Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man (48793 Views)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by AnonymousIP: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by samuelizz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
wow..
They are cute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by tammyboy1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
baby mamaship is now cool in naija,funny enough she'l still wear all white walking to the altar with the guy...we have lost our Naija morals and nobody cares...

54 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by sinaj(f): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Better late than never.

Hml to them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by ouzo1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Better late than never.

Hml to them.

This could be us Bt as I no get 30 billion...

Make i hide my face

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Elparaiso(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Netflix and chill caused that bump.

That's why I prefer Pizza and plow!

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by mediocre(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na really Netflix and chill grin grin.. But seriously, you have no right to criticize a woman who got pregnant out of wedlock if you're also fůcking someone you're not married to. You're only one broken condom away from that

123 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by mediocre(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lala is viewing. I think he loves pre wedding photos just as much as he loves snakes. Such a hopeless romantic grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by DRJECKYLL(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is Nigeria and Biafra......Marriage by force!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by asawanathegreat(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
I wish dem well oo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Alphasoar(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
That time of the year when you want to avoid "Baby-Mamaship" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by saydfact(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
ur village pple are on NL ooh and viewing this pics lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by hobermener: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shít looks disgusting!!
The photographer won't make heaven. Sometimes its not about the money, tell your clients the fùcking truth!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Snow02: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
does he work with Netflix which kin free advertising be this one?? anyway at least they're not unclad like those other ones
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Plolly(f): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
cute
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by sudaisbeard(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ode menu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by MissChievous199(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'm sorry but there's nothing cute here. Crop tops weren't made to show off baby bumps, and even if she had to wear one, she'd have worn something nice, there are way better crop tops around. Like, 10 years from now, would she really be impressed with herself and these photos?? undecided undecided undecided

Finally sha, Happy Married Life to them.

20 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Sharon6(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cute couple! May God bless their union.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by fpeter(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Naija done over open eyes pass oyinbo people sef.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by showghan(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
So, the guy don dey nack am before wedding

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by DaudaAbu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Very soon women go carry pikin for hand snap pre - wedding

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

It is finished
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by osuofia2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mine loading sonn... Insha Allahu
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by sinaj(f): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
ouzo1:

This could be us Bt as I no get 30 billion...

Make i hide my face
lol @ hide ur face grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by boyency: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
sweet pics,may your union be bless with beautiful twins
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Etizz: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
tammyboy1:
baby mamaship is now cool in naija,funny enough she'l still wear all white walking to the altar with the guy...we have lost our Naija morals and nobody cares...

But he's getting married to her na.... Where is d baby mama here? At d end he married her before giving birth, isn't that something?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by Lalas247(f): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
they look really happy ... cute couple
wish them safe delivery kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by cstr1001: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am surprised the guy is still enthusiastic.

Wetin remain again na? He has tasted everything he will get to taste , even knocked her up too as confirmation.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by valinno(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
ok
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by shadrach77: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
How can people be so shameless. You got pregnant outside wedlock and you have the audacity to post the pictures and celebrate your stupidity online. SMH! embarassed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man by castrol180(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
He is marrying to two in one, and besides, the doll looking thin lady instigated that guy into such imoralty of adultery before wedding...though they are Igbos and that justifies it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.