Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation (27705 Views)

Wike & Abdulsalami Abubakar At The Inauguration Of Pamo University (Photos) / Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by beautyerhu86(f): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good move Atiku, and congratulations to your daughter.

If you can afford to send your kids outside Nigeria for Schooling, then please do it. Every Year the Federal Government releases Billions of Naira to our Higher institutions, and what do they do with it?they squander it, and if the Government wants to hold them accountable, some placards carrying people will start holding rallies with the cries "LEAVE OUR BROTHER/SISTER ALONE"

UNN comes to mind.

Look at Auchi Poly? For asking them to pay their School fees by the Authority, they went into full rampage and burnt more than 100 cars, and properties worth Millions destroyed.

In ABSU not long ago, two students were beheaded and their heads used as goalpost, which parents in their normal minds would want to send their wards there?

Getting it right in the Educational Sector, is a collective responsibility of the Nigerian Citizenry, and not just the Government.

Some what happens to his own school? Can't his children school there?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Training your daughter outside Nigeria with Nigeria stolen money.

90% of they money came from the people your northern brother referred as 5%.

Why the owners of this resources can not afford Nigerian University.

God must surely judge all that ruled Nigeria in the past and present!

For the girl: Your father is corruption. Just to formerly inform you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by totorimi: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2016
All these leaders who have held positions of authority and watched Nigeria's educational institutions rot away while they build their private universities and send their children abroad for quality education, should bury their heads in shame. Their conscience should prick them. In all fairness and morality what excuse do they have to still live in Nigeria when they are not proud to educate their children in the institutions they destroyed or failed to restore.

The truth is already out, they are their likes are the ones destroying our country and spoiling our image abroad. How will those countries look at you been in a position of authority yet you send your children to come and school broad no for a specialized training but for college and first degree. Shame indeed. How many leaders of other countries do you see in Nigeria schooling even countries we are far better than don't send their kids here but look at all our leaders their kids are either in USA, UK or SA, it is a pity indeed that the people leading us are the same people killing us. You even need to see them bragging about the schools abroad where their children re schooling with our looted funds.

If God is up there, I believe none of these wicked leaders will escape the wrath of God. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by photographer: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2016
wait I thought atiku was Muslim? doesn't his and their family religion say a woman should cover her head?? I just saw the girl with..... ehm lace wig abi? Please you girls that know what she fixed should please give ma a name, seriously so money can make a religion have exceptions for some members. anyway just passing. ....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Thermok: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2016
shugacaneman:
Not even at Abti-American university. Must it be abroad?

My brother I tire o!! Person way get university no fit send him pikin there!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by lastpage: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

If you can afford to send your kids outside Nigeria for Schooling, then please do it. Every Year the Federal Government releases Billions of Naira to our Higher institutions, and what do they do with it?they squander it, and if the Government wants to hold them accountable, some placards carrying people will start holding rallies with the cries "LEAVE OUR BROTHER/SISTER ALONE"

Is it not ironical to you, that Atiku, who was a former V/President of this country, who owns a PRIVATE University in this country, could not send his own daughter, to a Nigerian University, ....not even his own private University?

Where is the "good move" in that...... despite all the looted funds and criminal scams like "Haliburton Scandal", that he has been involved with!

Nigerian"leaders" are criminals, the Senate is occupied by Criminals..... and most of the Citizen-followers are more than D@AFT!
Just see how you'all are celebrating mediocrity?
angry angry

Otherwise, how on earth do you expect a public official saddled with revamping our educational sector, to do a good job when he/she would not even allow their own children to attend such "good jobs' they are supposed to deliver for the citizenry?

Have we ever heard that the V.P or President of the US or Britain of Germany attended a foreign University?
Why because they want their children to attend a good school and hence will do everything to ensure their "LOCAL Schools are well funded and developed.

Ditto for the Health sector!
Even our Minister for health will quickly run abroad to treat "common flu"..... while tens of millions are left to die in our "Mortuary Hospitals".

Failure of Leadership is the worst form of FAILURE a nation can experience.

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by MicroBox: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2016
How on earth Atiku became comfortable with opening of her hair without a cover? that is highest level of hypocrisy..
I m not a religious fanatics atall_ the girl I love so much right now is a Christian but a spade should be called a spade.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by assetman(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Nnemaranma:
What happened to American University of Nigeria?

American university in Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by amtaken(f): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
So Atiku is telling us that his American University of Nigeria (AUN) is not good enough for his children? Nigerians you have heard o. The school is not good!

By the way why is the girl not covering her hair?

