferred candidate not a Party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by felsunseg(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lildav:
When it rains....it pours!!!
yes when it rains even the rain makers roof is not spared
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by alt3r3g0: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
mandax:

And immediately after the Spear was passed to Buhari's APC, the monster suddenly disappeared;

after Jonah government must have spent about $4billion oil revenues fighting the Monster, about 15000 innocent Nigerians killed, Nigeria's soldiers killed.

It was a most horrific way to look for political power.

You forgot to mention that it was also seen and used as a good way to embezzle more of our common wealth...we heard of 9 million dollars in private jets and Dasuki gate.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by anonimi: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
ademoladeji:
You're very correct...

I'm not a passive citizen... I exercise my civic right by voting my preferred candidate not a Party.

There is still room for IMPROVEMENT as with all things.
You can identify, encourage and support (morally & otherwise) good candidates to stand up/ come out to contest.
Cheers.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by wirinet(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Why is our economy ONLY based on Niger Delta oil?
What happened to the agricultural crops of the old regions that had resource CONTROL back then

Because we were infected with the "Dutch Disease" in the early 70's and have not taken the right medication for a cure.

Dutch disease
The Dutch disease refers to the problems associated with a rapid increase in the production of raw materials causing a decline in other sectors of the economy. When the raw materials run out, the economy can be in a worse position than before.
- http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/11977/oil/dutch-disease/

Believe me resource control is not the antidote to the dutch disease, in fact it will exacerbate it.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by alt3r3g0: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
wirinet:

Because we were infected with the "Dutch Disease" in the early 70's and have not taken the right medication for a cure.

Believe me resource control is not the antidote to the dutch disease, in fact it will exasperate it.

Seems there was a mixup in the quote. Thats anonimi's quote. But go ahead and educate him and his likes.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by anonimi: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
wirinet:
Believe me resource control is not the antidote to the dutch disease, in fact it will exasperate it.

I guess you mean exacerbate it, not so
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by stoku: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello friends! You see a last news? Link https://www.naij.com/849721-breaking-niger-delta-avengers-issues-serious-warning.html?source=breaking

Military group does not give the authorities to carry out repairs. Oil production fell more than twice.
Do you think the authorities will destroy this grouping ?
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by uduokirika1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Are u. Insunuating now dat. APC seccretely sponsored Boko Haram?
jaylister:
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by dorocent(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordizak:

This is how a reasonable Nigerian should speak. whether you voted for or against him. The interest of our country comes first.
tnx boss
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by wirinet(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
anonimi:

I guess you mean exacerbate it, not so

Yes, i mean exacerbate. I hardly proof read before i post.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by billyG(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
mandax:

And immediately after the Spear was passed to Buhari's APC, the monster suddenly disappeared;

after Jonah government must have spent about $4billion oil revenues fighting the Monster, about 15000 innocent Nigerians killed, Nigeria's soldiers killed.

It was a most horrific way to look for political power.
U mean jonathan & pdp shared d $4billion meant r fight d monster.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by heironymos(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
dorocent:
Lol........

Aite, I dnt hv a tin for buhari or his administration buh I certainly blive dat, wat PDP did to dis country durin 16yrs of rulin is more worst dan wat NDA r doin now. Buh I hope for a better country. Buhari plS do sumtin to stop all wat we r facing now.
just like praying to the devil to make things right when its obvious he is the clear cause of your suffering. Sometimes I just wonder how partisan politics, fanatism, and sentimentalism can make wise men turn into what the later is.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
cheesy and yet d biafrans are happy about the bombings because buhari defeated GEJ. They prefer to suffer till death than buhari having a successful government. Unpatriotic buffoonistic terrorist
I just wonder why they can take the over one year defeat.You can't always win now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by kelly72: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
rottennaija:
PDP are secretly sponsoring the NDA. They would rather the pipelines are blown that. For the refineries to work or for Nigeria to be self sustaining in fuel production.

They would rather the country burns than for APC government to succeed

It goes both ways. Remember that boko haram and fulani herdsmen were arranged for GEJ and Buhari saw nothing wrong. Karma is a wicked god.
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
PDP is very civil in its oppositioning, can any one remember d dirty, "touty" and crude languages of APC when they were d opposition? i comment my reserve....... embarassed
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by kelly72: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mekwen:
I just wonder why they can take the over one year defeat.You can't always win now.

APC gloated and celebrated each time boko haram killed many Nigerians last year going back. Were u all in Kosovo then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.