Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

#20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 (5856 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
a great smoke
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
ebiagtales:
Great smoke

6pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE
1. After the great destruction made by Nymphidis, all the sons of God, except Largas and Nymphidis, became angry and departed the earth to speak of the evil deeds of Nymphidis to Reverad in the Anystenx.
2. For they were greatly distressed by his unending wars.
3. Then did Reverad say, you gave Nymphidis the power to control you, because you gave him your blessings and wrote good urims about him. In the cleverness of Nymphidis did he pronounce a blessing on you, but what did you do in return? You gave him a blessing each and he has the strength of seven.
4. Did I not foresee this and send Knoliud to you earlier?
5. However, I tell you, no one shall destroy Nymphidis but he shall do so to himself.
6. He has established a belief that shall abhor the use of individual brain which I appreciate, but he has set leaders all over the earth to enforce his laws.
7. Now in only one way can you beat him, and that is through the way of knowledge.
8. Hear this, leave the earth for Satan and Lucifer, for I have given Nymphidis the name Satan and Largas have I given the name Lucifer.
9. Have they not dug a pit that seems to have no end, where they have thought to cast the souls of the dead into until the completion of their unquenchable fire?
10. Now shall I say this, the pit which they had dug shall they themselves be the partaker of it. For they shall strive against each other for power and fall into the pit.
11. And they shall be in it for a thousand years and there shall be relative peace on the earth in those days.
12. Then when they shall return, Largas shall be turned against Nymphidis; and Nymphidis shall send Faulkin to the earth to win it for himself and Largas shall do the same, sending Murhamid from his own land to publish a new belief to regain the homos to himself. But when the words are to be gathered, which are written by the supporter of Nymphidis, they shall also gather the ones written by the supporters of Largas with them. And there shall be confusion on earth until my kingdom shall be revealed, which is the kingdom of knowledge.
13. Now in this shall those who observe the book of Nymphidis know that Satan himself is divided against himself; his books shall be filled with direct contradictions such that many shall prefer to believe that there is no God after reading it.
14. For when Nymphidis shall manifest himself as God among them, he shall move the people of his land to write the history. And he shall use the name God for himself.
15. Now when Nymphidis shall inspire Daoud to write the things in his own time, he shall do it. But Largas shall move another homo to write the same history. Then shall be confusion in facts and figures.
16. For where Daoud had used the name God to qualify Nymphidis, Largas shall put it in the mind of Denima, the daughter of Joab to use the name Satan to qualify him.
17. And also the figures shall be greatly different that many shall read it and begin to doubt if God ever existed. But those who feared Nymphidis as God shall never give any of these unending errors a second thought.
18. Now how shall you beat Nymphidis? It is only through discoveries. Now go forth out of the earth, everyone of you, and explore the universe.
19. Then return to teach the homos your findings.
20. But I tell you this, when you shall have made your findings, teach the homos the knowledge of the universe you have gathered. Then shall they know more than Nymphidis himself, because he is one personality with a single brain, but you are five with five great brains.
21. Nymphidis beats you to craftiness but you shall beat him to knowledge, because he has refused to now make findings about the universe according to my desire. And he does not know that he is no more wise.
22. Then Eartum asked, saying, why did you say that we are five? Are we not six? Is this not Chimides and that not Chaleb and beside him is Euchlydes and Murmoh is over there with Ephradite. Why then did you say that we are five?
23. Then did Reverad say, the fifth person is Murmoh and I know that he would not go with you to do the exploration of the universe.
24. While the words were still in Reverad’s lips, Murmoh said, I will not go with them because I need much rest now. For Nymphidis' wars weary my soul greatly.
25. Then did Reverad say, your continent shall be the least among all continents if you chose to neglect them. Because your presence in their midst is a source of courage to some of them.
26. Now if you neglect them, shall the people of Nymphidis not take over their lands without any form of restriction? Now I tell you what shall happen, the people of the continent of Nymphidis shall easily take over their lands and only one part of it in the east shall be left alone, because they shall have willingly accepted the belief of Faulkin before the years of taking over of the lands in the continent of Murmoh.
27. And for half a century and more shall they take many of your lands until the year one thousand, nine hundred and sixty years after the death of Faulkin.
28. That year shall many of the lands be released from their oppression. And the foundation of my name shall also be laid in the same year by the homos who shall name their businesses after my name, as also the calculation of time shall be named after my name on the earth. Yet no one shall know this until Otem shall bring the truth in its entirety to the whole earth.
29. Then did Murmoh say, let Nymphidis do as it pleases him, but here in the Anystenx shall I remain with my God to keep him company.
30. Then did Domino laugh when he heard it. And he said, do as it pleases you, Murmoh.
31. Then Reverad said, at the return of Nymphidis to the earth shall he have multitude of the sons of God to contend with. For they shall be in their thousands all over the surface of the earth.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Muafrika2 viewing ,why? I wonder...
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
keandre:
Muafrika2 viewing ,why? I wonder...
Am always watching
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by HomoSapiien: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Following
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Virulent: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
undecided
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2016
5. According to Reverad, how can the other sons of God defeat Nymphidis?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2016
by doing findings and having much knowledge
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2016
through the way of knowledge
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2016
geoworldedu:
by doing findings and having much knowledge
33pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2016
6. Who did not return to the earth after going to the heavenly among the gods?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
6. Who did not return to the earth after going to the heavenly among the gods?
Murmoh
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Nymphidis
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Murmoh
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
undecided
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
ebiagtales:
Murmoh
9pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
7. Who will qualify Nymphidis with the name 'Satan'?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

