Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

#20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 (5849 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
10. What human characteristic did the serpent of Ephradite manifest?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Speaking
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
talking like human
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
edan15:
Speaking
15pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
11. Who made this statement?

"10. If then the tepex in you has lost its good taste by corruption, how can it get the taste again?
11. It is better to cast it away."
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nimshi
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
nimshi
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nimshi
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
edan15:
Nimshi
18pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
12. What did Nymphidis promise to anyone who could capture Nimshi?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
paradise
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
paradise
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Paradise
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by LordCenturion(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
12. What did Nymphidis promise to anyone who could capture Nimshi?

great reward of his paradise. And the person will be put in his book of remembrance and his name shall not be forgotten forever in this world and in the world to come.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
geoworldedu:
paradise

39pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
13. Who did Nimshi compare in righteousness to Nymphidis?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Hatus
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2016
ebiagtales:
Hatus
12pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2016
14. What did Nimshi use to stop the stones aimed at him?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2016
solid light
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
geoworldedu:
solid light
42pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
15. What did Nimshi command the homo to do when they had submitted to him?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
To worship no one and do righteous things
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2016
ebiagtales:
To worship no one and do righteous things
15pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
NIMSHI

CHAPTER FOUR

1. Then was Nimshi himself regarded as a god. And some had made his image with clay to worship him, saying, he speaks much word of wisdom.
2. He must be God himself in the body of man.
3. And he speaks with authority, so he is undoubtedly God. For no homo can say this big words except God himself.
4. And if he is not God, then the true God should have smitten him to death for blasphemy.
5. And majority of the people began to worship Nimshi. And they made different images with the soil for a depiction of him.
6. And Nymphidis was angry when he heard these.
7. And he sent Melchizedek and Deganis into their places to kill them.
8. And he also sent three of the guards of his city, namely Michael and Gabriel and Raphael to destroy them.
9. But they did not listen to them or change from their beliefs, because they were greatly angry at their lord, blaming him for their hardship.
10. And Nimshi continued to prosper in his exploit, for many who heard him did not doubt him now. And Nimshi taught them about all the other sons of God, both the ones himself had seen and the ones he had not seen.
11. And Nimshi taught them of the character of Eartum and of Miklas and of Mercurious and of Vishinus and of Zeus and of Moloch and of Jupiter and of Nymphidis, according to the stories he heard from the mouth of Earthus who took her time to tell him about them.
12. And he also entered into the land of Murmoh and taught them also about all the sons of God. And Nimshi went to Egypt and to Ethiopia which were in the continent of Murmoh: and even to Salem, where Melchizedek, one of the favoured homos of Nymphidis ruled. And Nimshi visited also the land of Chaleb and the land of Euchlydes and the land of Chimides and taught them about the sons of God(for now had they made some homo-erectuses there also.
13. And it came to pass, that the whole earth began to make images of the sons of God which they preferred. And many of them made the images of Earthus because they loved her nature greatly.
14. And some made the image of Moloch and of Vishinus and of Chimides. But no one made the image of Nymphidis, because they hated him with great hatred.
15. And Nymphidis was angry. And he said to his subordinates, now gather the people who have bowed down to images and destroy them. For how shall I keep on competing with the homos which I have made?
16. Then Largas said, Nimshi has done a lot of damage in the land. For he had thought 9k the existence of other gods, turning their heart away from their true creators. Now shall I make sure these Nimshi is smitten and disgraced before all. This shall make the homos change their ways when they see that Nimshi is no more.
17. And Largas led both the winged and unwinged ones and they waited in the hiding for Nimshi, for they knew where he would visit next.
18. And when Nimshi came again to the people to teach them about the gods, Largas led the fierce chase against him. For he saw him in his invisible rays.
19. And Nimshi began to run from the face of Largas and his follower, but Largas had an owl which always sat on his neck. And this owl perched on Nimshi and tore him.
20. And Nimshi screamed the name of Ephradite. Then did Ephradite hear him and came for him. But it was too late.
21. And Largas fought with Ephradite. And some homo erectuses saw them like hurricanes as they fought. And they saw Nimshi in

22. Then did Ephradite pick up the body of Nimshi and fled with it. And the homos saw Nimshi like he was taken away in a hurricane, severely injured.

