Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (65298 Views)

OAU Lecturer Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal(audio Conversation Leaked) / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by dejavubobo1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Both parties ain't innocent

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Brunel(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sad.
No matter how it's spinned, the lecturer is at fault.
You cannot have such a demeaning conversation with your student.
Legally, he may be able to wriggle out of this but he's broken ethics.
The lady was out to ruin him evidently but you can only ruin the randy, an upright lecturer won't be caught in this mess!

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Sergioaguero: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
HUAWEI PARTNERS WITH FGN TO TRAIN 2,000 to be ICT Experts
http://businessbrainbox..com/2016/06/huawei-partners-with-fgn-to-train-2000.html
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by dammytosh: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
she does not like some one touching her, she meant she does not like being touched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by babyfaceafrica: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
The girl has a weak case..very weak...she did a poor job!!!!!....people who say african mentality...na dose of una wey never reach airport...even the whites are not spared...they nack students!!!!...next time don't catch people by d elbow ...catch dem by the wrist...I see the gal suffering....God help her
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by justscorch: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
She was compelling him too,if not why did she close the door and why did she even have to explain the sensitivity of her breasst.im against rape and sexual harassment but women really need to know how to speak up against it themselves..good thing she made a recording,very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
I wonder what's the power behind vj that makes some men got naught!! A lecturer with a Ph.D just killed his career just because of kpekus. What's the big deal about it? I think the man allows his joystick to take over the function of his brain

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by shine12: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm ashamed of everyone saying the girl is at fault as well that She has no case.

The z-grade lecturer is using His yeye power of being a lecturer to coarse the girl, of course at that stage in life as a student in Unilorin, She is scared that he will fail her. If that man has no power at all to determine her grade, would she even touch Him with a barge pole.

We have people like this in all walks of life, policemen, lecturers, politicians, Pastors etc who use their authority to cheat people and also exploit the weak.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Abeyjide: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
the audio is not enough evidence to castigate the lecturer.anyone can just frame this.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by VocalWalls: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nonsense recording...

What's that they say about fish brains? Just spotted a carrier here
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by WebSurfer(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
paparazzi1987:
I remember the day my wife (then my girl friend )lecturer asked her for sex..the kind beaten me and my goons gave him meen.. may God forgive us. Now we are better men
wink
abeg, your wife later pass the man course
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Btruth: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Can you imagine this he-goat of a lecturer? God have mercy on our kids @ school.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by tee4lowyeh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
wow....who said the man would defend himself?
let him get his lawyers, he cant deny he wanted to carry out some sort of sexual act there.
whether she actually went to seduce him or not, it doesnt matter, as long as he wanted to carry out the act as a way to help her, he will take the fall...

pls let the school management do something about this....it must be heard!

This must stop!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by ifoundmyperfect: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by tee4lowyeh(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abeyjide:
the audio is not enough evidence to castigate the lecturer.anyone can just frame this.

Oga as long as it can be proved that it is his voice, then he doesnt have any defence,...he wanted to engage in a sexual act wit her !!!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:

Now, let me sit back to see his fellow Randy goats badmouth the girl and say she brought this upon herself for daring to miss his test.

You don't know Nigerian men. They will still find a way to blame the woman.
Even when a woman is raped they will blame her.
Their motto be say everything bad na woman dey cause am.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by happney65: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
She has no Case..omolola15 come and see this.. grin
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
fellis:

You don't know Nigerian men. They will still find a way to blame the woman.
Even when a woman is raped they will blame her.
Their motto be say everything bad na woman dey cause am.

