Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (38284 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Poowood: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
If the news is true, it is the way to go. Dialogue can resolve issues faster than guns and bullets. Now is the time to put down the weapons and come to the talking table.
The food of justice is never cooked in the pot of violence.

Mind you, the food of a dictator like (Buhari) can only be cooked in a pot of a violence,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bede2u:

Ideas of an uninformed child. Many a "one group of criminals" have defeated governments in South Sudan, Libya, Egypt, USSR, Iraq and even probably Syria.

Nonsense and ignorance on display.

So, when did that of Syria happen?
Has Alsaad been defeated in Syria?

When and how did that of Iraq happen?

Tell us here

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Aubrey1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

Do you have a brain at all?

Your avengers are clowns and jokers.
Let them attack Chevron staff and they'll be dead and buried
Obama Vows to Protect Americans, Provide Humanitarian Aid in Iraq

That's your imagination............they are sensible guys, that are agitating for something, which is a Sovereign state, so why will America attack ND just for the militant?

@NDA reasons like Humans not like animals Boko Haram who doesn't even know what they're fighting for!
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aubrey1:

That's your imagination............they are sensible guys, that are agitating for something, which is a Sovereign state, so why will America attack ND just for the militant?

@NDA reasons like Humans not like animals Boko Haram who doesn't even know what they're fighting for!

I'm telling you they are not fighting for anyone apart from themselves. How do I know this?
When Asari, boyloaf, Tompolo started as soon as the military handed over power to OBJ, people thought there were serious. When Year adua and Jonathan offered them billions of Naira, they abandoned the struggle and enriched themselves.

Asari went to Benin country to establish a university. Why can he site it in the ND?

They are all criminals

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by anyicash(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you really wanna confirm the AUTHENTICITY of this story just click on this link www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/?m=1
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by perryy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

What nonsense is this one saying? Ypu guys only went to school, but have no functioning brains at all.

There's a country before a state and local provinces.
Nigeria as a nation first
Then comes the states

Everything in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and not only yorubas Igbo's or Hausa's.

Nigeria comes first

If are sure u are correct, define federalism. And why is Texas'soil not for the whole America? Greed is your name. I know if the oil was in your land, u won't beven talking like this. In shot, there would have been nothing like Nigeria again.
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Aubrey1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

I'm telling you they are not fighting for anyone apart from themselves. How do I know this?
When Asari, boyloaf, Tompolo started as soon as the military handed over power to OBJ, people thought there were serious. When Year adua and Jonathan offered them billions of Naira, they abandoned the struggle and enriched themselves.

Asari went to Benin country to establish a university. Why can he site it in the ND?

They are all criminals

@NDA vision may be different from others...............Tompolo is a criminal that's why he's a wanted man.
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
perryy:

If are sure u are correct, define federalism. And why is Texas'soil not for the whole America? Greed is your name. I know if the oil was in your land, u won't beven talking like this. In shot, there would have been nothing like Nigeria again.

Rubbish and nonsense.
They have oil in Lagos, Ondo etc which are south western states.
How does that concern me?

I'm a millionaire and made my monies not waiting for government like criminals does.

So get a thinking cap.

My international passport shows Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aubrey1:

@NDA vision may be different from others...............Tompolo is a criminal that's why he's a wanted man.

If you can't dialogue after being invited, then you are a criminal

I'm also angry with the government cos I spent 40,000 naira in May, 2016 on buying fuel. Should I start destroying government properties?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Aubrey1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

I'm also angry with the government cos I spend 40,000 naira in May, 2016 on buying fuel. Should I start destroying government properties?

Buhari is not ready to dialogue with anybody...........he wants it, the hard way so shall it be!
even if he deploys thousand of soldiers to Niger Delta

Booooooooom!!!!!! Boooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by hommies101: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
do U know with just $40 (#6'600) U can starting making real money, own a house and car of Ur own,access free loan of $44,000 ,empower 2 less privileged persons,and an orphanage home will be visited on Ur recommendation
and lots more.
whatsapp or call: 08038869363 for more info..
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by whizfache(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol
I d craze to believe am before May be they've gone to "Arsenal market" to shop for Missiles, bullets and other sophisticated bombs for pipelines and Co cheesy
are u dat kind of dumb asshole, instead to pray n blieve 4 d betterment of nigeria, u use dat ur dead rat finger to type nonesense, idiot lyk u dnt want nigeria to grow, see gud news, way u use ur frog eye d see, stil u no want blieve
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by perryy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aubrey1:

Not a direct America attack. But losss of sympathy should they start killing innocent people like terrorists. Soldiers are innocent till they draw the first blood. So ,attack on soldiers is an attack on innocent souls.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by perryy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

I'm also angry with the government cos I spend 40,000 naira in May, 2016 on buying fuel. Should I start destroying government properties?

Yes, start with all electric poles in your area ,then move to magogo and destroy a transformer by then, u might have achieved your aim.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Lanceslot(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

What nonsense is this?
What has OBJ got to do with the BS you posted?

I see full blown ignorance on display on your part. No militant can defeat any government in any part of the world just get that into your pathetic skull, you biafraudd indigene

I've been watching you guys all over the internet talking nonsense and always displaying ignorance celebrating fake success of your criminal NDA.
Here's how it works.

When any country is on the verge of being defeated by terrorists, then the international communities would join.

In Somalia for instance, the Kenyan troops are really fighting terrorists.

The Syrian government invited Russia to decapitate IS.

NATO fought in Afghanistan and Iraq for many years.

