Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States (2258 Views)

Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / I Didn't Attend PDP Convention — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Realtouchnot: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Against negative propaganda, Imo seem to have the least in SE

1 Like

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Airtimex(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
am coming
Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Realtouchnot: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Airtime:
am coming
Where are you going to?
Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Yorubba at it again....manufactured stats to paint SE/Anambra and other states bad. How can Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Anambra, Cross River, Benue, Kaduna, FCT, Plateau, Enugu be more infested with HIV than LAGOS? Lagos where runs girls plenty past Abuja? Believe yoruba propaganda at your own peril!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Nigeria police be like

1 Like

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Subway1011: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Uduak2019:
Yorubba at it again....manufactured stats to paint SE/Anambra and other states bad. How can Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Anambra, Cross River, Benue, Kaduna, FCT, Plateau, Enugu be more infested with HIV than LAGOS? Lagos where runs girls plenty past Abuja? Believe yoruba propaganda at your own peril!

I love how Yoruba dey torture your mind. You will even scream Yoruba from sleep, its my joy to see you run mad cos of the word- Yoruba cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Consult Dr. Abalaka for discussions.

Stop politicizing the HIV issue. It requires a scientific response.

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:

I love how Yoruba dey torture your mind. You will even scream Yoruba from sleep, its my joy to see you run mad cos of the word- Yoruba cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by FlyoruB: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Uduak2019:

"99.9% igbo girls are prostitutes" -- Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Your infallible god Kanu whom you diligently serve said that o, not anyone from that Yoruba race that has been giving you nightmares. cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by chigoizie7(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not to talk of benue state.
Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Airtimex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Realtouchnot:

Where are you going to?

bros no light, make i charge my fone....am coming angry
Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by overall90: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
2010 is like six years ago. a lot has changed since then so what is the essense of this post.to undermine Anambra,i guess.

1 Like

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=14pt]Dear Nigerians, HIV is a hoax for the white man to use as excuse to depopulate Africa.

Do you know that in their country they do not encourage people taking the HIV test?

But what about all those who die of AIDS you may ask?

It is the HIV medication they give that knocks out immune system and causes the condition they call AIDS, but even that condition would be treatable once the medication is stopped.

But what of all the people who die from AIDS in USA and Europe?

Well they have to let a few of their own die to maintain the deception, and majority of deaths are black people and undesirable whites such as homosexuals and drug addicts.[/size]

Black man please wake up.
Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by Realtouchnot: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
overall90:
2010 is like six years ago. a lot has changed since then so what is the essense of this post.to undermine Anambra,i guess.

Studies like this are not done every year. The above result is what the government is still using to make policies and treatment for now, so it's very much valid. I didn't mean to undermine Anambra in any way. Sorry if you misunderstood me

1 Like

Re: Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States by AmericanQuarter: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Realtouchnot:

Studies like this are not done every year. The above result is what the government is still using to make policies and treatment for now, so it's very much valid. I didn't mean to undermine Anambra in any way. Sorry if you misunderstood me

**Why are you deceiving yourself foolishly on this thread you opened? HIV/AIDS report is a yearly thing and as at 2015 Anambra is among the lowest in the entire federation. See below..

Rivers Tops List Of States With High Rate Of HIV/AIDS. Rivers state, with a 15.2% prevalence rate, is the state with the highest level of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports. This was detailed in a report on the HIV/AIDS prevalence rate published by the National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) and some tests carried out on people living with HIV/AIDS.

Taraba came second on the list with a 10.5 % prevalence rate while Kaduna, with a 9.2 %, comes in third position. Twitter HIV-treatment Nasarawa, FCT, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto and Oyo occupied the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth spots respectively on the chart. Benue state governor’s wife, Mrs Eunice Ortom, revealed that the state is now ninth on the log, an improvement from its former number one position in the country.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/638616-check-top-9-states-highest-presence-hivaids-nigeria.html

See another link below for the latest 2015 report, Anambra is among the least HIV/AIDS prevalence state in Nigeria. Anambra didn't even make the first 10 states.

http:///top-10-state-with-the-highest-hiv-prevalence-in-nigeria/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rep To US Ambassador: I Couldn’t Even Hav Sex So Why Would I Seek A Prostitute? / Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND / BREAKING: Avenger Militants Invade Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.