Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (44962 Views)

N50 Million Paid For Funeral Rite Of Killed Crocodile By Agip In Delta State / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Hit Agip In Bayelsa,Accused Nigeria Of Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by BAILMONEY: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.
COMING FROM A YORUBA MUSLIM

16 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Smartanthony: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
although they are fighting 4 there right.they knw wht they are doing.NDA contineu!

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by olumalcolm(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some fools here r shouting dat d federal govt shuld develop deir region d same way abuja etc were developed but dey still dream of acquiring a property in lekki,VGC etc. Some of ur fellow brovas mk moni in dose regions and cm to lag to enjoy and build mansions. I am nt saying govt shuld nt develop ur region,its d govt's responsibility cos most of d moni used in dis country is gotten frm dat region but all d same,u guys shuld open ur eyes cos blowing up pipelines wont solve d problem,it will add to d problem. Dey already said it will tk 30years to clean up ogoni land and u pple r blowing up more pipelines. Abeg wu will it affect? Wise up abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by peter(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am waiting for Niger Delta Avengers to shoot dier missile...

Then u remember this day......

Go and check borno....its a very fine place now.....

I pity u Pple...don't u wonder why people like tompolo denies helping d avengers...

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by perryy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

i repeat no government in this world wud succumb to threats like this..
all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

quote me only if you know how the military operates..

Though I'm not in support of violence, I know that any government could be brought to it knees with the right international support. Was idi Amin not chased out of power by the people he reffered to as criminals that must die for peace to reign? Was Amighty Ghadafi not murdered by people he referred to as terrorists? Where is the almighty ussr? Where is Kosovan? What happened between India and Pakistan. Ain't the poeple regarded as terrorist by the then government enjoying a country of thiers after bringing down the government of the day? Let's thread with caution here. We are very wrong to have laid siege to their oil. Leave the oil for them and tax them heavily. My 5o cent though.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by tlops(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
They should blow eveything up and lets see who will rebuild the ruins!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
They should please ask Shekau or whatever his name is ...........threatening a sovereign entity is like digging your grave with open teeth
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Aubrey1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.

Who knows if you're not a Terrorist?

9 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by FXCRAFT: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2016

People with different political affiliations making unguarded utterances.

The fundamental problem is the inequality in the running of Nigeria. No government has ruled this country without the North being part of the government. This cannot continue.

States that can't even pay salaries of their staff are in existence today because they are sure that once you grab federal power, the oil wealth is yours. Why else do they want NEDC? Where is the funding going to come from?

They do not want your petty surveillance contracts and they are not criminals. They have a just cause and it's only a matter of time before the Niger Deltans take to the streets to demand equity and justice.

Either they are liberated or we adopt true federalism. The present administration can only suppress them but not break them.

They have my sympathy. I will stand with them!

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by JBosco123(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Compound fool.

11 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by kaairoz: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AceRoyal: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

In this game of chess,you look but u ain't seeing anything. tongue
Look beyond shallow sentiments and understand the rhythm of the song been played and the pattern of dance been displaced. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by emmysexxy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:

sha...rap

6 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:

Jst let the NDA be o,they never learn anything. Remember the civil war when their coward hero Ojukwu fled nd the next general surrendered to the NA. There is still so much for the NDA to learn from the civil war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful
if someone is found 'wanting' in smaller deeds; most likely, he would be found wanting in bigger deeds...
A. Thread was opened by a Nairalander and it stated
1.What has the ND done with their 13% derivation from oil
2. What did NDDC, NIMASA,and Ministry of ND do for them
until the people of ND start harassing leaders close to them by holding them accountable such as LGA chairman, Senators and Governors..then they are NOT serious..we ALL know the governors frm those states are made men...they seat behind and smile as the people harass the FG...
Take this analogy, when we were in secondary sch, if we had problems, who do we go to first...Principal or Teachers or Prefects? What am saying is that some LGA in ND states have financial war chest to put persons like Fayose on payroll..yet their community is nothing to write home abt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by prof12(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
GO AND DIE, YOU & YOUR WORTHLESS COUNTRY!!
You call our country worthless, and will still remain in it or bury yourself alive.Foooools called NDA and IPOB goats.

