Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (65300 Views)

OAU Lecturer Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal(audio Conversation Leaked) / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
undecided when u slander odas,u lower UR'"own" prestige. I'm not here in support of anY randy goats in form of one Dr Bello/Prof Waidi.If the said lecturer had upgrade her result,she'll kip quiet.U missed ur test,fine.Ur best bet is to resit it/read to pass ur exam not going around knocking lecturer "door mouth"/kneeling down to do magomago.Dis is why I like them Deeper life girls.U failed,U resit.Simple

I pray you don't die of shock when deeper life girls shock you!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by omolola15(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
happney65:
She has no Case..omolola15 come and see this.. grin

Na sango go kill the man. Who tell you sey she no get case. That's enough evidence.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by jidxin(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
haaaaa my alma mata... dz guy tot me GNS oooooo hez a very funny guy nd free.... still waiting for father in faculty of art to be caught
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by iwriterng(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
undecided when u slander odas,u lower UR'"own" prestige. I'm not here in support of anY randy goats in form of one Dr Bello/Prof Waidi.If the said lecturer had upgrade her result,she'll kip quiet.U missed ur test,fine.Ur best bet is to resit it/read to pass ur exam not going around knocking lecturer "door mouth"/kneeling down to do magomago.Dis is why I like them Deeper life girls.U failed,U resit.Simple

Your contribution reeks of ignorance. Did you even listen to the video clips at all? The man action is not justified in any manner.

Whenever I miss a test, I would usually go to the lecturer and tell him why I missed his test, and if there would be another way of grading me aside the test. Some would give you a term paper topic to research on, while others would simply tell you to focus on the exams. There is no crime in what she did.

What I can't believe is that you wrote that piece of shit up there in an attempt to defend a wicked individual.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Those one are probably fake one.Try a die hard deeper life girls and see them preach u HELL FIRE.Try carry expo/cheat in exam hall or by misfortune seat beside one in exam hall (if u are typical giraffe or olodo )see if they'll not report u/get u expel. Those pipu,I avoided them like plague.
drlawizle:

I pray you don't die of shock when deeper life girls shock you!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by 0molara: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am not trying to support any one here but ladies pls when next you miss a text and there is a need for you to inform your lecturer, do it thru your Hoc or class rep and don't go advertise yourself to any lecturer by going to see him in his office. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Vladm(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dis one is finished... ksu lecturers.... be warned
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by akanbiaa(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Possible outcomes for the girl
1. Girl gets victimized by other lecturers sympathethic to the Doctor and she gets frustrated out of school
2. She manages to pass out of school by preparing harder than the average student.

Possible outcomes for the lecturer

1. He gets sacked
2. He gets suspended
3. He gets to be transferred
4. His Certificates could be withdrawn since it has gained so much publicity.

Under this change Government, scape goats is very good for government image.
Judiciary could save him if they conclude the tape was doctored.(But Forensic experts might not let the case die).
Lessons for lecturers: "dont demand from someone what the person is not willing to give" and Make sure you fulfill all righteousness as a student(dont miss classes, submit your assignments on time, take your studies seriously and dress responsibly).

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Awaja(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
SPI is doing.a great job on that in AIFPU contact dem if your threatened
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by gozzlin: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shocking to say the least. If such could happen in a university touted as one of the best in the country, I wonder what will be happening in other 'less prestigious' schools.

For a supposed professor of English language, he sounds like an illiterate. Randy he-goat!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by cocolacec(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
HOD

Print Email
Details
Category: English
Published on Monday, 11 April 2016 10:45
Written by Super User
Hits: 137

Dr. Abdullahi-Idiagbon, M.S. (Ph.D)

Phone Number: (+234 08033688515)

Contact Address: Department of English, P.M.B.1515, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.

Email Address: msidiagbon@unilorin.edu.ng, msidiagbon@gmail.com

Abdullahi-Idiagbon is a Reader in the Department of English, Faculty of Arts, University of Ilorin, Nigeria. He holds B.A in English/Arabic (Combined Hons.), Masters and PhD in English Language and a Postgraduate Diploma in Education. He has published articles in local, national and international journals and attended seminars, workshops and conferences in Africa, Europe and Asia. He is the current Acting Head of Department of English and the Co-ordinator for the Use of English, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.

Abdullahi-Idiagbon belongs to many professional bodies like Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) and Nigeria English Studies Association (NESA) has won many honours to his credit.

Research Interest: Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics, Applied Linguistics and Syntax

Working Experience: Date starting with latest

Organisation Rank From To

1 University of Ilorin, Ilorin Reader 2014 to-date

2 University of Ilorin, Ilorin Senior Lecturer 2011 2014

3 University of Ilorin, Ilorin Lecturer I 2007 2010

4 University of Ilorin, Ilorin Lecturer II 2004 2007

5 University of Ilorin, Ilorin Assistant Lecturer 2001 2004

Next >

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by thatAnfieldBoi1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
I Know this bastard from my days back then in Unilorin (08/12). Kamar is really a bitch. This guy has molested........................I can't count I swear. I don't pity him, I pray his family survives this. God punish Idiagbhon for fucking my friend Bunmi.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by happney65: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
omolola15:

Na sango go kill the man. Who tell you sey she no get case. That's enough evidence.

