Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" (39159 Views)

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by biuty20: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Religious extremist hiding under religion tuga!!!!! your days are numbered because God will punish you some days to come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by mandax: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
What are the Igbos still doing in Hausa land? Its obvious the can never coexits.
Any Igbo still living in Hausa land lives there at their own risks.

Words on marble.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by MRSALT: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
As people are ranting, Hausas are planning to kill more. Maybe, the news of the woman's death has not got to Imo State. Or maybe, there is no state Governor in the state. The Governor does not want to provoke the north. He needs their vote for Vice Presidency come 2019. Bunch of useless Igbo leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by mandax: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
unstableaswater:
Nobody have mad a stronger case for the division of Nigeria that the Cor Northern states of Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Yobe and Borno.

1) Abduction of Christian girls, rape and forced islamisation/marriage at age of 12/13.

2) Murder of Pastor wife for Blasphemy without due hearing in court. Who made the murders Judge, Jury and Executioner?

3) Christmas Day bombing of Catholic Church, murdering the entire congregation. Mohammed must be proud!

4) Fulani endless attack on Christian communities in the Middlebelt and the genocide that follows.

5) Using Sharia Law to undermine fundamental the federal constitution. Thus violating rights of non muslims.

6) Born to rule mentality, that have allowed certificateless Northerners to destroy our Economy, simply becos they are no qualified for the position of President.

7)Northernization of the Army and the unequal treatment meted out to southerners in their own villages when faced with threat by Fulani. Arrest of village youth requesting Fulani return their mothers and sister they had earlier abducted in Enugu.

cool95% and 5% investment mentality of Northern President, that has ensured the South lacks in infrastructure development whilst the north can boost of infrastructure development. This is despite much of Nigeria resources comes from the south.

9)Northernisation of political offices, from Military to federal parastatals and civil service.

10) The north constantly applying threat of violence and coercion rather than diplomacy in their dealings with the South. They forget that nobody have a monopoly of violence.

Problem is that more of the politicians from the se and ss are in politics only for their pockets and stomachs of the members of their families.

So northern politicians hit their boots on ground all over the se and ss.

But these ss and se politicians don't understand that after Fula finishes intimidation of the youths in the ss and se, Fula can then start to grab and raaape the wives and daughters of these selfish se and ss politicians.
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Chukazu: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
abdultakeover:
Above all reason we shld all knw dat sayn anitin against a religion or prophet is so not sane of ani1...a muslim will neva say anitin bad abuh ani prophet n I believe oda religions shld learn by resiprocatn dat....Islam is Peace N peace is Islam

what are you talking about?
now tell me what is sane..to kill someone because he said something against your religion and prophet?

if your God and religion is so powerful why don't you guys allow them to avenge for themselves? am sure your prophet is, why don't you simply allow him to fight his battle?
you won't condem barbaric homos but you are quick to defend your religion and your prophet? what nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
GreenGeen:
Nigeria like former soviet unoin nation with different languages and tribes, religions, ethnicity, colour, welbeing.
All mentioned above also applies to Nigeria as a nation.
Soviet union as never had a single moment of peace until the union processes was broken into pieces which led to war and at the end, soviet uion was breaking into Tits bits of different countries (e.g solvenia, slovakia, Kosovo, kaygestan, turkismenia, Ukraine, Russia e.t.c which they are all enjoying till today and no more war berween them beause every tribe had gone on seperate ways everybody knows its boundaries. Therefore if nigeria can down this root it would be of great help, or what do think of this suggestions. Peace to Nigeria.

I guess uve not bn keeping up wt d news and how Russia is trying hard to nullify the Ukrainian borders.