I like the way the elites in the North handle religion, unlike those fanatical Almajiris.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Ibyno(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
ATIKU IS MORE FIT TO RULE THIS COUNTRY BETTER THAN THE RECENT PRESIDENT OR THE LIKE OF OKROCHA ROCHASE , OBJ ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY OR DESPERATE MAN.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

UNN comes to mind.

Look at Auchi Poly? For asking them to pay their School fees by the Authority, they went into full rampage and burnt more than 100 cars, and properties worth Millions destroyed.

In ABSU not long ago, two students were beheaded and their heads used as goalpost, which parents in their normal minds would want to send their wards there?

Getting it right in the Educational Sector, is a collective responsibility of the Nigerian Citizenry, and not just the Government.
Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
All of them being sending their kids abroad for schooling when we have universities within our geographical confines. Nawa o. We sha must make money for the Whiteman sha. How many millions did he also donate this time around?
Stop writing out of annoyance. Nigerian universities lack modern facilities and are so corrupt.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
This man "Atiku" is a very responsible man, always have time for his children, nice one, Happy family.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by tukdi: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2016
tongue
shugacaneman:
Not even at Abti-American university. Must it be abroad?
broda abeg think well b/4 commenting, its not by force to comment sef! he is sending the daughter abroad to learn from one of the best universities in the UK so she can come back and help develope American uni. in Yola! If i were Atiku, I'll still do same! it is no longer news that Uk universities are better than Nigerian universities!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by UKBobo(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2016
While their progeny gain knowledge, our mother's head s are being chopped off. FF__!uck all of these polthieficans!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by tukdi: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2016
tongue
amtaken:
So Atiku is telling us that his American University of Nigeria (AUN) is not good enough for his children? Nigerians you have heard o. The school is not good!

By the way why is the girl not covering her hair?

I like the way the elites in the North handle religion, unlike those fanatical Almajiris.
let me save u from further embarrassment! he sent his daughter to UK to learn/get exposed to quality academic facilities so she can come back and add value to AUN, Yola. Would she attend ABSU, AUCHI POLYTHECNIC etc in order to add value to AUN? u can thank me later for giving u small sense! As for the covering of the hair, u practice ur religion based on the way u understand it urself NOT by wat they tell u! N/B: Civilization matters also!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by simpleseyi: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Atiku my guy, so Obasanjo was right for calling you a useless and hopeless thief. You stole Nigeria's money to established a half functioning mushroom private University in Adamawa but you sent your precious daughter to foreign University. Bravo! Meanwhile, you and the Twitter No Sense albino Senator keeps shouting 'Buy Naija, Grow the Naira'. I beg, tell me, how do you grow the Naira? By planting it on Adamawa soil or sowing in on Bayelsa soil? You know what? Fvck You.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by tukdi: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
simpleseyi:
Atiku my guy, so Obasanjo was right for calling you a useless and hopeless thief. You stole Nigeria's money to established a half functioning mushroom private University in Adamawa but you sent your precious daughter to foreign University. Bravo! Meanwhile, you and the Twitter No Sense albino Senator keeps shouting 'Buy Naija, Grow the Naira'. I beg, tell me, how do you grow the Naira? By planting it on Adamawa soil or sowing in on Bayelsa soil? You know what? Fvck You.
undecided Would she attend ABSU, RSUST etc to add value to AUN? It is just lyk saying that Harvard University is employing ABSU, RSUST graduates to lecture in order to add value to Harvard uni.! ie that harvard is proud of ABSU or RSUST! Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by amtaken(f): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Who let the dog out?

tukdi:
tongue let me save u from further embarrassment! he sent his daughter to UK to learn/get exposed to quality academic facilities so she can come back and add value to AUN, Yola. Would she attend ABSU, AUCHI POLYTHECNIC etc in order to add value to AUN? u can thank me later for giving u small sense! As for the covering of the hair, u practice ur religion based on the way u understand it urself NOT by wat they tell u! N/B: Civilization matters also!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by ibroh22(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
will she also do NYSC before getting job,,if not,they have do ojoro
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Collins87: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2016
How many children does he even have?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by AhmadMind: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2016
[size=18pt]She don't cover her hair ooooooo. Oya SHARIA POLICE![/size]
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by frankoben(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Bros Hunger, you go die better. Na confirm you yarn so
HungerBAD:

UNN comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by gcof(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
what happened to ABTI America Yola. God is watching all these our politicians that build self acclaimed world class hospitals and schools yet go overseas for medical checkups and send their children overseas for school
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by mykemiley(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
omojoshy:
Me too....the nigga gives his kids best education cool cool
yes
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Khez: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thought he owns a school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Lambasts Falana Over Fayose's Frozen account / APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike / 2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.