4 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by shegsrules(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Avengers avengers una no dey release video of the attacks. Make we all see n no be news for mouth
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by DeleSuper1: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Too late for the bundesligas (NDA)

So many states apart from the Niger Delta have been
producing oil now. So stop bragging.

Afterall it's your properties, you don't have to be naive
to that extent. Please calm down and let peace reign
instead.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Danniscott(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:

My friend shatap. The critical bombing should start from ur Street, since u want them to experiment with people's life.

6 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by atobs4real(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
it's so obvious that many on this page lacks wisdom, knowledge and understanding. if not, am amazed on how people respond to news. remove sentiment and all will be well. thank you
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Danniscott(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Look at how pained you are. Nnamdi Kanu and Avengers are different agitators u found a way to link them anyway if u are so pained, boil some cups of acid, buy akara and die away ur sorrows. Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Danniscott(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
babdap:
NDA are children of hate rather than fighting for clean environments in the Niger Delta they are busy polluting it. Violence is not the only solution to press your demands to the FG.

Violence is not the means.....but northerners have owned over 80% of the oil blocs for years, will dey allow same if oil were to be in the North. Besides can u compare Abuja to any of the oil states. Who is closer to atiku , Indimi and co in d naija Delta in terms of wealth. Same wealth gotten from the Niger Delta. I don't support violence, but from history that is the only language the Nigerian government understand. They won't gv good student welfare until students protest. They won't pay salaries until people go on strike. The won't develop Niger Delta until militants rose up. Who is fooling who.

9 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by divide9ja: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
What we are asking for is fair.

We provide 90% of Nigeria's revenue, yet out people are not benefiting.

90% of the Oil blocks in our land belongs to Northerners.

They use our resource to develop the north.

They take the human resource of us and our cousins in the south-east to develop the North(NYSC)

This has to stop.

We will take what we deserve if you want give it.

This is just the beginning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Danniscott(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:

who is this e-goat quoting me.. ..
All of yu keep having anonymous profile,, and yu expecting some stupid fools call NDA to fight for yu....

if yu dont know hw the military works,,, just fxcking roll back to the hole yu came from

Oga run back to your hole and stop making noise here....who ur military help.

6 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by akereconfi: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some people seem pained by what NDA is doing more than the host communities

Please enough of your "They are damaging your environment" we've heard and seen that for ages, the one that the FG is about to clean up, is it the NDA that damaged it?

Don't take paracetamol for someone's headache

7 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ponpon(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nairaland.com is a site I respect so much, but with this unnecessary publicity for Niger delta avengers, I'm beginning to lose respect for this site, it's like they have a share with nairaland, you munch their twitter page time to time and they always make front page, who doesn't know their twitter handle, we all do, look at the drastic change that happened when the media started ignoring boko haram..... The media shouldn't be a tool to aid terrorism of the mind, let's shun them, allow the government and the Nigeria armed forces control the situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by tylerbraid(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Are u even loved by the 'country' you're clinging on to? No respected citizen can abuse another country (without a valid reason at least), so you're probably a shame to your own 'country'.
InvestinOwerri:
Nigeria is useless & a shame to Africa & blacks world wide. I HATE NIGERIA!!

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Blaqchild4eva(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
The agitation must continue inside your bedroom? Sounding as if you are one of the avengers. Why don't you take your anger to Edwin Clark, Asari Dokubo and Tompolo? Why making it look like all the aforementioned names got the oil bloc yesterday? Why wait till now to carry out your demands and not during the tenure of the clueless one....

Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
babdap:
NDA are children of hate rather than fighting for clean environments in the Niger Delta they are busy polluting it. Violence is not the only solution to press your demands to the FG.
So How's The Demand Gonna Be Pressed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Inspects Underground Pedestrian Tunnel In Kano (Photos) / How Many Times Will ESN Commander "Onye Army" Be Captured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.