The mistake in USSR's disintegration was DT it dissolved by force, based on wars and US influence. There is still animosity there. The best way to dissolve a country is by a smart mutual agreement between all parties, wt all parties gaining sthn from d disintegration to make their new states viable and saving face. It can't happen overnight. Anything less will lead to insecurity down the line cos someone feels aggrieved. The educated pple in this country should be engaged in these conversations. Avoiding it and leaving d conversations in d hands of extremists, d unhinged and people wt an agenda will lead us down d way of USSR or worse - other African countries (like d congo) wt competing warlords raiding d whole place.
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by chachanga: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
dokyOloye:
The police was on time to save d husband but not d wife.
And as we speak,there is nothing to suggest there is any arrest over this incidence but d same police will open fire on peaceful Biafran protesters.
It is on record that not 1 person has been prosecuted over d large scale murder of christians and southerners after Buhari lost elections in 2011.
Lamido Sanusi is still sitting tight as emir of Kano after he masterminded d killing of another Igbo in 1995.
So pls tell me,is Nigeria not truly a zoo?

And they tout Islam as a religion of peace?

The Brand needs serious help, abeg! Such ethno-religious paradigms that confers predatory powers on adherents to Snuff Out dissidents, backsliders, nonbelievers and the indifferent is totally puerile.

The height of idiocy rests in the hearts those approving such killings. Misbegotten spawn of donkey-humping mongrels angry!

No one deserves to die for any religion any more. Ideologies should battle it out with the positive proofs of it's expediency in the life of its adherents and their environmental impact / societal contributions to World peace and progress.

Forceful proselytizing should be left in d Dark Ages where such belongs.

Murder should be condemned regardless of whoever is practicing it.

NB
Quote me ill & see Karma visit such undeserving "hot-death" on you & your loved ones soonest angry!
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by charlesu49(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is not a religion of peace, the Koran and other Islamic books like the Hadith contains so many passages that support so much evil, I'll site a few.

Verse 9:111 – Muslim's passport
to paradise
"Lo! Allah hath bought from the
believers their lives and their
wealth because the Garden will
be theirs: they shall fight in the
way of Allah and shall slay and
be slain. It is a promise which
is binding on Him in the Torah
and the Gospel and the Qur'an.
Who fulfilleth His covenant
better than Allah? Rejoice then
in your bargain that ye have
made, for that is the supreme
triumph."
Islam teaches that if Muslims
slay or are slain (kill or are
killed) in the service of God, i.e.
Jihad, they are guaranteed
accession to Allah's paradise
of depraved sexual perversity.
Islam's Paradise is filled with
whorish virgins possessing
voluptuous breasts and
lustrous eyes. Muslims, blessed
with an access to Paradise,
will have 72 such virgins to
engage in incessant copulation.
Furthermore, a Muslim's surest
way of getting a passport to
Paradise, says Allah, is to get
slain while trying to kill the
kafirs. Indeed, the Quran
is worse in that it incites
unrestrained murder of
infidels.

2: Kill
the infidels wherever you
find them
Quran 9:5 (the infamous verse
of the sword inciting mass
murder):
"Then, when the sacred months
have passed, slay the
idolaters wherever ye find
them, and take them (captive),
and besiege them, and prepare
for them each ambush. But if
they repent and establish
worship and pay the poor-due,
then leave their way free. Lo!
Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
Verse 9:5 teaches Muslims to
commit mass-murder. The
kafirs must either convert to
Islam, who would keep up
prayer and pay the poor-rate
(zakat), or be murdered.
Command for unconditional
slaying of humans, God's own
creations, by other humans –
when presented as a sacred
teaching of the almighty
Creator – becomes a most evil
teaching. Needless to say,
such teachings never came
from God.

Verse 5:33 says:
"The only reward of those who
make war upon Allah and His
messenger and strive after
corruption in the land will be
that they will be killed or
crucified, or have their hands
and feet on alternate sides
cut off, or will be expelled out
of the land. Such will be their
degradation in the world, and
in the Hereafter theirs will be
an awful doom;"
Teachings as contained in this
verse – "they will be killed or
crucified, or have their hands
and feet on alternate sides
cut off, or will be expelled out
of the land" – are cruel and
barbaric in nature. When those
teachings are presented as
God's, it becomes extremely
evil, no better than those Hitler
had committed.