23. And when they saw this, they trembled greatly and feared.

CHAPTER FIVE

1. When Nimshi was still in the land of Nymphidis, he died in the hands of Ephradite because he had lost much blood.
2. And Ephradite was very sorrowful, for his soul loved Nimshi so much.
3. And Ephradite mourned him because he had done much exploit in the land of Philargas.
For he was the one who gave the homos much knowledge about the existence of other living gods like Nymphidis himself.
4. And Ephradite bore mighty stones to a place distant from where the homos of Nymphidis had spread to. And he laid the stones on each other, making pillars with them.
5. There did he bury Nimshi after he had mourned him for days.
6. And Ephradite said, I wish that you return to the earth again. Nimshi, if you shall request of the hand of Knoliud to do your second life in the world, shall he not grant your request?
7. And Ephradite flew away from the land.
8. Then afterwards, when it became necessary for the homos to spread, they discovered the land and were amazed, seeing that some stones had already been erected in it. And when they dug the earth, they found the bones of Nimshi which was buried in it.
9. And they said, perhaps our God has ordained this place for a site to bury our dead. And those who lived around the land began to bury their dead in that place.
10. After then was Ephradite greatly annoyed. And he said, I shall now go into the other planets, both the ones moving around the sun and the ones which do not. And I shall plead with the other sons of God there to come down to the earth and dwell in it, for in such way shall Nymphidis himself be fed up with the earth which he has dominated.
11. And Nymphidis went to other planets to call some of the priests, for they were also having it fierce in their own planet too. And in the closest planet to the sun, it was Moloch which was the terror of it. And he had done much harm to many other gods there who contended with him.
12. And Moloch said, who is Nymphidis? Is it not that egocentric and proud brother who counted billions of planets and stars while we were have only millions to count?
13. Now I shall go with you to that planet and trouble him.
14. And Ephradite said, the cleverness of Nymphidis will be too great for you. Shall you be able to stand it?
15. And in violence can no god also stand him. Now Moloch, you shall be too strong for his violence.
16. And Moloch laughed, saying, Ephradite, can anyone stand me for violence? No! This is not possible!
17. Then Ephradite said, he is the consuming fire and he shall consume you.
18. Then Moloch replied, if he is the consuming fire, then I am he who walks through the fire unhurt. I shall quench his fire with my strength. For I know the part of my brain which I must apply to quench any fire. Is my planet not as hot as the fire itself?
19. And Moloch followed Ephradite to the earth. Then did Ephradite also make other gods follow him down to the earth. And the names of the gods which he brought were Mazda, Vishinus, Mercurious, Venomus, Poseidon, Abassi, Hade, Neptunus, Proserpine, Eres and many others.
20. And many did not wish to come at first, but when Ephradite told them that Reverad had promised to make wives for the sons of God, they all agreed to come to the earth.
21. And it came to pass at that time that the sons of God were so many on the earth. And they took over many of the places which were not yet occupied by the homo erectuses. And they became gods to the land of which they possessed, creating their own homos also and teaching them to serve them as God, the creator of the whole world.
22. And they would always stand on mountains and declared themselves to the mountain dwellers as the god who created the whole earth.
23. And at this time did the daughters of God like Earthus began to appear in many places of the world also. And the gods began to take them as wives.
24. And when news had reached the sons of God in other planets and stars that there were now goddesses all over the surface of the earth, they began to abandon their places and discoveries and came to the earth to overtake it.
25. And it displeased Nymphidis so much that many sons of God like himself had come to take possession of the earth which he once dominated by violence.
26. And Nymphidis and Largas blamed one another for all the things which had happened. Then did a great argument ensue between the two of them.
27. And Nymphidis said, am I not greater than you? Now shall I show how great I am. And Largas said, who made you greater than me?
28. Now I shall take up that seat which you boast of. And I shall throw you into the deep pit which we have made.
29. And Nymphidis said, if indeed you have the power to throw me there, now let us fight and see which of us is more powerful. Now shall I push you into the deep pit and you shall not be able to come out of it forever.
30. And the pit which they had dug before was just at the base of the great mountain on whose top were the twenty-four thrones surrounding the throne of Nymphidis.
31. Then some of the winged homos fought in favour of Nymphidis while the rest of them fought in favour of Largas.
32. And Nymphidis and Largas strove for days and weeks and no one prevailed.
33. And around that time was Esias, one of the messengers of Nymphidis which he always sent to the centre of the continent come to the mountain of Nymphidis in Eden.
34. And at that time did Largas hang on to the cloth of Nymphidis because he was almost fallen off the great mountain.
35. And Nymphidis tore his cloth off his own body such that Largas began to fall. But Largas opened his mouth and yelled a great yell which also blew Nymphidis off the mountain at another side of the mountain.
36. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of Reverad was fulfilled.
37. And Esias saw Largas as he fell down like the movement of a star.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Nymphidis, also called Satan, and Lucifer who was Largas.
39. And the winged homos of both Largas and Nymphidis kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Largas while Gabriel had chosen Nymphidis. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.

