Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (39270 Views)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Osquare88(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
Yorubas are welcoming development,positioning their region as the major economic hub in west Africa.
ipob flat.heads are crying,busy fighting Yoruba online.
soon they will pack their relatives inside ghana must go,to tell us they developed Ogun while abandoning their villages
God bless you my brother... I love this statement "They develop Ogun" as they claim they develop lagos now... As if there own states are over developed

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Akinz0126(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Debaddest:
Mr MTN PROMO man, God will punish u ar ur generation. Anything u laid ur hand will be curse.. keep defrauding people and remain poor, fool

Buhahahahahaha!so U also fall a victim right?

That promo brahaha is a big scam but I pity the scammer sha cause karma is a bitch He'll definitely be paid in his or more than is coin.When people lyk him start facing wilderness test people'll be sympathising with him not knowing he is reaping what he sow.take heart brother lamentation won't do you any good the scammer should not exhaust is loot.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by obailala(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
mikolo80:
do you know how much that road will make/save them(billions).your problem is you think road importance is by length or that all roads are equal
No my problem is that the government has no business organising a carnival like celebration for doing its job; we're talking of just one road here. Or is this how we've been so reduced that we now celebrate mediocrity?
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:
as your mum nurtured you in Brothel
no,boy!
that's what ibos do ,need I remind you of baby factories and am sure you're are IBO.
so you should dig my yarns,unless you're not bright

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by goonsmi: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Subway1011:

Stop wasting your time with that guy. How can someone that sell stolen books reason well, he is always angry for any project commissioned in SW, too much hate in his dark heart.

Asiwaju, I know him very well but I am just in a mood to help him a little and its like he learned a little already.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
no,boy!
that's what ibos do ,need I remind you of baby factories and am sure you're are IBO.
so you should dig my yarns,unless you're not bright
Igbos are enigmatic People hate by the yourbas and their pay masters hausa/fulanis , But fortunately such hatred will not stop us from thriving, even on their lands!
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Igbos are enigmatic People hate by the yourbas and their pay masters hausa/fulanis , But fortunately such hatred will not stop us from thriving, even on their lands!

oh really,tell me more.
$kunk

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
oh really,tell me more.
$kunk
abeg enjoy ur free 10mb while it last... Charlie Do me a favour swerve
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by chinchum(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Favored4gud:
Amosun no dey do anything! All this na wash wash!! Ogun State is known for its bad roads!! Sometimes I wonder weda the government of Ogun no dey see road? Ogun is a neighboring State to Lagos and it still look as bad as it is. I was in Ogun in Dec 2015 and hated it sooo much!!! bad roads everywhere!! In the areas called Matogun, Alagbado, Akute and Oke-Aro, All crappy!!

The governor of Ogun State need to wake up and help his people!!! This people(govt) forget they will leave office someday, get old and see the mess they had opportunity to amend but did not. Lagos may not be all that good but its waaaaaay better than Ogun!
my 2cents.
He cant fix all the roads in Ogun state till he finishes his tenure, he has done considerably well on roads, in fact he has been derisively called "titilari" governor. It is quite unintelligent to think because you saw a couple of bad roads, the governor has done nothing. Are you aware of the state of roads within the state pre 2011 when he came in? Fashola didnt fis all bad roads in Lagos during his 8 years tenure, same way Ambode wont fix all the bad roads till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lukency(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
When others are busy bombing their towns and villages another state wc is home to responsible pple is developing day-by-day.I luv dis! Kip d flag flying

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:
abeg enjoy ur free 10mb while it last... Charlie Do me a favour swerve
free 10mb,is that an achievement in your family,because you've been screaming 10mb since the break of dawn.
tell me something intelligent
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by phemray(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Debaddest:
Mr MTN PROMO man, God will punish u ar ur generation. Anything u laid ur hand will be curse.. keep defrauding people and remain poor, fool

Yes, people defrauding others try nairaland shld be banned without trial. Theif writing his phone number in another form with some yeye code. Heaven will purnish him/her
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Molake94(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Olukat:
The money spent on this can be used to fix classroom in schools.
We waste so much money celebrating nothing

So You expect people to fly from their house to their school.... It is Well for U
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Ademat7(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
lozanni:

If your neighbour's house is on fire, its in your interest to help in putting out the fire, lest it spreads into your own home.
u couldn't say it better #sense

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by aresa: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:

Beats me why you people think Yoruba people hate or give a damn about you people.