Not all. As you can clearly see on this topic sister. cool
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by JoeCutie(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
"Shebi the other time, as you give me, e no hard you..." Who's this beast of a lecturer! angry angry angry

The girl though... undecided
You're coming into his office (very often, as deduced from their conversation), begging for marks and even letting him touch, suck and fvck you. Later you'd blame everything on him. On men. "Men will always be men". Rubbish! The truth is, women are the reason men are whatever they (women) say they (men) are. The man even asked you to go and lock the door, you stood your silly ass up, went to the door and locked it very well. What do you expect next? The man even has some character/worth left because another man could have forced/raped her. What would she say? How would she defend herself? The society would ask her the very first question they throw at such 'victims'..."what were you doing in his office/room in the first place?" Both the man and the girl are so silly and useless. The things people do to "graduate well". To what end? embarassed

Our academic system? Zero! You'd see a school graduating 50 first class students, but of all of them, maybe just 5 would truly merit the grade. A desperate society! Nigeria is a joke, nothing really is the way they seem. Nonsense!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Maski87: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
If this school cares for their reputation this lecturer should be fired immediately

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by DonTim1: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
truth is that gurl wanted to get down with the lecturer for grade, but because she has a recording going on, she couldn't go through with it.

he even asked her "what do u want me to do" she kept quiet (her silence simply could interprete as , do what u gat to do but dont talk). he went further to tell her to go, she didnt leave

confused girl playing smart, stupid lecturer, if u must, must it be in d office?

has he not heard the bill has passed second reading?

shame to both of them

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by aieromon(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
His English is awful. I pity his students!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Heffalump(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Walahi, when I listened to the recording I came to one conclusion: The man is a He-Goat while the lady is a She-Goat! grin grin grin grin grin

What an intrigue!! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
For those saying sex was not mentioned,

1. The girl said she doesn't like being touched
2. The man replied you are fake in contempt which shows he was touching her inappropriately
3. The girl said she's not comfortable as anyone can walk in on them.
4. The randy lecturer replies, 'Go and lock it (the door to the office)'.

This is enough to indict this man for sexual assault and abuse of authority

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Openatyn(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oloriburuku Lecturer na so him dey do with other lectures in Faculty of Art, English dept to be precise they tormented my girlfriend she had carry over because she wasnt willing to surccumb to his demand.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by abbeyty(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think these fools are employed to lecture students not to be demanding sex from them....no sector in Nigeria establishment is free of corruption what a shame.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by elvision1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Prick wey don stand no dey get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
JoeCutie:
"Shebi the other time, as you give me, e no hard you..." Who's this beast of a lecturer! angry angry angry

The girl though... undecided
You're coming into his office (very often, as deduced from their conversation), begging for marks and even letting him touch, suck and fvck you. Later you'd blame everything on him. On men. "Men will always be men". Rubbish! The truth is, women are the reason men are whatever they (women) say they (men) are. The man even asked you to go and lock the door, you stood your silly ass up, went to the door and locked it very well. What do you expect next? The man even has some character/worth left because another man could have forced/raped her. What would she say? How would she defend herself? The society would ask her the very first question they throw at such 'victims'..."what were you doing in his office/room in the first place?" Both the man and the girl are so silly and useless. The things people do to "graduate well". To what end? embarassed

Our academic system? Zero! You'd see a school graduating 50 first class students, but of all of them, maybe just 5 would truly merit the grade. A desperate society! Nigeria is a joke, nothing really is the way they seem. Nonsense!

Spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by str8talk1: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Irony of life. When did Hausa-Yoruba muslims begin to teach English Language in universities? University of Ilorin,over to you?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
...nd in ur abroad tins lyk dis
dnt happen u say? clap 4 urself
Btw, take a deep breath nd read tru wat d guy wrote again, there's no part in wich he supported d lecturer.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by carammel(f): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
This reminds me of my days in unilorin,a lecturer was involved in similar case,he always had his way but this time around he messed with an hijab sister whom he made go spill twice,she agreed eventually that they meet at one hotel around pipeline road,she set him up unknowingly to him,he was caught red handed and forced to resign and slept for some days in the cell. The girl's family settled out of court eventually.
This girl did a poor job, the man can deny that it is his voice,two people can have similar voice can't they?.His cup would be filled one day though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Travel To Northern Cyprus! / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.