Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (91867 Views)

My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by lollmaolol(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
How, explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by opyzy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
v

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by nwakibie3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Florblu(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
This lady is high on dried opium
Show me the cleavage
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Charliiee(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
No be say the breasts still stand sef.No be this type dey drive guys like me crazy. undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Ijaya123: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
I will rather handle them shakes than do that stuff
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by wristbangle: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
aunty come and show us your boobs in 20years time maybe it will still generate traffic to nairaland undecided

grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cheap slot. Any person that masturba... Because of this thing that looks like a woman needs violent deliverance in Mountain of fire
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Pray(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dirty pig
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by kikake: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Boobs too slippers like.

Only person dem release from prison may see those those boobs and masturbate.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by k2kay(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Charliiee(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked
I think sometime 2003 or 2005

So she can't learn from that scandal ,

People dey
#anita joseph
that was Anita Hogan and she got married to that man

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Aremu01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eew

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by jegz25(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
karrengold:
Olympus has Fallen!!!
I repeat olympus has fallen
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Alerichy: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Endtime mentality
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by fashrola(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked
I think sometime 2003 or 2005

So she can't learn from that scandal ,

People dey
#anita joseph

that was Anita Hogan

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by mikeljims(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
onyekachee:
is this girl an actress or a prostitute
can't seem to figure out what she does for a living

Could say the same about you; what do you do for a living. At least we know she's an actress.

Judgmental folks everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by balancediet(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
20 yrs? Haba, Those boobs expire latest December 2017.
vizkiz:
aunty come and show us your boobs in 20years time maybe it will still generate traffic to nairaland. Iranu undecided

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Toosure70: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
I think I need Vaseline now.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by debuscket(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ogbanje
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by annnikky(f): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Warrristhis one saying?

Your boobs don sag na. If na boobs like Cossy own, we go understand undecided

Smellymouth!!! If those b;oobs stand in front of u now won't ur mouth be watering? grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by olaskul(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nairaland just gave her more followers...
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by onyekachee(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
mikeljims:

Could say the same about you; what do you do for a living. At least we know she's an actres
Judgmental folks everywhere!
ok...see ranting
abeg no give urself high bp
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by kadesh1: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
:oShe no serious ooooo...mk she go learn frm my greatgrandma.....nonsense
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
mtcwwwww.just negodu
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by passionate88: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
The last time I checked, my boobs are still strong and beautiful,” she said.
that must have been over 4 years ago
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by tobaflexy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Crazy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry. Ur head na watin den D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mastubated for ur body stupid fellllow
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by ozodimgba(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Boobs without it's groundnuts is like a ciggeret without fire. This is called saaaaàaaaack & motor.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Make una clap for mumu nau
No be free cinema ma dey watch?
Naija guys sabi hawuf no be small

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by elisra(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
I dont blame her,i blame our numerous fornicators and adulterers.
Lots of he-goats parading as men.
People who follow the direction of erection and not that of reason.
If not how can a cheap girl generalize that we all misbehave with only the sight of her nude pix.whoever is the mod that alters what i wrote thus giving another meaning to what am saying is a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Mrsfaithhh: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
ITS THE MUMUNESS OF GUYS THAT MAKE CRAPS LIKE THIS HAPPEN. THEY WILL GATHER ROUND YOU AND LIKE YOUR PIC IF YOU LOOK INDECENT.
A GUY REFUSED TO DATE MY FRIEND COS SHE DOESNT HAVE A BIG BACK AND FRONT,MOST GUYS ARE LIKE THAT .SHE KNOW SEY NA THIS KAIN THING DEY SWEET ONA DATS Y SHE DEY SHOW AM. HYPOCRITE GUYS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.