Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. (3265 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
An average female in a university setting is been faced by certain challanges which includes acquiring the best things of life, looking good like their fellow gals and they tend to find a way to achieve those things even if it involves sleeping around with married or single men.... i have 2 admit,its not easy to avoid temptations from these big gals, i mean u need to indulge in fasting n prayers just for u nt to be tempted ...lyk d pressure is 2 much,it gets frustrating at times when ur fellow gals appear in designer clothings n accessories n u appear literally in rags..so i dnt really judge gals that sleep around that much cos this so called big gals just have a way of making the average gal feel worthless and dejected...

secondly, most gals sleep around just 2 make ends meet...when ur not 4rm a well to do family and ur faced with the burden of paying ur house rent,school fees n feeding urself in school....
i solely blame the men[fathers] for this... the rate at which fathers go back on their duties is quite alarming.... i believe fathers are 2 stepup their game so their daughters wont be sleeping around with their age mates just to make ends meet or survive in school... lyk i knw most gals dt pay their school fees yet their fathers are alive and kicking,its just that they are to lazy 2 work n provide 4 their children most esp female children..

my point is we can all make this world a better place,starting with the fathers of our gals, the society and the females as well.... we shouldnt really castigate gals dt sleep around that much cos most of them really dnt ve a choice... they r human being like ourselves...
this goes to the male folks both old n young... work hard to provide for ur family so ur daughters wont be forced to sleep around to foot their bills... Be a man and do ur job which is to provide...

LASTLY,to all those married men that take advantage of young girls in distress...na God go judge all of una... i reserve my comment until further notice...

this goes to my young gals in the house, be content with the little you have so you wnt be forced to do what u will regret in future,, i mean its nt easy buh we ve try to set a good example for our unborn kids..

the thread is open 4 suggestions or comments... this is just my opinion of things and i need to hear u guys opinion as well...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by pjsmart(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
What is the way forward?
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
pjsmart:
What is the way forward?
by doing our best,the lil way we can..
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by menstrualpad: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
CindyeMerAld:

we shouldnt really castigate gals dt sleep around that much cos most of them really dnt ve a choice... they r human being like ourselves...
this goes to the male folks both old n young... work hard to provide for ur family so ur daughters wont be forced to sleep around to foot their bills... Be a man and do ur job which is to provide...

LASTLY,to all those married men that take advantage of young girls in distress...na God go judge all of una... i reserve my comment until further notice... .

another feminist on rampage..... so men should just donate their resources just like that? Do u women even share with your husbands?.... So why r most guys not into armed robbery because they have no choice? battered philosophy for an irresponsible generation who can't take responsibility 4 their actions....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
menstrualpad:
undecided
thats all u ve 2 contribute
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by pjsmart(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
good article. nice write up if only they will hear because as things are now in this country even the ones fighting hard to resist will see more reasons to indulge than not to
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
pjsmart:
good article. nice write up if only they will hear because as things are now in this country even the ones fighting hard to resist will see more reasons to indulge than not to
thanks... we can do it with God on our side..
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by menstrualpad: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

we shouldnt really castigate gals dt sleep around that much cos most of them really dnt ve a choice... they r human being like ourselves...

LASTLY,to all those married men that take advantage of young girls in distress...na God go judge all of una... i reserve my comment until further notice... .

another feminist on rampage..... so men should just donate their resources just like that? Do u women even share with your husbands?.... So why r most guys not into armed robbery because they have no choice? battered philosophy for an irresponsible generation who can't take responsibility 4 their actions....
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
But why make it seem as if men are the only ones who are to provide for their daughters? What about their mums? undecided
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody is forcing anyone to go into prostitution.. it's a choice. There are other honorable jobs out there for such ladies to engage in..
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by eph12(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is crap nau.
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
menstrualpad:

