Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man (1906 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by khuna(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2006
Am a girl who doesnt want to be vulnerable to any guy including her husband, so guy and ladies in the house tell me how am going to make my marriage work because i really want to fall for my husband.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by harvey(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2006
Girl i dont know how else one can love without being vulnerable.cos if u truly love,u will be vulnerable.if u dont want to love then u wont.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2006
@harvey
exactly.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by harvey(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2006
germans will say alles klar. cool
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by whitelexi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2006
The only way to do this is to remain celibate grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by katherinae(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2006
buy a parachute, that way when u fall, u wont hit the floor so hard wink
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by ima1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
Because you fall in love doesn't mean you have to be stupid, love is not blind. if i fall for you doesn't mean i would take crap from you, all you gotta do is guard your heart, don't fall for someone blindsided, make sure you know what you are getting yourself into before you absolutely give yourself to any guy.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by AkpoJude(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
khuna:

Am a girl who doesnt want to be vulnerable to any guy including her husband, so guy and ladies in the house tell me how am going to make my marriage work because i really want to fall for my husband.

khuna
you most be vulnerable to an extent whether you like it or not
But
what I will like to do for urself include
Try to be an independent lady ie work towards it
It will earn u respect in the sight of men
also and most importantly Place God first even in ur relationship u r keepin or u will b keepin because even if u r disappointed by the guy God will be there for u.
Sister
Always prepare for the worst but expect the BEST smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by ladybam(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2008
@ poster

always have a plan B grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by kokoye(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
You dont want to fall for ur spouse? then you got no business being married!!
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by topup: 3:41am On Jul 16, 2008
I understand how you feel, you are genuine and honest, but you know that can be taken for granted or used to someone else's advantage. I felt that way but the easiest way is to just take things slow, try and get to know 'your man' as much as possible before going into anything and always keep in the back of your mind that it may not work, always communicate to your guy that you are a serious girl who wants committment and guy to be serious with her too. When you have felt that the guy is genuine, you will gradually start opening your heart. It happens naturally for most people, if you do not the man may leave you because he may feel unloved or used since you have your heart so heavily guarded and he has no access to it, or maybe you may be heartbroken anyway, no matter how much you know the guy or test him. Just know anyone who is dishonest to you or breaks your heart is left for God to punish, don't beat yourself up about it, just know that you tried your best, dust your hands and walk away.

All the best, aren't we all looking for genuine love?

Another thing to consider is many people hurt people without wanting to intentionally, my ex said he couldn't commit to me and I was upset not because of the truth but because of the way it worked out. He was forced by me to come out with why he was being so distant with me, he did not have a mature chat, I felt I deserved that, the truth, I had to drag it out of him. He genuinely did not want to hurt me, as to admit to me that he couldnt commit was better than pretending everything was ok and then going to cheat on me behind my back.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by tpia6: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by alisigwe(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2011
@topup,gurl u d bomb!keep it up.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by misanho: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2011
@ OP,
U sound weak, gullible n insecured, we all fall ok especially 4 those we <3, so love on strong wit ur heart n head, cheerz
Re: I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man by maclatunji: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sounds like Miss. Independent. Don't worry about it, by the time it happens you will be taken-off your feet without knowing how it happened. I just hope it will not be for the wrong person.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Make New Friends Here / Aftermath Of St. Valentine's Day. . . . . . Lol / What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.