Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. (1825 Views)

Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by favourmic(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Where did you copy and paste
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
favourmic:
Where did you copy and paste
lol. I believe even if I copied and pasted, someone wrote it. so why can't I write it myself. abi the people when dey write great articles get 2 head? I didn't copy and paste tho.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
(3) You generalised three, what you wrote there is relative.

I disagree with your Sixth point.

Poo happens!.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Breakups happen everyday get over yours and don't generalise issues

She way left you is the same way she's dying for someone else

You're even lucky she told you she wasn't feeling it anymore would you have preferred she cheated undecided
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
(3) You generalised three, what you wrote there is relative.

I disagree with your Sixth point.

Poo happens!.
on point 6,it is general knowledge that girls treat the nice guys badly. they take them for granted. That also have an influence on point. A relationship appreciated by both couples won't be taken for granted.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

You're even lucky she told you she wasn't feeling it anymore would you have preferred she cheated undecided
not at all.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you don't learn a lesson from your past relationship, then something is wrong but op, that was too much nah cheesy. Are you sure you don't have some faults too or are you telling us you are perfect

Grow up and don't generalize!

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
on point 6,it is general knowledge that girls treat the nice guys badly. they take them for granted. That also have an influence on point. A relationship appreciated by both couples won't be taken for granted.
"girls treating the good guys badly" is a fallacy.
There are good guys in relationships they wish never to get out of.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
If you don't learn a lesson from your past relationship, then something is wrong but op, that was too much nah cheesy. Are you sure you don't have some faults too or are you telling us you are perfect

You won't blame him.
E be like say them never break ur heart b4. grin
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
You won't blame him.
E be like say them never break ur heart b4. grin
lol, my sister. The way God made my heart ehn, me too dey fear oo cheesy
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:

he he he. I know relationships differ. but those are d points I would put into consideration when next I go into another relationship. surely no one is perfect but I if I was to be scored I had get an A probably.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
lol, my sister. The way God made my heart ehn, me too dey fear oo cheesy
Did God use clay or cement in making yours?.
Cos falling in love even scares me. cheesy
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
he he he. I know relationships differ. but those are d points I would put into consideration when next I go into another relationship. surely no one is perfect but I if I was to be scored I had get an A probably.
Just take it that you met the wrong one, so no need to generalise.
Take your time and try another of your choice.
If it fails again "Don't give up", your own is out there. grin
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
Did God use clay or cement in making yours?.
Cos falling in love even scares me. cheesy
I think HE used stone oo and sometimes, it's like I don't have self cheesy cheesy.

Whenever I want to fall ehn, I just reset my brain back angry.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by elhafeez(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
I agree with you on point 1 and 2. sorry on the break up. on to the next one.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
and you think you will find Lemme give you a simple advice, just be ready and trust me, all this your rules and regulations won't mean a thing to you when you find her.

No one is perfect!
We just have to accept somebody for who they are and cope.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
and you think you will find Lemme give you a simple advice, just be ready and trust me, all this your rules and regulations won't mean a thing to you when you find her.

No one is perfect!
We just have to accept somebody for who they are and cope.
thanks. your words are encouraging. I appreciate.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
I think HE used stone oo and sometimes, it's like I don't have self cheesy cheesy.

Whenever I want to fall ehn, I just reset my brain back angry.
cheesy cheesy Bad girl!.
Op should take note of your types.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
thanks. your words are encouraging. I appreciate.
uw wink
Happy to be of help

I don't give rules when I want to date but I give when I start.

I won't cheat, don't cheat.
Don't make any attempt of abusing me physically...

Bla bla bla

You just need to let your partner knows what you will tolerate and what you won't tolerate.

Communication is the key wink

Enjoy nigga
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Bad girl!.
Op should take note of your types.
cheesy cheesy
This op is too fragile jare cheesy.
This one will die if I date him cheesy smiley
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:

My ex and I started dating on a spectacular note. on the first night we talked, we were out in the cold for 7 hours between the hours of 8pm and 3a. m. there was a bond immediately. we fell in love. The hug was electrifying. I felt electrons run from her to me. she felt it too. We didn't even Know when we locked lips. It is still one of my greatest night since my 100l days. Fast forward 7months later things changed and then the end. But during the course of the relationship I learnt a few things.

