Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

“still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b (809 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by Juliana50(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
"Still confident. Your rubbish comments ain't ruining my happiness. Thanks to all for the compliments and best wishes, am honored". That is Ghanaian bride-to-be message to trolls for their negative comments about her weight.
Mzznaki Tetteh, who describes herself as a "nurse, a sweet girl who loves fashion, a student, and an achiever", posted the most beautiful photos to celebrate her upcoming wedding, and it went viral. While most of the comments were sweet and complimentary, others were ugly. But the sweet-faced nurse isn't letting a few haters ruin her happiness as she continues to post more photos on Instagram.
And neither is her fiance, Prince Kojo Amoah. In a recent interview, he said: "I am so proud of my woman and I don't care what anybody says out there"
The couple will be tying the knot on June 25. Congrats to them!
http://betterpikins..com/2016/06/still-confident-your-rubbish-comments.html
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
No wonder he chose her out of all the stringbeans & beauty queens out there. Her spirit of optimism is admirable.
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2016
NP: Could this be love - Bob Marley
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by chydii(f): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Correct bae wink
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by nanauju(f): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Ehya. I like ur spirit. You can't pls everyone. If you're fat, they'll say you're too fat. If you're slim they'll say u look like toothpick.
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
NP: Could this be love - Bob Marley

Natural Mystic blowing in the air cheesy

Now you just made me miss Bobby, let me put on a CD & get jammin grin
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

To us; Nesta's fans, he lives in our heart.

Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow:
I'n'I will see you through,
Cos everyday we pay the price with a little sacrifice,
Jammin' till the jam is through.

Can I jam wid you? grin
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by misspicy(f): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
No wonder he chose her out of all the stringbeans & beauty queens out there. Her spirit of optimism is admirable.
My thought exactly
she don't give half _fucks like my home girl tongue

how you dear wink
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by ShaqFu: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Is that an invitation. grin
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
misspicy:

My thought exactly
she don't give half _fucks like my home girl tongue

how you dear wink

I miss you hunny bun bun embarassed

I'm OK, love. Hope you aren't still working yourself to the bone.
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
To us; Nesta's fans, he lives in our heart.

Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow:
I'n'I will see you through,
Cos everyday we pay the price with a little sacrifice,
Jammin' till the jam is through.

Can I jam wid you? grin

Yeah mon tongue
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
ShaqFu:
Is that an invitation. grin

Hehehe. Take it how you like. Bring your rewd boiy behaviour on your way over wink
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Well good for her, but I hope she considers weight loss in the future.

She'd be much better slimmer, with a high level of confidence of course.
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by ShaqFu: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hehehe. Take it how you like. Bring your rewd boiy behaviour on your way over wink
Gaddamn! U naughty, and me likey... wink
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah mon tongue
grin grin grin
Re: “still Confident, Your Rubbish Comments Ain’t Ruining My Happiness” – Bride-to-b by Kiish(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
my dear im happy for you. Meanwhile the haters have been going to numerous crusades looking for life partner- still they have nothing!!
God pass dem grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This? / When You Are Married To Someone You Don't Love / Add Me If U Pleased With My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.