Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (65303 Views)

OAU Lecturer Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal(audio Conversation Leaked) / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Mopricelezz(f): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Month nko? undecided

grin wicked!!!!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thank u jare.The question, is she the only girl that missed his test?What happened to her fellow course mate that missed their too?She'll probably laughed @ them.By the time the prof colleagues /sympathisers gang up against her,she'll knw better.
happney65:

And what is the evidence my broda?The voice might be that of anybody..No Video Evidence.2.The babe herself seems to be co-operating..She was the one that is even saying the door is open and went to lock the door..She is co-operating..A person that isnt co-operating will not even say what she is saying..She would say Capital NOO..But she never did..Only Playing along..
iwriterng, are u reading this?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by 2n2k(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
There are two areas that need clarification before one can pass judgement on the girl. The lecturer is guilty based on prima-facie evidence.

1. At the beginning of the clip, the lecturer made reference to their first time together and said it wasn't hard for the lady to give him that time. If the girl had actually 'given' before (for marks I presumed), then she is not innocent.

2. Before the audio cut off, the lecturer was insisting on checking inside her pants to verify that she was actually having her period. Did she allow that? If yes, then she went too far in her 'undercover operation' and may count against her. It means she didn't succumb because of her menses not for any moral crusade.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by happney65: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
omolola15:

Didn't the lecturer call her? Did she go there to offer her self? And read the other comments. There are people here that actually know the lecturer and also say he's used to doing that. Like sey you no know as e dey go for poly ibadan. Do you know there was one baba that was chasing after my woman. He only let her go when he found out she's my woman. Because he's my customer. What of the other girls he didn't know their boyfriend? For those ones, it's either toto or failure.

Then again you are a pervert. Na him you go support

No dont get me wrong..I am not in support of sexual harrasement..But in this case,She has no case..She does not have a tangible evidence to nail the dude..If you wanna nail somebody these days,it must be a video evidence and it must all point to the fact the culprit must be caught in a way whereby he wont be able wriggle out of it..This is no case and there is little or no evidence to nail the Dude,that is what am saying..U Dig?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yes too old to trade insult with a kid.That u bribe"d"one Dr okeke doesn't mean prof Ajala will dance to ur rhythm.u missed test,dnt go and do ranka ya dede. Nuff said
iwriterng:

Am done responding to your myopic contribution. Enjoy yourself aged ignorant individual.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by giftedben: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dr. Mohammed Sani Idiagbon and Taofeeq Alabi. not surprised. Name Checkers Association

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:
But co to think of it, there was nothing incriminating in that recording. He could claim anything. No where was Sex mentioned, no where did she say she would not trade Sex for grades. Rather she agreed that she called him and came to his office by herself. She even said maybe some other time. He could say she initiated it. She said office was uncomfortable. I understand where she is coming from, but a good well paid lawyer will hurry the truth and make her look bad in the eyes of the world. Girls should make sure to speak with confidence and against anything if they choose to record it. Make sure the person says things, make sure the message is clear

Now, let me sit back to see his fellow Randy goats badmouth the girl and say she brought this upon herself for daring to miss his test.

This is not a court case yet, but it could easily turn into one...touch body under duress...

He was suspended because of his unprofessional conduct.

Even goats and cattle can easily deduce what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by DisGuy: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
God bless u.Tell them.Hope that kid iwriterng is reading this piece.Even some course rep are criminal lots.They'll use that to exploit/milk u dry.some do arrangee between lecturer and student. .U failed,u either read and pass ur exam and avoid visiting those randy goats.A kind lecturer usually reshedule missed test.young man iwriterng,go and try ur nonsense with one Dr Afolayan DEPT of Philosophy UI and come here and tell me ur tales. Nonsense

egbon you keep.mentioning "go try that with..so and so"
what exactly will they do?is it an offence in a university to approach a lecturer? surely they will say sorry about your situation that's all....whats all this aggressive persona of not being approachable as a lecturer

and i was a course rep from 1st yr to last...the very first thing i will advise any of my coursemate to do is to email or ser the lecturer and get a sick note or something ...then again i didnt go to OAU
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Deguy12: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
U will see, nothing might happen after this and the harassment continues. someone would do same to his daughter i am sure
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
happney65:

No dont get me wrong..I am not in support of sexual harrasement..But in this case,She has no case..She does not have a tangible evidence to nail the dude..If you wanna nail somebody these days,it must be a video evidence and it must all point to the fact the culprit must be caught in a way whereby he wont be able wriggle out of it..This is no case and there is little or no evidence to nail the Dude,that is what am saying..U Dig?