1) Never go all out to satisfy your girl: even though we know love is purely meant to have much sacrifices, bro you should never displease yourself just to please your girl. It's not worth it.

2) get her laid ASAP: get her laid possibly on the first 2 weeks of the commencement of the relationship. So that if after sometime she stop feeling the vibes you aren't caught on aware.

3) girls are generally unappreciative : in my last relationship I did all I could do for my ex gf even while I was a student. I had to reduce the way I related with other girls. I lost quite a number of female friends I had just to assure her that it wasn't a fling. I was there for her anytime she needed me. I never cheated cos I don't want to be cheated. but what did she do in appreciation, she told me she's no longer feeling it and she doesn't want commitment. Bullshits#

4) know your girl very well before dating her: had I known her well enough, I sure would have avoided her like a plague and not been in this mess right now. Probably I was clouded by her beauty. Don't get me wrong she's a good person, but she has High tendencies of cheating. Weather she cheated I don't know. But she didn't know where to draw the line between the guys in her life.

5) A girl not willing to draw the line with her male friends shouldn't be taken serious : yes you heard it. a girl who despite being in a relationship want to still mingle and hangout with her male friends like she's single isn't ready to be in a relationship. There is a probability she could be cheating with one of them and you won't be able to detect it as it will look like she's just being friends.

6) being the good guy doesn't pay: ordinarily I don't do relationships. in my years in the university she would be the 2nd girl I would be dating. I'm in my final year now. While I was single I had access to a host of girls, I was doing just fine. if I wanted to get laid I just have to tell any of them I want to get laid. Not that I exactly have sex all the time though. But then I decided to be serious with this and played the good girl which I am only to end up in such a crazy situation. another lesson learnt. I will still try to be good to the next girl. I don't like the sins of the father rubbing onto the sons

7)know when to end it: I had seen the signs for a while but I kept on holding on hoping things will be better. Friends kept telling to push on, not knowing I was only killing myself the more. I should have ended it when I saw the signs rather than waiting until it got to this stage.

cool a girl who's bold enough to tell you she misses her crush while cuddling with you is capable of cheating even in marriage. As if telling you she likes him isn't enough. Desist from such people.
a cheating wife can kill.

9) never abandon your folks because of a relationship. OK now the relationship is over, what morality do I have to go back to the female buddies I abandoned just to prove to her and her conglomerates that I was dead serious about her?

10) Relationship is Bullshit: if after doing all you can to ensure things work out still get played the please let me stay single and enjoy my youth. I'm not bad person so I won't resolve in playing and preying on the mind of gullible girls just to feel good. I would rather go Bleep ashawo.

get lost
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by dauntless15(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
dont even think about it, you broke my heart and you're talking of dating by this time of the night, when am lonely and sad
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by dauntless15(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op bet bet why cry
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
dauntless15:
dont even think about it, you broke my heart and you're talking of dating by this time of the night, when am lonely and sad
I saw you in that thread. You don't need it. Just goan sleep and remember it's online Ish, don't let it affect you.
Go to bed!
Don't bring yourself down to their level
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
cheesy Good for you.
Wish i have that heart.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
dauntless15:
How can you be lonely and sad when you already have a babe.
Lol.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by dauntless15(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
How can you be lonely and sad when you already have a babe.
Lol.
bae aint loyal
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by dauntless15(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
I saw you in that thread. You don't need it. Just goan sleep and remember it's online Ish, don't let it affect you.
Go to bed!
Don't bring yourself down to their level
always on point grin no wonder i cant get over you,
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
dauntless15:
bae aint loyal
The bae u were warning me of right?.
Ok!.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by dauntless15(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
The bae u were warning me of right?.
Ok!.
who are you? Hybrid horse, cant you just get over her already
Re: Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Good for you.
Wish i have that heart.
My dear, develop it oo cheesy. We ladies need it with all this type of guys outside angry sad.
dauntless15:
always on point grin no wonder i cant get over you,
I'm blushing embarassed embarassed. You are still there thou undecided. Now, goan sleep! Silence is a weapon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaii! New Condoms That Kill HIV Virus And Enhances Pleasure Developed ( Photo ) / How To Read Body Language Of Opposite Sex Correctly / #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.