Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher (1028 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
With the new wife Amber Nichols
Thomas Beatie who made waves as the first 'pregnant man' has remarried. He's now married to his kid's preschool teacher, Amber Nichols.
The 42-year-old who was born a woman, underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2002.
After realizing that his then-wife Nancy, a bodybuilder, was unable to have children, Beatie became pregnant through artificial insemination and he stopped his daily hormone treatments during the fertility process.

With first wife Nancy and his 3 children
He then gave birth to three children back to back and stopped, 2 boys and a girl.

Beatie and his wife Nancy, eventually went through a“bitter” divorce after claims of domestic violence. Beatie claimed Nancy always assaulted him and that he couldn't do it anymore. The divorce then dragged on for nearly three years and was finally settled in 2015 after Beatie agreed to give Nancy his prized shark tooth collection.

During the messy divorce, Beatie became romantically involved with his kids’ preschool teacher, Amber Nichols. After monhts of dating, they decided to get married.
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Beatie claimed that he’d always wanted a big, white wedding. He said:

“I was so nervous, excited and frightened all at the same time.”
“When Amber walked down the aisle my breath was just taken away. I saw the boys and Susan, so excited as a flower girl, and I just started crying and I couldn’t stop. It was perfect – even better than I ever imagined.”

Nichols, who was reportedly fired from her preschool position after her relationship to Beatie surfaced in the press, is now a practicing esthetician.

Beatie, Amber and the kids
The newly married couple said they’ll try to get pregnant, but Beatie says, “if it doesn’t happen so be it.”

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/shocking-worlds-first-pregnant-man.html?m=1

Lalastiscala misspicy missyb3 ireneony vizkiz

Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by mackenzie007(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
How did he get pregnant?
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Poseidon000: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
[size=13pt] *In that tiv pastor's voice* grin

What type of this?
[/size]
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Raph01: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
PREGNANT

Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Luckylife(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Going against natural system can be karmalise .
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by misspicy(f): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Are the children normal?
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2016
but warrisdis?...am outta here!
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Creamish(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
mackenzie007:
How did he get pregnant?

He was born a woman...with a womb in him. With artificial insemination, he got pregnant.

Does this answer ur question?
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by nepapole(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2016
AYAMA!!!. PUKES on thread...**comots slippers and runs outta thread.
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Creamish(f): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2016
misspicy:
Are the children normal?

Yes na... grin
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by AlexCk: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Reminds me of that movie that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Davito, where Arnold was pregnant. I was like "how d baby dey develop when Arnold no get womb".

Anyways, congrats to d guy i guess
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Natotogokillme: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Now I feel like puking embarassed
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Creamish:

Yes na... grin
LOL cheesy They may look it but I doubt it
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by mackenzie007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Creamish:

He was born a woman...with a womb in him. With artificial insemination, he got pregnant.

Does this answer ur question?
baba God doesn't make mistakes
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by Creamish(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
mackenzie007:
baba God doesn't make mistakes
Tell dat to the doz who think otherwise..
Re: World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher by ShaqFu: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
The fact that she was born a woman, does make her a man because she underwent gene transplant or hormone transplant or whatever name they want to call it.

She's still a woman, or have anyone heard of a man born with a womb

These peeps with their freaking behavior is some times amusing.

(1) (Reply)

Screen Shot Of The Chats Btw Me And The Girl I Just Met / Can Someone Regain His Or Her Virginity Back Once It Is Lost? / Ladies Status On Facebook,bbm OR Whatsapp After A Bad Break-up... Na Joke Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.