There are so much more out there, no strength to sort through them all. The truth is, the Koran also contains some peace inspiring verses but you can't inspire good and evil at the same time, this clearly shows a high level of inconsistency and confusion among the Islamic people, not much surprise though beacause obviously, Islam's Allah was not
the God whom the pre-Islamic
Arabs used to worship as their
God, but was the alter-ego of
Muhammad. Its just tiring that at a certain stage of maturity people don't begin to seek the truth for themselves but they let themselves go by what they've been told. Islam obviously supports violence, so tell me, is the Koran wrong or people are jst meant to overlook those portions like a mistake? There's no way to twist evil, no way to make it sound better, you can choose to evade the effort of reason and glide along blindly but you cannot avoid the penalty of the abyss you fail to see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by samilanki1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]What a world
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by whaley1987(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
D bitter truth is d killings won't stop... This is only one of the signs of time... [i]D bitter truth is d killings won't stop... This is only one of the signs of time... [/i]D bitter truth is d killings won't stop... This is only one of the signs of time...
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by pho27(f): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who is the prophet Mohammed d idiots are killing for if i may ask and what has he done for dem as a God?
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by YOLO1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
The day a Hausa boy ran into my car was the day my dislike for Hausas began. I was attacked with different harmful objects ranging from knives, dagger, planks and metals. They didn't even bother to ask what happened or how it happened but immediately they saw the boy is an hausa and me from the south, they started throwing punches at me. The most stupid part and annoying part of this is the boy did not suffer any injury but they asked me to pay for his tea and milk. My face cap was seized, my wristwatch and glasses got lost, my tyres were punctured with dagger not even deflated. Sincerely those hausa people are animals. I have never been tribalistic in my life but this gave me a clear picture of how caution must be taken while dealing with them. I couldn't communicate clearly with them cos none of them can speak English clearly and I don't understand hausa language. It took the intervention of the brother the guy that ran into my car who told them they should allow me to go that nothing is wrong with his brothers they can see, not even a scar or mark on him.
Sincerely these hausa people need to be more tolerant with people of diffeternt ethnic, religion or believe that is different from theirs. I quite blame it on their illiteracy cos the more educated you're, the less aggressive and arrogant you become and you become suited in tolerating others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
At this junction just for providence sake, I will like to send a warm hearted Bleep you to you. And may the said prophet Mohammed (May piss n shiiit of pigs be upon his name and his followers)continue to rot in the darkest abyss. Islam is a scourge to every sane society and a curse on mankind by people like you that deem it worthy of anything. I spit at your face
abdultakeover:
Above all reason we shld all knw dat sayn anitin against a religion or prophet is so not sane of ani1...a muslim will neva say anitin bad abuh ani prophet n I believe oda religions shld learn by resiprocatn dat....Islam is Peace N peace is Islam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by SC31(f): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
abdultakeover:
sorry correct me if I'm wrong,are you saying she got what she deserved,that its okay to murder her because of a so called blasphemy??...if you do then I'll know you're the insane one,and so what if she said anything bad about any prophet why not let God or Allah be the judge of that??
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by willibounce1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
The youths in the north are extremely dangerous. Many of them are not educated and even the educated ones are mostly extremist. They always want to fight for Allah.
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by bouncing99: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who ever has constructed all these lies is nothing but the real devil himself.. This Is just a concocted story to instigate tribes to fight each other nd to make different religions aggressively vomit fire to their selves... The picture in questiony hovering round social media is a pure and a typical work of editing from different riot captions, check them well, the editing is not even so smooth nd clean ( Video clip would have been more convincing), the guy wasn't holding any Head, it was dragged to his hand with an editor...pls let us not start agitating over an individual work of fiction...Religion shouldn't bring enmity amongst us as a Nation, its just a decision base on our believe, ..My fellow christain brethren, let continue to preach love and act by it, to my muslim brothers, sisters and friends Let the love continually abound... ## God bless Nigeria## .... To una devils wey wan scatter better thing Nemesis will surely catch up with you (Thunder in suspension ready to strike you) ..unless u desist from this act be warned !!!
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Distinguishy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
If some pple where given d privledge 2 wake up from dia graves 2 tour world 2day, they wud prefer 2 just go back into d grve and keep rolling. Wickedness of d highest order. Some northerners don't know d value of human life
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by cosade(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
YOLO1:
The day a Hausa boy ran into my car was the day my dislike for Hausas began. I was attacked with different harmful objects ranging from knives, dagger, planks and metals. They didn't even bother to ask what happened or how it happened but immediately they saw the boy is an hausa and me from the south, they started throwing punches at me. The most stupid part and annoying part of this is the boy did not suffer any injury but they asked me to pay for his tea and milk. My face cap was seized, my wristwatch and glasses got lost, my tyres were punctured with dagger not even deflated. Sincerely those hausa people are animals. I have never been tribalistic in my life but this gave me a clear picture of how caution must be taken while dealing with them. I couldn't communicate clearly with them cos none of them can speak English clearly and I don't understand hausa language. It took the intervention of the brother the guy that ran into my car who told them they should allow me to go that nothing is wrong with his brothers they can see, not even a scar or mark on him.
Sincerely these hausa people need to be more tolerant with people of diffeternt ethnic, religion or believe that is different from theirs. I quite blame it on their illiteracy cos the more educated you're, the less aggressive and arrogant you become and you become suited in tolerating others.