And what is the evidence my broda?The voice might be that of anybody..No Video Evidence.2.The babe herself seems to be co-operating..She was the one that is even saying the door is open and went to lock the door..She is co-operating..A person that isnt co-operating will not even say what she is saying..She would say Capital NOO..But she never did..Only Playing along..
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by cocolacec(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
To all the randy lecturers in Unilorin at the faculties of Law and Engineering you guys better watch your back.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by balo2rule(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Life is like a coin, it faces people with different face. Dr. M. S. Idiagbon was a very nice Lecturer to me. I minor his course from 100L to 300L.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
U are a kid. I graduated from university 18 yrs ago.Go to Faculty of Arts OAU and ask about one Mr olowookere from any staff there,u won't missed ur test again.Are u the only one that missed one lecturer test? What happened to ur fellow course mate that missed their too? U have 2 heads abi? Sorry,I dnt reply kids here.
iwriterng:

Your contribution reeks of ignorance. Did you even listen to the video clips at all? The man action is not justified in any manner.

Whenever I miss a test, I would usually go to the lecturer and tell him why I missed his test, and if there would be another way of grading me aside the test. Some would give you a term paper topic to research on, while others would simply tell you to focus on the exams. There is no crime in what she did.

What I can't believe is that you wrote that piece of shit up there in an attempt to defend a wicked individual.

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by samhay: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is heartbreaking some people are blaming the lady and saying she has no case.

She missed a test YES
What if she missed cos of ill-health?

A girl trying hard to prolong the recording and also trying not to make him suspect.

The man said 'Let me suck it'
Yet una still dey say d gal no gt case?

Am ashamed and disappointed pple r blaming the lady.

The lady said 'I dnt like being touched' Yet she no gt case

You are not the only 1
You are not special
Lock the door
Should I remove my hand,make a decision

She still no gt case

Ahhh Aye okunrin.

Shows most of u saying trash will still try to defend ur action wen u r caught in dis position.

But am sure if ur daughter should gv u dis evidence, Hell will open.

Hypocrisy everywhere.

Just2okworld come and c Awon oniranu,asewo okunrin,alailojuti

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Mopricelezz(f): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
9jatatafo:
I wonder what's the power behind vj that makes some men got naught!! A lecturer with a Ph.D just killed his career just because of kpekus. What's the big deal about it? I think the man allows his joystick to take over the function of his brain

Saw that he was just pronounced Associate Professor in February or so
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Mopricelezz(f): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
aieromon:
His English is awful. I pity his students!

Lol.. Believe me he teaches well ooo, and his classes are always interesting.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by iwriterng(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
U are a kid. I graduated from university 18 yrs ago.Go to Faculty of Arts OAU and ask about one Mr olowookere from any staff there,u won't missed ur test again.Are u the only one that missed one lecturer test? What happened to ur fellow course mate that missed their too? U have 2 heads abi? Sorry,I dnt reply kids here.

Be constructive in your response to a serious discussion. At least that's what adults do.

Who cares about when you graduated? Swallow your self glorification and call a space a spade.

A student might miss a test for various reasons. He or she be sick, she might be away from school for personal reasons. It's normal for student who miss a test to go and lodge a complain with the lecturer in charge of the course so far he or she has a justifiable reason as to his or her absence.

Again, your response reeks of ignorance, and it made me wonder what you learnt in the University if you think approaching a lecturer to explain why you missed his test is inappropriate.

And No, am not a kid. I am an adult.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by omolola15(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
happney65:

And what is the evidence my broda?The voice might be that of anybody..No Video Evidence.2.The babe herself seems to be co-operating..She was the one that is even saying the door is open and went to lock the door..She is co-operating..A person that isnt co-operating will not even say what she is saying..She would say Capital NOO..But she never did..Only Playing along..

Let's say you are a thief and you were arrested. And in the cell you bribed the policeman to let you go. And he did, tell me what kind of explanation will justify that action, because she missed a test now means you should exploit her. What is bad is bad. I'll recognize your voice anywhere, and I'm sure the judge and others will know if that is his voice or not. The girl cooperating was just a bait and the idiot fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by samhay: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
happney65:

She is recording ,wat were u expecting her to do. Not cooperate abi.
Trying all her best to extract words from him

U for no comment o,cos werin u write up dia no make brain
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by samhay: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
balo2rule:
Life is like a coin, it faces people with different face. Dr. M. S. Idiagbon was a very nice Lecturer to me. I minor his course from 100L to 300L.

Do u occupy space?

Dem say e no like bamboo stick
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Mopricelezz(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
akanbiaa:

[/b]Possible outcomes for the lecturer[b]

1. He gets sacked
2. He gets suspended
3. He gets to be transferred
4. His Certificates could be withdrawn since it has gained so much publicity.

