Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot (1825 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guys, 10 pre-intimacy Moves That Will Leave Your Woman Gasping For Air During S3x / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Just see more photos after the cut. lol. grin grin

The love is making them float.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/amazing-photos-of-couple-suspended-in.html

Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
She looks fat and ugly.

I so much prefer the first couple in the gym. That woman was so hot. Not this shapeless sex starved tin.

It's this type that would be shouting baba sikira and tying wrapper.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm, the guy have that warrior look wink
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by iceberylin(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
EXTRA MILES grin
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by dollyjoy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Are they from the Marine world?? They look scaryshocked undecided
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by benedictnsi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol..... Like they are levitating grin
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
This Pre wedding na smallville version.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Edo couples shocked shocked
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by optional1(f): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Biko frm wch country.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by vicstar(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
suspending in d air.... lipsrsealed

Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by iykekelvins(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmm

SANDOSKI, what do u suggest our pre wedding shoot should be like? cheesy
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by tattedMONK(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
juju lucifer shidren

this pishures sha, the guy amuunu na him he dey take levitate
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by dave2meek(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Smh
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am still waiting 4 the couple's that are gonna take their pre-wedding photo's insyd the mouth of a live shark or maybe a volcano undecided
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wonder how they pulled it off.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hmm

Maybe inside river
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by optional1(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
coolsix:
She looks fat and ugly.

I so much prefer the first couple in the gym. That woman was so hot. Not this shapeless sex starved tin.

Lol

u forgot dat d ugly ones r getting married every saturday while d beautiful ones r busy doin bridesmaid nd aso ebi.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Fedayeen02: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
why are you calling him undecided

For how long will you do aproko for other people wedding undecided

Nne its your turn to lie down in the church and shout out My Father My Father
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Fedayeen02: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

Lol

u forgot dat d ugly ones r getting married every saturday while d beautiful ones r busy doin bridesmaid nd aso ebi.
are you talking to flirtykaren
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by iykekelvins(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Maybe inside river
Nigga, don't you know its healthy to mind your own biz?
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nigga, don't you know its healthy to mind your own biz?
Swerve
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by dagbes: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
coolsix:
She looks fat and ugly.

when you can create an human being den u hav the rite and d audacity to talk....pple like you no dey fyn sef...charcoal dey call pot black....mttchew
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
are you talking to flirtykaren

lmaoo
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Maybe inside river

Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hmm

Swidy, lets do it in the moongringrin

Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by iykekelvins(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy, lets do it in the moongringrin
Hmm

Anything for you my dearest
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by optional1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
are you talking to flirty.karen

Abeg oooo did I mention any name abeg no carry me go far oooo.
Beside who bear dat name?
Re: Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Fedayeen02: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

Abeg oooo did I mention any name abeg no carry me go far oooo.

Beside who bear dat name?
flirtykaren bears dat name

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Sex You Should Know / 18 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To An NYSC Orientation Camp / Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.