There are some things you can't win.

It's like arguing your 15 year old neighbour wanted it.

I believe sexual relations between lecturers and students, in most places, are expressly forbidden.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
A born wicked/sadist lecturer won't even sympathise with u. saying go and try such with this/that,u should decode the stuff dem be.
DisGuy:

egbon you keep.mentioning "go try that with..so and so"
what exactly will they do?is it an offence in a university to approach a lecturer? surely they will say sorry about your situation that's all....whats all this aggressive persona of not being approachable as a lecturer

and i was a course rep from 1st yr to last...the very first thing i will advise any of my coursemate to do is to email or ser the lecturer and get a sick note or something ...then again i didnt go to OAU
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Bimpe29: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let him be prosecuted so as to serve as a deterrent.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by whizqueen(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboiy:
Whizqueeen! gringringrin
Dee tongue
Lol
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by happney65: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

There are some things you can't win.

It's like arguing your 15 year old neighbour wanted it.

I believe sexual relations between lecturers and students, in most places, are expressly forbidden.

Sexual Relations between lecturers and student are not forbidden.What is forbidden is Harassment..As long as there is mutual consent between both parties they are free to do what they like with themselves.A Former lecturer of mine got married to he's Student..The Student even ended up as the HOD of the Department while her Husband still lectures there..they both ended up as lecturers..As long as it isnt,Harassment,No Problem..

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by naijaboiy: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
whizqueen:

Dee tongue
Lol
Which department you finish from that year? grincheesy
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by AuroraB(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Brunel:
Sad.
No matter how it's spinned, the lecturer is at fault.
You cannot have such a demeaning conversation with your student.
Legally, he may be able to wriggle out of this but he's broken ethics.
The lady was out to ruin him evidently but you can only ruin the randy, an upright lecturer won't be caught in this mess!
WORD!!!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mopricelezz:

He was just pronounced Associate Professor in February or so

Too bad that he threw that away all in the name of kpekus. With just 5k he can bleed his freaking brain off
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Jazzlite: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
paulsowande:
And this is a Dr in English dept, funny. Hope the bill has been made a law so we can witness the trial of first scapegoat. Real goat

so you noticed 2
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Juliesexy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
JoeCutie:
"Shebi the other time, as you give me, e no hard you..." Who's this beast of a lecturer! angry angry angry

The girl though... undecided
You're coming into his office (very often, as deduced from their conversation), begging for marks and even letting him touch, suck and fvck you. Later you'd blame everything on him. On men. "Men will always be men". Rubbish! The truth is, women are the reason men are whatever they (women) say they (men) are. The man even asked you to go and lock the door, you stood your silly ass up, went to the door and locked it very well. What do you expect next? The man even has some character/worth left because another man could have forced/raped her. What would she say? How would she defend herself? The society would ask her the very first question they throw at such 'victims'..."what were you doing in his office/room in the first place?" Both the man and the girl are so silly and useless. The things people do to "graduate well". To what end? embarassed

Our academic system? Zero! You'd see a school graduating 50 first class students, but of all of them, maybe just 5 would truly merit the grade. A desperate society! Nigeria is a joke, nothing really is the way they seem. Nonsense!
This is the post of the month and it is absolutely spot on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Jazzlite: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
it is forbidden if you teach her....undue influence at play... unless you r married.
happney65:

Sexual Relations between lecturers and student are not forbidden.What is forbidden is Harassment..As long as there is mutual consent between both parties they are free to do what they like with themselves.A Former lecturer of mine got married to he's Student..The Student even ended up as the HOD of the Department while her Husband still lectures there..they both ended up as lecturers..As long as it isnt,Harassment,No Problem..
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by happney65: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jazzlite:
it is forbidden if you teach her....undue influence at play... unless you r married.

Forbidden?Things done by two Adults?You can say a Boss should not marry nor date he's Apprentice then..SMH for some people
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Mopricelezz(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=9jatatafo post=46329584]

Too bad that he threw that away all in the name of kpekus. With just 5k he can bleed his freaking brain off[/quote

I hope others can learn
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

This is not a court case yet, but it could easily turn into one...touch body under duress...

He was suspended because of his unprofessional conduct.

Even goats and cattle can easily deduce what's going on.