Heard he has resigned

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
God bless u.Tell them.Hope that kid iwriterng is reading this piece.
0molara:
I am not trying to support any one here but ladies pls when next you miss a text and there is a need for you to inform your lecturer, do it thru your Hoc or class rep and don't go advertise yourself to any lecturer by going to see him in his office. I rest my case
Even some course rep are criminal lots.They'll use that to exploit/milk u dry.some do arrangee between lecturer and student. .U failed,u either read and pass ur exam and avoid visiting those randy goats.A kind lecturer usually reshedule missed test.young man iwriterng,go and try ur nonsense with one Dr Afolayan DEPT of Philosophy UI and come here and tell me ur tales. Nonsense
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by piagetskinner(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
She should have mentioned his name in the conversation... .because the man can deny ever having any form of contact with the victim
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by happney65: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
omolola15:

Let's say you are a thief and you were arrested. And in the cell you bribed the policeman to let you go. And he did, tell me what kind of explanation will justify that action, because she missed a test now means you should exploit her. What is bad is bad. I'll recognize your voice anywhere, and I'm sure the judge and others will know if that is his voice or not. The girl cooperating was just a bait and the idiot fall for it.

You missed a text,what is expected of you to do?Read and try and pass the Exam..thats all..You going to him to help you because you missed a test alone brings up suspicion..Is she the only one that missed the test?So why ask for Favour?I mean which type of favour is she expecting in the first place where she is at fault..If she never missed the test,and the Lecturer called her to he's office and tells her point blank that without sleeping with him she would fail,That is a Crime..But in this case,She is at Fault,she did not do her homework well...Ask any Lawyer around,he or she will tell you this is a lost Case...Basic
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by alpontif(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lecturers like this need to be taught a lesson. These guys just take advantage of girls all over Nigerian Universities.

...But then..some girls can also be very dumb...

If you fail a course, it is not the end of life...
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
U are still a kid if u can't reason well.u sick?Good.Why do u have a course rep?Are u the only one that missed one lecturer test? Just go to OAU and ask bout the history of that baba,ur sickness /escuse isn't tenable with him.In his voice,u'll hear him WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO?.We dnt bother to go to any lecturer to beg/cajoled them to help in whatever form,otherwise, they'll kip marking u down.Sorry! Look for ur mate.ok
iwriterng:

Be constructive in your response to a serious discussion. At least that's what adults do.

Who cares about when you graduated? Swallow your self glorification and call a space a spade.

A student might miss a test for various reasons. He or she be sick, she might be away from school for personal reasons. It's normal for student who miss a test to go and lodge a complain with the lecturer in charge of the course so far he or she has a justifiable reason as to his or her absence.

Again, your response reeks of ignorance, and it made me wonder what you learnt in the University if you think approaching a lecturer to explain why you missed his test is inappropriate.

And No, am not a kid. I am an adult.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
shine12:
I'm ashamed of everyone saying the girl is at fault as well that She has no case.

The z-grade lecturer is using His yeye power of being a lecturer to coarse the girl, of course at that stage in life as a student in Unilorin, She is scared that he will fail her. If that man has no power at all to determine her grade, would she even touch Him with a barge pole.

We have people like this in all walks of life, policemen, lecturers, politicians, Pastors etc who use their authority to cheat people and also exploit the week.
Month nko? undecided
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by omolola15(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
happney65:

You missed a text,what is expected of you to do?Read and try and pass the Exam..thats all..You going to him to help you because you missed a test alone brings up suspicion..Is she the only one that missed the test?So why ask for Favour?I mean which type of favour is she expecting in the first place where she is at fault..If she never missed the test,and the Lecturer called her to he's office and tells her point blank that without sleeping with him she would fail,That is a Crime..But in this case,She is at Fault,she did not do her homework well...Ask any Lawyer around,he or she will tell you this is a lost Case...Basic

Didn't the lecturer call her? Did she go there to offer her self? And read the other comments. There are people here that actually know the lecturer and also say he's used to doing that. Like sey you no know as e dey go for poly ibadan. Do you know there was one baba that was chasing after my woman. He only let her go when he found out she's my woman. Because he's my customer. What of the other girls he didn't know their boyfriend? For those ones, it's either toto or failure.

Then again you are a pervert. Na him you go support
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by iwriterng(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
U are still a kid if u can't reason well.u sick?Good.Why do u have a course rep?Are u the only one that missed one lecturer test? Just go to OAU and ask bout the history of that baba,ur sickness /escuse isn't tenable with him.In his voice,u'll hear him WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO?.We dnt bother to go to any lecturer to beg/cajoled them to help in whatever form,otherwise, they'll kip marking u down.Sorry! Look for ur mate.ok

Am done responding to your myopic contribution. Enjoy yourself aged ignorant individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Travel To Northern Cyprus! / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.