Denima/Largas inspired Her
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2016
[size=80pt][I]HA HA HA[/i][/size]
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by LordCenturion(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

Domino Reverad
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Ranchhoddas: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
Denima
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
keandre:

Denima/Largas inspired Her
30pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
NIMSHI(written by Ephradite in honour of Nimshi)

CHAPTER ONE
1. There was a homo of the land of Philargas, whose name was Nimshi. He is also a descendant of Canaan who was the last child of Noe. Now Noe had died and all his sons.
2. And Nimshi was cultivating his land one day when he heard a voice. And it was the voice of Ephradite which he heard.
3. And Ephradite called him by his name and spoke the language which he also understood. For it is only a single language they speak in the whole land of Philargas, because it was only a single language they were taught by Hatus their predecessor.
4. Now, Nimshi listened to the voice of Ephradite.
5. Then did Ephradite say, I am the one who sent the serpent to Hatus and Gai.
6. That serpent is mine, which I made many centuries ago.
7. Then Nimshi said, is it a good thing that you have done? Did you not let Yahweh send our ancestorancestors out of the land of Eden?
8. Now depart from me before you shall make me fall into the iniquity which you made Hatus also fall into. And for this reason do we now die and also, the land is made hard for us.

CHAPTER TWO
1. evious ones.
2. And Nimshi said, did I not see the Knowledge of the true God in my meditation? And he said to me, it shall not be too long anymore before we shall send Daniel into the world to declare the scattering of the power of the people who called themselves holy but are not.
3. For Daniel shall declare it and the wise shall understand but the wicked people shall remain wicked, killing for the sake of Nymphidis and Largas their gods.
4. And the people took stones to stone Nimshi, saying, you are speaking blasphemy against our God, for God is one and his name is not Nymphidis or Largas.
5. But Nimshi hid himself in the invisible rays. And he said, I am hid from your faces now. What shall you do to hurt me? Did Hatus' book not say that God called his counterpart and said, let us create the homo-erectus in our own image?
6. Is your god speaking to himself?
7. And all the homos who heard the word of Nimshi were silent. And they cast down their stones and worshipped Nimshi who was not seen of them.
8. Then Nimshi said, don’t worship me but go and live your lives in righteousness and in truth. Do good not because you are being coerced to do it, but do it because goodness is part of your nature.
9. Or did your creator not form you with the tepex of the sand of the sea?
10. If then the tepex in you has lost its good taste by corruption, how can it get the taste again?
11. It is better to cast it away.

CHAPTER THREE

1. And Nymphidis and Largas began to hunt for Nimshi, for he has spurred up some people against them.
2. And Nymphidis sent through Melchizedek, saying, tell my people that whoever shall get hold of Nimshi shall be rewarded with a great reward of my paradise. And such one shall I put in my book of remembrance and his name shall not be forgotten forever in this world and in the world to come.
3. And a thorough hunting began for Nimshi.
4. And when some saw him to capture him, he entered into the invisible rays again and they did not find him.
5. And Nimshi said, did your lord not tell you that he sees the whole world all at once? Now let him come and capture me himself if he could.
6. And they aimed their stones at his direction but he stopped them with a solid light.
7. And when all the stones had fallen to the earth, Nimshi said, can’t you do more?
8. And they were ashamed.
9. And Nimshi said, now if you think that I am telling a lie concerning your god, then you shall need to answer this question: when Hatus and Gai our parents were in the garden alone, why did our lord not see the serpent coming to them to deceive them?
10. And if indeed he saw it, why did he still go ahead to permit them to be deceived?
11. And the people said, he wanted to put them to test.
12. And Nimshi said, does your lord test anyone? But when they failed the test, why did he curse them? Did you curse your own children each time they failed your test?
13. How much more will God curse they which he made in his own image? Now tell me, if you have told your children not to touch a fruit in your garden and they disobeyed your rule, will you disown them?
14. And they said, you speak foolishly. Only God can answer those questions by himself.
15. Then did Nimshi say, he is not God but Reverad alone is God. For how shall a true God give a death sentence to someone who failed his first test at the first attempt? And the consequences of such thing was cursing, disownment and casting away.
16. Sincerely I tell you that even Hatus himself is more righteous than your Lord, because he did not kill… when he killed his brother. But he sought help on how to help him out of his condition when he became mad, roaming the cities about aimlessly.
17. When they had heard the words of Nimshi, they began to cast down their stones to pay him homage. But again, he commanded them to do righteous things and worship no one.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
8. From which continent did Nimshi come?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Philargas
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
keandre:
philargas

33pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
9. Who wrote the book of NIMSHI?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ephradite
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
ephradite
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
geoworldedu:
Ephradite
36pts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) / Jews Do Not Tithe Today / Throwback Photo Of Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder Of The Christ Apostolic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.