Just pray you're not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you know that someone can be unjustly killed in the North, for stepping on an old Arabic newspaper that is on the floor, if a fool calls it Quran?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by chemistry101: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
When u hear things like this, u hate to be a Muslim... let the supernatural fight for it self cool embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Horus(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Enough is enough.
We need religious tolerance in this country.

We need to ban religion in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by charlesu49(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
cosade:

Just pray you're not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you know that someone can be unjustly killed in the North, for stepping on an old Arabic newspaper that is on the floor, if a fool calls it Quran?

Lol... And then a bigger fool will say he should not have stepped on a piece of paper if he didn't know the source of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Leke001: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
this is annoying...God save us o!
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by emmacity2: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Must u fight for ur god Hausa? Who are u to take away life where as u can't give one? I don't Nigeria can be one not possible.......
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by klimson: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam, religion motivated by ignorance and poverty. Yeye people fighting for God. Poverty and underdevelopment is your lot. Stupid people. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by ABAMOWA: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinistermind:
If we are waiting for justice to be done, then you will wait till thy kingdom come. Whether u like it or not, a good majority of Hausa muslim over there are happy with the judgment passed on this woman and they will defend their own from prosecution.

You spoke my mind and he absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Enough is enough.
We need religious tolerance in this country.
Correct! But while we await the religious tolerance, we need wisdom and simple sense in our heads! Here:
1. She's igbo and till now, she and her family still live in Kano with all the tension and friction between igbos and hausas right now in Nigeria...looks very s.t.v.p.i.d to me.
2. As she decided to keep living in kano in hausaland, she had no sense to know that she should shut up her mouth and face her business.
3. As she decided not to shut up her mouth and face her business, she decided that of all things, it is their prophet, Mohammed that she should be talking about.
4. As she decided to talk about their prophet Mohammed, she decided to say provoking things that they classify as blasphemy.
Now, do you see my point? Has it ever occured to many people, how do christians study or work or do business in muslim countries or hindu countries like India and Sri Lanka? Or how do people from a particular race cope in other regions/lands of other races of the world? eg blacks in Europe, Asia, America, etc or Asians in Africa, Euroe, etc or hispanics/latinos in America or Europe or Asia. You learn to exercise wisdom and self restraints, mind your business, and face your endevors, that's all!
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by mijanscripts(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Horspiroll007:

Yes you r right. These bunch of fools jes kept tarnishing d name; Islam. Islam is a religion of peace and the Northerners are the people against the peaceful coexistence of Muslim, Christian and ppu of other religions in this country. They kill and dey lie that it's d religion that sent them. To those that killed the woman, u shall never kno peace...
Northerners jes get problem ahswear....
Richest man in Africa is frm their side
Great percentage of beggars is frm their side
Greater percentage of past Nigeria is frm their side yet they suffer
Bokoharam and all other extremist are from their side

This shows that u sha not know peace till u change ur ways.