am nt supporting the females on this matter, am bin neutral here... am a university student so i knw what we gals face everyday... am nt saying married men shld give out their resources just lyk dt, am saying they shldnt suggest for young gals 2 sleep wit dem for moni.. try n be reasonable here, must everything be attributed to my gender ?
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by bitchcrafts: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ubiquitous of them can't just do without messing around even if they had it all; Like an alcoholic, can't get enough of men. So, don't tell me not to castigate. A bithc is a bithc.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Olalan(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
In as much its not easy to stay away from the temptation of quick cash and luxury runs offers I strongly belief a girl who is contended, hardworking and disciplined can still survive and live without it. By the way runs is simply prostitution lets stop dignifying it by tagging it as runs.
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Nobody is forcing anyone to go into prostitution.. it's a choice. There are other honorable jobs out there for such ladies to engage in..
its easy 4 u to say... try bin a gal n then kom back n lets discuss...
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
eph12:
This is crap nau.
thanks much
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Olalan:
In as much its not easy to stay away from the temptation of quick cash and luxury runs offers I strongly belief a girl who is contended, hardworking and disciplined can still survive and live without it. By the way runs is simply prostitution lets stop dignifying it by tagging it as runs.
thats exactly my point,, young gals shld be contend with the lil they have..
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by menstrualpad: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
I smoked u out.... live within ur means...
CindyeMerAld:

am nt supporting the females on this matter, am bin neutral here... am a university student so i knw what we gals face everyday... am nt saying married men shld give out their resources just lyk dt, am saying they shldnt suggest for young gals 2 sleep wit dem for moni.. try n be reasonable here, must everything be attributed to my gender ?
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by eph12(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thanks much
Tell your girls not run after things that are beyond their means or that of their dads. They won't die or decay if they don't live expensive lives.
You just sit down to think this nonsense and you thought you have made sense? Too bad.
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
But why make it seem as if men are the only ones who are to provide for their daughters? What about their mums? undecided
fathers are the head of a family.. their work is 2 provide, mothers can always add the lil way they can
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
menstrualpad:
I smoked u out.... live within ur means...
i live within my means 4sure.. am satisfied with wah i ve..
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:

Tell your girls not run after things that are beyond their means or that of their dads. They won't die or decay if they don't live expensive lives.
You just sit down to think this nonsense and you thought you have made sense? Too bad.
u need psychological help...
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by eph12(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thats exactly my point,, young gals shld be contend with the lil they have..
That's not your point please. Read what you posted again. Or maybe you missed out some parts because what you wrote there is justification for prostitution. Even blaming the dads so you can have fat account and wear the newest reigning designers in town. Mstcheww. Like as if that's what they live for.
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by menstrualpad: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2016
so were u tot that when a man asks u 2 sleep with him 4 moni, you must comply?

CindyeMerAld:

i live within my means 4sure.. am satisfied with wah i ve..
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:

That's not your point please. Read what you posted again. Or maybe you missed out some parts because what you wrote there is justification for prostitution. Even blaming the dads so you can have fat account and wear the newest reigning designers in town. Mstcheww. Like as if that's what they live for.
u shld go back n read carefully cos it is there...am nt justifying the act , am just trying nt to crucify them
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2016
menstrualpad:
so were u tot that when a man asks u 2 sleep with him 4 moni, you must comply?

why wld a married man suggest dt to a gal in the first place, ur bin biased cos ur a guy
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by menstrualpad: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2016
next time don't open this type of thread again...ok?
CindyeMerAld:

u shld go back n read carefully cos it is there...am nt justifying the act , am just trying nt to crucify them
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by bitchcrafts: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

why wld a married man suggest dt to a gal in the first place, ur bin biased cos ur a guy
You really are making a case for coded prostitutes, No?
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by menstrualpad: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2016
because he can marry more than a wife....

CindyeMerAld:

Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2016
menstrualpad:
battered philosophy for an irresponsible generation who can't take responsibility 4 their actions....
I suppose give you chilled cup of menstruation blood for this comment. Nailed it#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Mjshexy(f): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Please there is nothing hard in living a decent, prudent, contempt & satisfactory life. Your selfish desire for Wealth, fame & power is what has led many into the shameful lifestyle of runs/prostitution else y can't u make do with your hands by learning a trade or even selling little items in the hostel like recharge card, clothes or attachments to support yourself. Many i knew of were able to sponsor themselves in school this way without selling their body, so madam OP pls condemn this evil called prostitution in totality.
Re: Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2016
menstrualpad:
next time don't open this type of thread again...ok?
nxt time,u see this kindaa thread,just pass by, ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND Choose Your Top5 Most Good Looking Guys / How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies / Lady Visits A Guy At His School Hostel And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.