Must be your usual delusions, paranoia and gross low self esteem..

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
aresa:

Beats me why you people think Yoruba people hate or give a damn about you people.

omo the truth is always bitter
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by lordkhalifa(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
aresa:

omo the truth are always bitter
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by aresa: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
lordkhalifa:
omo the truth is always bitter
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by omokab: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Nigga shut up, have u been to new owerri?
hahahahaha! God catch you. My office is located at new owerri. New owerii is full of hotels and night clubs.though the area is fine but so many places you can't compare with those states I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
obailala:
No my problem is that the government has no business organising a carnival like celebration for doing its job; we're talking of just one road here. Or is this how we've been so reduced that we now celebrate mediocrity?
na so we see am o. but I think they are celebrating the money they will make by buying cement instead of asphalt. I thought you knew.why else would dangote follow and shine teeth.like I said you don't get the economic importance of the road.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by eniola89(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Debaddest:
Y in God's name someone would defraud other of their money...D guy shouldn't be suprised when his love ones belong begin to experience strange things...God dey.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by mbz101(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Make dem take their hands destroy their future e no concern me .. I was told he who lives in glass house don't throw stone .. Abeg education is the key u lack it dem go marry violence be the matter .
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Aroh48(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
Yorubas are welcoming development,positioning their region as the major economic hub in west Africa.
ipob flat.heads are crying,busy fighting Yoruba online.
soon they will pack their relatives inside ghana must go,to tell us they developed Ogun while abandoning their villages
have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aroh48:
have you taken your drugs today?
the same one your d@d takes

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by muyibaba222(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Olukat:
The money spent on this can be used to fix classroom in schools.
We waste so much money celebrating nothing

Who told you Ogun state sponsored it? Amosun was dere just to commission the project. Dangote organized dat jst to promote his business if you dont know (probably to get concrete road contract from d state govt.). U will still shout monopoly tomorrow without knowing what he has done.

As for giving back to the comunity, Dangote has done more dan what he spent at dat gathering.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by YourNemesis: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice....
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Wfabimbola(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
That's a good development for the Yoruba's
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Aroh48(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
krazykoons:
the same one your d@d takes
Insult my dad again,I will place curse on you.Know who you are dealing with.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by IrradiatoR: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:

Children of hate they are

they breathe and inhale it, which blinds their eyes to see good and their ears gets deafened to hear good, not forgetting their dumbness denying them to speak good

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by greggng: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2016
We tend to forget easily. Dangote built this road under the agreement reached by federal govt ie build the road and you will be given tax deduction equivalent to your contribution.
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 04, 2016
In this day and age, any community that is unkind to outsiders will lose economic development. Why is America the greatest country in the world? Because they not only have but implement laws that ensure everyone is welcome.Truth be told if Ogun states continues at this rate, it will develop very rapidly. Later ipod will say they developed ogun state as well. What I know is that countries that don't have oil still survive. So even if oil production is zero today in Nigeria. The country will move on and the SS will suffer the most for sure

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Femich18(m): 4:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Favored4gud:
Amosun no dey do anything! All this na wash wash!! Ogun State is known for its bad roads!! Sometimes I wonder weda the government of Ogun no dey see road? Ogun is a neighboring State to Lagos and it still look as bad as it is. I was in Ogun in Dec 2015 and hated it sooo much!!! bad roads everywhere!! In the areas called Matogun, Alagbado, Akute and Oke-Aro, All crappy!!

The governor of Ogun State need to wake up and help his people!!! This people(govt) forget they will leave office someday, get old and see the mess they had opportunity to amend but did not. Lagos may not be all that good but its waaaaaay better than Ogun!
my 2cents.

You maybe right and at the same time wrong. I don't stay in Ogun State but I've relatives over there who are always commending him. As par the road issue you raised earlier I want you to know that every community can't all have good roads at the same time but bit by bit it will go around. Even in Lagos too not all towns have good roads some roads are eyesore I must confess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.