My name is Murtadah and I'm a Muslim and I'm nt a terrorist

My name is Murtadah and i'm a muslim and i'm nt a terrorist.*
this Nigga must have seen the movie KHAN ;-)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Horus:

We need to ban religion in this country
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by cosade(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2016
EmmaFantastic:

Correct! But while we await the religious tolerance, we need wisdom and simple sense in our heads! Here:
1. She's igbo and till now, she and her family still live in Kano with all the tension and friction between igbos and hausas right now in Nigeria...looks very s.t.v.p.i.d to me.
2. As she decided to keep living in kano in hausaland, she had no sense to know that she should shut up her mouth and face her business.
3. As she decided not to shut up her mouth and face her business, she decided that of all things, it is their prophet, Mohammed that she should be talking about.
4. As she decided to talk about their prophet Mohammed, she decided to say provoking things that they classify as blasphemy.
Now, do you see my point?

Can you tell us the "blasphemous words" she said?

I am sure the miscreants that killed this lady never heard her said those "blasphemous words", if any.

If you have ever witnessed mob actions in the core North, you'll have a different view.
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by annunaki2(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Killing Critics

What is the punishment for insulting Islam or Muhammad?

Under Sharia, those who insult Muhammad or Allah are to be executed. So are those who desecrate the Quran or commit other acts of blasphemy. This tradition began with Muhammad, as recorded in the Hadith and by his biographers. There is also a Quranic basis for it.
Quran

Quran (6:93) - "Who can be more wicked than one who invent a lie against Allah?" If the death penalty is prescribed for lesser crime, then it stands to reason that it should be imposed for the most "wicked".
Quran (33:57) - "Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them the doom of the disdained"

Quran (33:61) - [continues from above] "Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."
Hadith and Sira

Bukhari (59:369) - This recounts the murder of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, a Jewish poet who wrote verses about Muslims that Muhammad found insulting. He asked his followers, 'Who will rid me of this man?' and several volunteered. al-Ashraf was stabbed to death while fighting for his life.

Bukhari (3:106) - "The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."

Bukhari (4:241) - Those who mocked Muhammad at Mecca were killed after he had retaken the city and asserted his authority.

Sahih Muslim (1801) - "The Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger"
Re: Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" by Capableben(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Horspiroll007:

Yes you r right. These bunch of fools jes kept tarnishing d name; Islam. Islam is a religion of peace and the Northerners are the people against the peaceful coexistence of Muslim, Christian and ppu of other religions in this country. They kill and dey lie that it's d religion that sent them. To those that killed the woman, u shall never kno peace...
Northerners jes get problem ahswear....
Richest man in Africa is frm their side
Great percentage of beggars is frm their side
Greater percentage of past Nigeria is frm their side yet they suffer
Bokoharam and all other extremist are from their side

This shows that u sha not know peace till u change ur ways.

My name is Murtadah and I'm a Muslim and I'm nt a terrorist
Ehmm, the other day I was surfing the net in a corner in my lodge in school and I overheard a mallam (Islamic teacher) teaching his disciples (children) that any Muslim that converts to any other religion must be killed instantly, as instructed by your holy prophet. He taught them in Hausa language, and I understand that well.
I'm not trying to paint your religion bad; and with your statement above its obvious you are from the west, most probably Yoruba. This news doesn't surprise me, its more or less a norm here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP / Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.