Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (91872 Views)

My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by sammyj: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
20 years too much abeg. Give her 5 years from now!!! grin
vizkiz:
aunty come and show us your boobs in 20years time maybe it will still generate traffic to nairaland. Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Albert0011(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Make i die if this breast make my joystick stand.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Krismart(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Not my type
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by akinszz: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vaseline crews se na true d biatch talk?
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by lampardo19: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Maybe the boobs is deceiving her. My girlfriend boobs is bigger than hers, lolz
Check 21 things you must do every Sunday http://hangoutclub.net/see-21-things-you-must-do-every-sunday-no-16-will-surprise-you/
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Charliiee(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
mikeljims:

Could say the same about you; what do you do for a living. At least we know she's an actress.

Judgmental folks everywhere!
mehn, I just weak, to think it was even coming from a female
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by 4reala(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:
Agent of shame
yea, I can see d devil speaking tru her
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Praktikals(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blood of ayamatanga! Vaseline on my mind grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by hottathanfire(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
She no get shame but her boobs get. That explained why the thing dey look down
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Trendin(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Perverts. shockedshockedshocked
Do you know you have bigger breasts wink
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by davedpo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
don't lemme decree negatively on ur pride nollywood actress. terribly bad.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by leostenus: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
THEN YOU ARE AN AGENT OF DARKNESS. IF YOUR DRESSING LEADS PEOPLE TO SIN, THEN YOU ARE AN AGENT OF DESTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by SirHenry105(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Get out with your sad boobs
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Austeenx:
Mehn, see big titti.es like Maserati's. grin I've gotta save this picture to my gallery.
You sure needs it
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by muller101(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Waste of space
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Mrsfaithhh: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
elisra:
I dont blame her,i blame our numerous fornicators and adulterers.
Lots of he-goats parading as men.
People who follow the direction of erection and not that of reason.
If not how can a cheap girl generalize that we all misbehave with only the sight of her nude pix.whoever is the mod that alters what i wrote thus giving another meaning to what am saying is a zombie.
My dear,this is what most guys like to patronize... forget their hypocritical abuses... when a lady dresses decently and uploads her pic, she doesnt get enough attention but an unclad one would get most guys rushing.... later blaming their irresponsible behavior on the lady for showing them the pics ,like beings who have no single control over their actions....
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
onyekachee:
is this girl an actress or a prostitute can't seem to figure out what she does for a living
Please live her alone. We love her
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by oppyopine4life: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thats a disgrace to human and she doesn't portrait the image of a good wife materials..... I hate this bullshit
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by baloest: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
she is a fool,u beta start learning hw 2 cover ur boobs
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by coolaustyne(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sexy ke Na olympus wey fall me dey c..
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
OMG shocked
She haff fell hand o
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by ummeey: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
More masturbators to your elbow.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by son4century(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gerarahia I said
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:

http://www.punchng.com/men-get-turned-looking-photo-anita-joseph/

The first pic was what started the whole drama...

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Uzosaint(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Is She Not Ashamed@Her Age Thats Only Thing She Can Achieve
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by mira4u: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Masturbate with that bobby that's filled with stretch marks? angry smh
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
angry angry angry hhnmmm nnn nnyamaaaaah!.....

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by darlenese(f): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bhahahahhaha
Can't stop laughing , so when a lady gets tired , she exposes her boobs huh!

Grow up girl angry
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by babadee1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked
I think sometime 2003 or 2005

So she can't learn from that scandal ,

People dey
#anita joseph

Nope. That was Anita Hogan another actress who by the way is now happily married to that oyinbo boyfriend with two kids.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by vroom(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na this moribund milk factory person say e still strong the last time she checked.....chuzos!!!! Some men don suffer... this low self esteemed boob! Walahi Dan boro BA!
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by elisra(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mrsfaithhh:

My dear,this is what most guys like to patronize... forget their hypocritical abuses... when a lady dresses decently and uploads her pic, she doesnt get enough attention but an unclad one would get most guys rushing.... later blaming their irresponsible behavior on the lady for showing them the pics ,like beings who have no single control over their actions....
stop addressing many human males as men because any man that have not subdued his animalistic sexual instinct is worse than an animal.this is because animals have dedicated lovers,our female dog would cross road to meet his lover across the road.almost all the animals are faithful to their lovers and only engage in sex mainly for procreation.
Its only human males that failed to control their instincts.
There are many males but few men.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by charlesclmbs: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
thorpido:
Well done.More grease to your elbow.
The vaseline crew support you.

Lolllll
She's correct nd dats true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.