I see your point
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by whizqueen(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Which department you finish from that year? grincheesy
Department of monetization cheesy Finance Department

You fit like do your MSc for the school oo cool
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by SycophanticGoat: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:
But co to think of it, there was nothing incriminating in that recording. He could claim anything. No where was Sex mentioned, no where did she say she would not trade Sex for grades. Rather she agreed that she called him and came to his office by herself. She even said maybe some other time. He could say she initiated it. She said office was uncomfortable. I understand where she is coming from, but a good well paid lawyer will hurry the truth and make her look bad in the eyes of the world. Girls should make sure to speak with confidence and against anything if they choose to record it. Make sure the person says things, make sure the message is clear

Now, let me sit back to see his fellow Randy goats badmouth the girl and say she brought this upon herself for daring to miss his test.

Hahahahahahaha! Funny enough the first person that quoted you has already put the blame on the girl. To me, I see nothing wrong in going to a lecturer for a makeup test. I never missed a test nor an exam in my days in school but I have seen lecturers setting up make up tests for students who missed their test, so all the stewpid lecturer should have offered if he was a reasonable human being was: resit or makeup test rather than asking for sex.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by kenoz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Joysmart(f): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
I can't believe the pervert was ready to screw a student right inside his office and possibly at official hour
That in itself is a very serious misconduct
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Izyyblaze(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=JoeCutie post=46326032][font=serif]"Shebi the other time, as you give me, e no hard you..."Who's this beast of a lecturer! angry angry angry
The girl though... undecided
You're coming into his office (very often,as deduced from their conversation), begging for marks and even letting him touch, suck and fvck you. Later you'd blame everything on him. On men. "Men will always be men". Rubbish! The truth is, women are the reason men are whatever they (women) say they (men) are. The man even asked you to go and lock the door, you stood your silly ass up, went to the door and locked it very well. What do you expect next? The man even has some character/worth left because another man could have forced/raped her. What would she say? How would she defend herself? The society would ask her the very first question they throw at such 'victims'..."what were you doing in his office/room in the first place?" Both the man and the girl are so silly and useless. The things people do to "graduate well". To what end? :
hmmm
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by 0molara: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am not trying to support anybody here, but ladies if you miss a text and you need to inform your lecturers, do it thru your Hoc or class rep and don't go and advertise yourself to him by going to his office. I rest my case.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by excellentj4teal(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
undecided when u slander odas,u lower UR'"own" prestige. I'm not here in support of anY randy goats in form of one Dr Bello/Prof Waidi.If the said lecturer had upgrade her result,she'll kip quiet.U missed ur test,fine.Ur best bet is to resit it/read to pass ur exam not going around knocking lecturer "door mouth"/kneeling down to do magomago.Dis is why I like them Deeper life girls.U failed,U resit.Simple
God bless u bro! I concur to ur opinion. From the tape sef ,d man was just set up maybe for a reason i may not understand but which is clear to both parties...Their is a disagreement between then and then the audio was leaked...stupid girl and she needs ti be brought ti justice

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by chinchum(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
undecided when u slander odas,u lower UR'"own" prestige. I'm not here in support of anY randy goats in form of one Dr Bello/Prof Waidi.If the said lecturer had upgrade her result,she'll kip quiet.U missed ur test,fine.Ur best bet is to resit it/read to pass ur exam not going around knocking lecturer "door mouth"/kneeling down to do magomago.Dis is why I like them Deeper life girls.U failed,U resit.Simple
You are jumping in to conclusions too fast. No where was it stated that the girl was seeking for upgrade of her result for missing a test. If truly she missed a test, there is nothing wrong in meeting the lecturer involved to notify him/her. The lecturer at his/her discretion can reschedule a test for her or award her a score in relation to her previous performance or at worst outrightly tell her there is nothing to be done than the zero she got for being absent.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by chinchum(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
0molara:
I am not trying to support anybody here, but ladies if you miss a text and you need to inform your lecturers, do it thru your Hoc or class rep and don't go and advertise yourself to him by going to his office. I rest my case.

Not necessary, lecturers are not demi gods or super human. Every lecturer must have stipulated time when they meet students for varying reasons. Students must be encouraged to record and report this sort of malpractices. If a lecturer tells your younger sister in the lecturer room to come and meet him in the office with evil intent to sexual harass her. What way has she advertised her self??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Travel To Northern Cyprus! / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.