Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (39274 Views)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by anonimi: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
goonsmi:

Mumuni, did you even read the jargon you copied ?

The school is a yet to be approved one so who else will pay the teachers if not the parents of the pupils At least the said community is making efforts pending the time the government will take over the responsibility of the school.

I thought that a progressive administration will ensure ALL children are in school.
Maybe Amosun is just a progreTHIEF, right
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by AgreatMan: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
See the contrast. While some people blessed with natural resources have decided to constitute themselves to miscreants blowing up things and polluting their waters, some others are tactfully attracting development to their region.
Call these people whatever you want, but the Yorubas have mastered the art of living successfully under this contraption call Nigeria and the importance of living peacefully with others even under intense provocation.

Check this other post,

Rubbish.
Typing in bold letters doesn't connote any sense, unless you are a tenant in that dungeon.

You can check my profile, I don't follow people, I don't even have a twitter account, but I am sooo following this chic. Those are knock-out punches.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by precious1967(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
obailala:
I am not in a primary school inter-house sports competition with you...
then u ve nothing to do wit wat is happenin in my state.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by goonsmi: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
anonimi:

I thought that a progressive administration will ensure ALL children are in school.
Maybe Amosun is just a progreTHIEF.

Yes, a progressive administration like the one in Ogun want all children in school but it's not a crime when the community desire a school nearby and within their community.

There are several schools within that Ijoko axis but due to desire of the community to have a school within their community and they don't have to wait for the government before starting a school project. The government will soon takeover the school and its responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Ibo sha....
Dont mind them jare, hatred is in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by compoundcc: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=28pt]dont listen to them.. do you know any igbo man who has a factory in western nigeria. No. because you are selling the same product with the east.

Some of this people dont know business. You go to your customer, not your rival in business. Do you expect easterners to buy product from western nigeria. No.. when they make the same product.

You go to your customer, not your rival in business. who does business with his rival. the easterners are your rival.

if you are looking for western nigeria product, you buy things like this.
[/size]

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by mikolo80: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
obailala:
This large carnival to commission a simple road? angry undecided
una kukuma no de use road for anything other than christmas going to village,you will not understand

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Jowonloju(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
See the contrast. While some people blessed with natural resources have decided to constitute themselves to miscreants blowing up things and polluting their waters, some others are tactfully attracting development to their region.
Call these people whatever you want, but the Yorubas have mastered the art of living successfully under this contraption call Nigeria and the importance of living peacefully with others even under intense provocation.

Nice one, tell them again.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Edum13656: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Awusa and Yoruba Union, like bread and butter. .. SWEE

one illiterate, the other dirty
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by coolitempa1(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jowonloju:

Nice one, tell them again.

Don't tell them anything o...the SW is already overcrowded....we don't want terrorists in our midst.... angry...soon ekeni dili chukwu loading....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by dacovajnr: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Debaddest:
Mr MTN PROMO man, God will punish u ar ur generation. Anything u laid ur hand will be curse.. keep defrauding people and remain poor, fool
Hehehe! Ogbeni God no create you to be Mumu lah...Mr Mtn promo used His God given talent to Scam you and you no use your God given Talent to dodge am...so forget God no go do am anything..#NasoGreedDeyStart grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by obailala(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
precious1967:
then u ve nothing to do wit wat is happenin in my state.
It is my country, so it is totally my business. Once again, only a primary school tantrum throwing little kid wouldnt know that.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by obailala(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
mikolo80:
una kukuma no de use road for anything other than christmas going to village,you will not understand
Meaning?
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by mikolo80: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
obailala:
Meaning?
that's why you are wondering why it's a big deal.if you needed it you wlill appreciate the bottleneck that bad road causes and celebrate it's construction

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Subway1011: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
anonimi:

The same Ogun state where pupils pay their teacher's salary

You always get angry for any project commissioned in SW, too much hate in your heart bro. Why are you an enemy of progress, i just pray your kids dont see all your wicked post on nairaland. You really suck bro

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Fabulosdave01: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
12inches1:
What the NDA is doing and what Ipad is doing. Sometimes when I think about it, it makes me so sad. Right here in the U.S though they are so different as a people they still manage to live and let live and grow. But here in Nigeria its tribalism everytime. Blowing pipelines. Chasing away investors. When people from other countries ask me about the situation in Nigeria honestly I don't knw what to say. Are black people cursed? So when the oil production is brought to zero.
Whose loss will it be? Many people will lose their jobs and the masses will suffer. Look at Tompolo today. Even Asari. The so called freedom fighters. They are all leaving large while you keep cheering NDA on. They have standby gen in their houses. While u cnt even afford food. In the end we all suffer. The masses. Nothing good comes out of violence. It is dishonourable to be a destroyer. It is easy to destroy. To build is what is difficult. Look at North east Nigeria today. It has become a barren land. IDPs. All because of bokoharam.

I wonder o. It seems blacks people are just cursed. There is oil in Texas where I live and we did not hear anything like secession. We blacks hate each other yet we complain of racism. How do we expect them to like us if we hate each other. The western world is already working in self driving and electric cars, Israel made a car that runs in air and water we are here fighting for oil,a non renewable resource that can finish anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Subway1011: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
goonsmi:

Yes, a progressive administration like the one in Ogun want all children in school but it's not a crime when the community desire a school nearby and within their community.