America is still fighting IS till date
Britain is doing same, likewise France and Belgium.

You just watch as your avengers would be treated.
Let them bring down a plane and they'll automatically be declared a terrorist group. That's the end of Niger Delta

For now as cowards, let them face pipelines and continue to mess up their communities.

They know the implications of declaring a war against the government
As wise as you think you are its so unfortunate that you couldn't fathom that the end of Niger Delta is the end of Nigeria. Think deeper, you'll see the connection.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lanceslot:
As wise as you think you are its so unfortunate that you couldn't fathom that the end of Niger Delta is the end of Nigeria. Think deeper, you'll see the connection.

Think man. Is Lagos state feeding on ND oil? Answer that question first.

What was Nigeria surviving on before the discovery of oil?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Aubrey1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
perryy:

Not a direct America attack. But losss of sympathy should they start killing innocent people like terrorists. Soldiers are innocent till they draw the first blood. So ,attack on soldiers is an attack on innocent souls.

@NDA: attacks pipelines............not humans
#OneND
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by naijatruth: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
keep deceiving yourself... Naija deltans are supporting them till tomorrow. They are not loosing any sympathy, we want to start drinking our oil now according to Northerners, therefore stay away from our oil. NDA is jst waiting for military to strike first b4 they face them squarely.
amaechi1:
It is good to note that FG was very careful despite all provocations. The NDA attest to that. For those that have been raining insult on Mr president to be a terrorist should cover their face in shame. People wish to plunge this country into anarchy because selfish reasons. Maybe, the have come to realize that PMB did mean well for the region and they are fast losing the sympathy of well meaning Niger deltas.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aubrey1:

Buhari is not ready to dialogue with anybody...........he wants it, the hard way so shall it be!
even if he deploys thousand of soldiers to Niger Delta

Booooooooom!!!!!! Boooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying the might of the NAF

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
perryy:

Yes, start with all electric poles in your area ,then move to magogo and destroy a transformer by then, u might have achieved your aim.

I'm not NDA
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by perryy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

Rubbish and nonsense.
They have oil in Lagos, Ondo etc which are south western states.
How does that concern me?

I'm a millionaire and made my monies not waiting for government like criminals does.

So get a thinking cap.

My international passport shows Federal Republic of Nigeria

Keep quite and stop prating about what u know next to nothing about. Millionaire in what currency? That is by the way. Since in your own definition of federalism, it is the federal government first before the federating units, why do you have indigenes and non indigenes in your constition? Why the quota system and the so called federal character? You guys only modified the law in matter of land ownership just because of your lust for oil money. Repent now, for the Lord has raised a little David that will humble the ravaging goliath.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Aubrey1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

Stop trying the might of the NAF

@NAF: can't even strike the Boko Boys...... ... not to talk about the ever active @NDA
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
perryy:

Keep quite and stop prating about what u know next to nothing about. Millionaire in what currency? That is by the way. Since in your own definition of federalism, it is the federal government first before the federating units, why do you have indigenes and non indigenes in your constition? Why the quota system and the so called federal character? You guys only modified the law in matter of land ownership just because of your lust for oil money. Repent now, for the Lord has raised a little David that will humble the ravaging goliath.

Stop displaying ignorance here young man.

Like I posited earlier Nigeria comes first.

You're speaking about the constitution. What does the constitution say about mineral/natural resources and its control? Who controls it according to the constitution?

We are now on the constitution

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Tmoyo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
If the news is true, it is the way to go. Dialogue can resolve issues faster than guns and bullets. Now is the time to put down the weapons and come to the talking table.
The food of justice is never cooked in the pot of violence.
abeg, na wetin FG do them wey need dialogue...Diz pple are only evil and malignant...they arose as a result of political differences and the sudden death of boko haram scavengers...To me, they are sent to destabilize the peace of the present government
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Tmoyo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Diz pple are only evil and malignant...they arose as a result of political differences and the sudden death of boko haram scavengers...To me, they are sent to destabilize the peace of the present government
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aubrey1:

@NAF: can't even strike the Boko Boys...... ... not to talk about the ever active @NDA

Joker of the century.

The spate of bombings now and under GEJ are they the same?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Tmoyo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
ibkgab001:
Blow everywhere blowable
the way I just they see them to have blown your brain....I doubt if this one na Nigerian. Brainless Nairalander...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Tmoyo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

Joker of the century.

The spate of bombings now and under GEJ are they the same?
don't mind he ignorant guy...if NAF start today, d innocent no go get freedom...remember odi massacre....NAF jez dey manage their madness for now...Na only signal dem dey await....Chai, una go see blood
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tmoyo:
don't mind he ignorant guy...if NAF start today, d innocent no go get freedom...remember odi massacre....NAF jez dey manage their madness for now...Na only signal dem dey await....Chai, una go see blood

The morale of this NAF is boosted now than under GEJ
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by Lanceslot(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

Think man. Is Lagos state feeding on ND oil? Answer that question first.

What was Nigeria surviving on before the discovery of oil?
Aside Lagos mention at least 5 other states that is self sustainable without federal allocation. Is there any tangible plans on ground to diversify?
Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by davodyguy: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lanceslot:
Aside Lagos mention at least 5 other states that is self sustainable without federal allocation. Is there any tangible plans on ground to diversify the economy?

How was Nigeria surviving before the oil boom?

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers by tete7000(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
When they seceded, they wan carry Yoruba ondo join to Niger Delta republic too? These people now I know are deluded. Akwa+Ibom too will go with them? Tall dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.