Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape (2516 Views)

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
there seem to be no stop to this tale of rape in nigeria now.
The most annoying and condemable one is the issue of a father-daughter rape.
I often wonder how a man could stoop so low as to rape his own daughter.a likely cause could be an act of vengeance of the man on his wife for denying him sex.
The judicial system hasnt been kind in delivering accurate judgement on theis cases as the father is often released on bail,leaving the daughter to suffer psychological trauma for the rest of her life.
What do you think is the right judgement to be meted out to father-daughter rape or any other form of rape
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2016
castigation
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Forgive..
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
like seriously... Forgive?
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Depends on the rape incident...

Raping a female from 11 years above should be whipped 500 lashes.

Raping a female from 10 yrs below should be sent to prison, if on d course, the victim dies as a result of rape, the rapistt should face firing squad.

Raping a man: grin, the guilty should be whipped 500 lashes as well.

Man raping fellow male : ha, castigation! Infact, burning to death sef.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by happyjuliet(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2016
the best punishment is to cut of his Joystick :Dthe best punishment is to cut of his Joystick
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by happyjuliet(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2016
the best punishment is to cut of his Joystick cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
A bullet to the deek lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by SUPERPACK: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
100 strokes of cane daily for 20 years.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by jonaifame22(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Forgiveness.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Broom stalked down his d1ck
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by PerfectHeart(f): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
killing or any kind of punishment will not bring bag wat u av lost .. so just forgive

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:
castigation
Did you mean castration?
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2016
A rapist should be castrated.

Or be thrown into a girl's college for fun. Since he likes fun, let him die by it.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Did you mean castration?
all join grin
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Everyone saying 'Forgiveness,' I pray this moment that God cures your mumuness and 'unpress' your mumu button o. AMEN.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:

all join grin
grin
You go wicked. grin
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by midehi2(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
grin
You go wicked. grin
the offender is more wicked grin
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by DeLioncourt: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
In my opinion, rape cannot be justified at all.
The capital punishment is the only thing that I feel is a good punishment for rape.

I've met my fair share of rape victims and the trauma and baggage they carry is beyond imagination.
Castrating the rapist is not enough.
Flogging is not enough.

Only death will suffice.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:
the offender is more wicked grin
Yeah, sure thing. Sometimes, I feel like I could turn a serial killer and shoot them all.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by faruz: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2016
shocked
happyjuliet:
the best punishment is to cut of his Joystick cheesy
shocked
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by obontami: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:
A bullet to the deek lipsrsealed
you say wetin shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
obontami:
you say wetin shocked shocked shocked
Obontami, my in-law cheesy. How izz my sista na wink
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by obontami: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:

Obontami, my in-law cheesy. How izz my sista na wink
I'm taking proper care of her 100%

I'm sure you don't expect nothing less

Aint it ?? cheesy

BTW where are you doing with your fine self smiley
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
obontami:

Aint it ?? cheesy

Fine self . I'm in my house sleeping away my holz cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
obontami:

Aint it ?? cheesy

Fine self . I'm in my house sleeping away my holz cheesy grin tongue cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by obontami: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:
Fine self . I'm in my house sleeping away my holz cheesy grin cheesy
Yes your fine self cheesy
Enjoy your self gurl, life no get duplicate smiley
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by obontami: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Depends on the rape incident...

Raping a female from 11 years above should be whipped 500 lashes.

Raping a female from 10 yrs below should be sent to prison, if on d course, the victim dies as a result of rape, the rapistt should face firing squad.

Raping a man grin, the guilty should be whipped 500 lashes as well

Man raping fellow male : ha, castigation! Infact, burning to death sef.

You have any idea where that shiit goes down ?? cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
obontami:

Yes your fine self cheesy

Enjoy your self gurl, life no get duplicate smiley
#yinmu @fine self. True talk bro, ah cannor come and go and kee myself cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by obontami: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:

#yinmu @fine self. True talk bro, ah cannor come and go and kee myself cheesy grin cheesy

Enjoy you self jare

I still insist on your "fine self" sha
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
obontami:

Enjoy you self jare

I still insist on your "fine self" sha
Looooool. Oya confess, have you seen my picture nii tongue
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
obontami:

You have any idea where that shiit goes down ?? cheesy grin
I don't get

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Finally Break Up With My Girlfriend. / Lady Writes Rip On A Fellow Ladies Picture Coz Of A Guy(see Pics) / Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.