There are several schools within that Ijoko axis but due to desire of the community to have a school within their community and they don't have to wait for the government before starting a school project. The government will soon takeover the school and its responsibility.

Stop wasting your time with that guy. How can someone that sell stolen books reason well, he is always angry for any project commissioned in SW, too much hate in his dark heart.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by geekay4real(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Olukat:
The money spent on this can be used to fix classroom in schools.
We waste so much money celebrating nothing
And if the classrooms are fixed and no infrastructures to attract investors, who is going to employ the graduates

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
Yorubas are welcoming development,positioning their region as the major economic hub in west Africa.
ipob flat.heads are crying,busy fighting Yoruba online.
soon they will pack their relatives inside ghana must go,to tell us they developed Ogun while abandoning their villages
charlie apart from lagos which was single handedly develop by the IPOB name other state in west that can stand test of time, shoulder to shoulder with any south eastern state Abeg go renovate ur brown zinc mud house b4 flood swept u away....

Abeg tap my shoulder if ur free 10MB runs out gringringrin
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by phemybof(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
Yorubas are welcoming development,positioning their region as the major economic hub in west Africa.
ipob flat.heads are crying,busy fighting Yoruba online.
soon they will pack their relatives inside ghana must go,to tell us they developed Ogun while abandoning their villages

(b)smiling in Awolowo's style......khkhkhkhkhkhkhhkhkhkh(b/)

Osa straight,lagoon full
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by clickwtB(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please Dangote/Fashola et al remember OKENE-LOKOJA road,its in a bad state and confirmedly DANGOTE this road is very important to your business.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:
charlie apart from lagos which was single handedly develop by the IPOB name other state in west that can stand test of time, shoulder to shoulder with any south eastern state Abeg go renovate ur brown zinc mud house b4 flood swept u away....

Abeg tap my shoulder if ur free 10MB runs out gringringrin
OK, am not your father,talk to me with respect.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
OK, am not your father,talk to me with respect.
omo abeg swerve.... Is the brown zinc licking already
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by oshaosha2014(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
As a black man myself, I am almost convinced that we are a cursed race. Or, should I say, many ethnic groups brought together and made into a country by the white, was a deliberate attempt of bringing together people who would never agree with each other thereby we remain underdeveloped. Let us remove the westerners from the picture. I have not seen a black nation where they govern themselves successfully. Most of our black nations, none can be at par with any western nation. We are so riddled with problems caused mostly by us, and we can't think any way forward except to always tear at each other ethnicwise, regionwise, tribewise, religion wise, genderwise. Oh lord of mercy... will we ever develop
Fabulosdave01:

I wonder o. It seems blacks people are just cursed. There is oil in Texas where I live and we did not hear anything like secession. We blacks hate each other yet we complain of racism. How do we expect them to like us if we hate each other. The western world is already working in self driving and electric cars, Israel made a car that runs in air and water we are here fighting for oil,a non renewable resource that can finish anytime.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by mandax: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
NDA should keep blowing up pipelines while the SE continue protesting. They both should know that others are not disturbed progress-wise. We don't mind welcoming investors from their region down to ours.

The same old childish blackmail.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by obailala(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
mikolo80:
that's why you are wondering why it's a big deal.if you needed it you wlill appreciate the bottleneck that bad road causes and celebrate it's construction
Celebrate the construction of 1 road in a carnival like fashion?... Mounting massive airconditioned canopies and inviting dignitaries from far and wide to celebrate the construction of 1 road?... No offence but you surely sound like this is the first road you've ever seen in your locality.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Kfed4ril(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
omokab:
please. Don't abuse somebody here o. They are the architectural that know how to build duplex for others but not good enough to build bungalow for themselves. As you can see how they developed Lagos, Ogun and oyo states and ebonyi,imo and anambra remain where they are. The only state you can see good development is Enugu. I mean that can compete with this two mentioned states apart from lagos. Before you quote me,i know all this states very very well.

Nigga shut up, have u been to new owerri?
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:
omo abeg swerve.... Is the brown zinc licking already
leaking like his w1fe'$ pu$.$y,you know eboes women are whores

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
obailala:
Celebrate the construction of 1 road in a carnival like fashion?... Mounting massive airconditioned canopies and inviting dignitaries from far and wide to celebrate the construction of 1 road?... No offence but you surely sound like this is the first road you've ever seen in your locality.
do you know how much that road will make/save them(billions).your problem is you think road importance is by length or that all roads are equal

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Favored4gud: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Amosun no dey do anything! All this na wash wash!! Ogun State is known for its bad roads!! Sometimes I wonder weda the government of Ogun no dey see road? Ogun is a neighboring State to Lagos and it still look as bad as it is. I was in Ogun in Dec 2015 and hated it sooo much!!! bad roads everywhere!! In the areas called Matogun, Alagbado, Akute and Oke-Aro, All crappy!!

The governor of Ogun State need to wake up and help his people!!! This people(govt) forget they will leave office someday, get old and see the mess they had opportunity to amend but did not. Lagos may not be all that good but its waaaaaay better than Ogun!
my 2cents.
Femich18:
Lovely...we want more of this Mr Amosun...Ise Ya Omo Ogun Ise Ya
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Favored4gud: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thats y the advanced country leaders look down on African leaders cos they are clueless.
obailala:
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
leaking like his w1fe'$ kitten,you know eboes women are whores
as your mum nurtured you in Brothel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.