CHAPTER SIX
1. And after Esias had ended saying that Lucifer had fallen into the pit, Ephradite encouraged both Chimides and Chaleb to come with him to war against Nymphidis, for he would now be alone.
2. Then did they also ask Eartum to come with them. And when Eartum heard their story, he said to them, why do you disturb yourself over this issue? If Largas had fallen into the pit, then Nymphidis must have fallen with him also?
3. Did Reverad not also tell us that the two of them will fight and fall into the almost-never-ending depth they dug?
4. And Ephradite said, if indeed Nymphidis had fallen there with Largas, let us now go and possess Eden and destroy it utterly. And let us capture all his hosts and force them to be ours.
5. And they went without Eartum and Chimides because Eartum had busied himself working on how to make the earth very much advanced and have a look like that of the Alkervum Auriem and the Anystenx of Reverad, according to his commandment.
6. And Chimides also was busy trying to solve the problem of the intensity of the sun, for since the days Nymphidis and Largas threw fire and sulphur on all the surface of the earth with their large container, measuring the angles of projections right from the mountain in Eden, the earth had been extremely warm.
7. And Chimides had calculated that the earth would melt someday if left without the trees which both Satan and Lucifer had destroyed the one-third of it.
8. And Ephradite had also confirmed it before that there was a hole left in the universe without the breeze which was covering it up. And it had caused much illness to the people, because the rays of the sun was heating them up more.
9. And Chimides planted many trees in the continents while Eartum was busy working on great calculations of the number of stairs in space.
10. Now did Chimides take a large amount of water, which he got from the four rivers flowing into the city of Eden. And he filled the water with the breath which about forty of the sons of God had exhaled.
11. And he turned the breath into the water, putting a long rod into the water which was made of a mineral called tenin. And Chimides collected two breezes in some extremely large containers, and the first breeze did he submerge into a great ocean, because he knew that such breeze would make worse what he wanted to make better if allowed to escape into the air. And Chimides carried the vessels containing the second breeze and flew with them into the second stair of the earth.
12. And there did he release the container for the breeze to be poured out.
13. And Chimides also came down to the earth to do these ten more times. And the whole waters of the four rivers were dried up.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
16. Mention one anakim sent to destroy the homo erectuses worshipping Nimshi.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Deganis
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Michael
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
ebiagtales:
Deganis
18pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by LordCenturion(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
16. Mention one anakim sent to destroy the homo erectuses worshipping Nimshi.

Good afternoon Otem, I sent u an email, I want u to check ur mail box and reply please , it's urgent..

Thanks
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordCenturion:

Good afternoon Otem, I sent u an email, I want u to check ur mail box and reply please , it's urgent..

Thanks

Okay I'll do that ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same / Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? / The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.