Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (91868 Views)

My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by holluphemydavid(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Those breasts thou

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by UyiIredia(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dont flatter yourself. No ones looking at you.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by monalsian(f): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
I Hear U Ma.Men Masturbating With Which Picture? O Girl Pack Well Joor.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by kan12(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
you will soon explain how u stayed in ur room and counted the number of men minoying wid ur pix.I smell juju.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Afrok:
Pictures of the men masturbating with your pics or ADONBILIVIT undecided
Even our own Vaseline crew knows potential masturbation inducing boobs, ask them and they'll tell u, her boobs no follow cheesy
Spot on baba !! I dey ya back cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Afrok(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
cheesy... no mind her, Imagine that lady, she think say her boobs follow and making noise with it come dey sweet her cheesy cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by koxi: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
'London' has fallen!
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by gahyip(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
undecided undecided make she join blue film one time Ewu
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by wtfCode: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
her brain is in her bra.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Omeny: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nothing dey this breast again now!
Anyway, Firm, portable and black oranges with serious tips are my favourites!
Kids will not understand me though!
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Alpharezz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vaseline crew, anita dey hail
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Not only men, but some ladies masturbated to it too..
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by tonguengineer(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Her Bobby be like slippers
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
THAT MAKES HER A TWO FOLD DAUGHTER OF HELL. MATTHW 5-28,WHO SO EVER LOOKETH UPON A WOMAN TO LUST AFTER HER,HAS COMITTD ADULTERY WIT HER ALREADY IN HIS HEART.THEY LIKE SHIFTING THE BLAME TO MEN BUT WILL BE HELD COUPABL FOR PROVOKING IT AND WILL END UP IN DEVIL'S HELL FOR SENDING MILLIONS OF SOULS TO HELL. IF AM HER PASTOR,I WIL THROW HER OUT OF THE CHUR FOR PUBLIC ADULTERY.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Ugoeze2016: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Don't be fooled, which pictures were you refering to? If dem dey deceive you, no deceive yourself naw because nothing seductive in these pictures of yours. Now go get dressed appropriately grin

ehe...make una check out my signature, thank you

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by kally90(f): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
A loud applause for you. Your are proud of your self because devil is using your "sexy and nude pix" to destroy souls. What a joker
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Gebbson007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tch...........WS even finking she gat killer curvs Lyk Amber...... Smh she shud bettee go n take care f dose fallen sleepers on her chest ...........
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by pacespot(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
This lady wants to dethrone Cossy by force smiley smiley smiley

On a side note:

Is it a coincidence that I dated one lookalike Anita during NYSC? Everything just the same, physically, mentally, and composure
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by masqot(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Slippers
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked
I think sometime 2003 or 2005

So she can't learn from that scandal ,

People dey
#anita joseph

That was anita hogan, this is Joseph. Don't mix them up.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Afrok:
Even our own Vaseline crew knows potential masturbation inducing boobs, ask them and they'll tell u, her boobs no follow cheesy
she is saying the truth
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by dragunov: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:
Agent of shame
Look at this shameless sow showing off are God forsaken mammary glands!
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by soniburi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
For you going about like means you are a demon
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by wavytide: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
her breast don fall and she is still xposing it to d public in the name of seduction, pity womanhood in disgrace. she is an idiot in the name of celebrity
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by DonMilano(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
na dose breasts wey don fall ?? anybody wey use u masturbate needs flogging.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Smellymouth: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
annnikky:

Smellymouth!!! If those b;oobs stand in front of u now won't ur mouth be watering? grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by lloydmuna2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hahahha so dose bag of dried milk Na she take they make guys lash them self
Hahahah!! I see noting sexy there anyway I sorry for the kind man way go marry all this kind ladies,,,just line 50 hefti mega dick men
Make them Bleep hell comot from dose twin condence milk bag!!! I bet you the next time U go see her,,,,,,,,,

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by martinosi: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:
Agent of shame

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
Afrok:

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by kene05(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked
I think sometime 2003 or 2005

So she can't learn from that scandal ,

People dey
#anita joseph
No Dat was anita hoogan..
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by lereinter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kk o

I got advice for you from papa Mugabe
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Distinguishy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Did I hear her say she innocently uploaded d pix? And u have been molested many times by wot u displayed and yet u see nothing wrong in uploading it again? If I get a dollar 4 every smarthing u say, I wud be d poorest man on earth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.