Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (91870 Views)

My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by MrObontami(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked
I think sometime 2003 or 2005

So she can't learn from that scandal ,

People dey
#anita joseph

I think that's anita hogan

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by MrKamar(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Upon how the boobs fall reach, some nairalanders go still use Vaseline grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by MrObontami(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
wayne4loan:
Olympus have fallen ,I repeat OLYMPUS HAVE FALLEN

Guy easy na grin

As if if she open her breast make u suck, u no go suck tongue

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by ladychioma: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Agent of devil. You need deliverance.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Beremx(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
Is she not the same girl who pose nude for her oyibo boy friend back then in bar beach whith her her privates all showing
And the pictures leaked

People dey
#anita joseph
she's not the one. that's Anita Hogan and she's happily married with kids.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by excellentj4teal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:

http://www.punchng.com/men-get-turned-looking-photo-anita-joseph/

The first pic was what started the whole drama...
&iranu! Abasha!.........#fallenheroes
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by coolexzy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hehe angry a lot of Nigerians my ass....

Who has time for this type of Drop Down Menu

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Salmoneus(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
And the pictures leaked

People dey
#anita joseph

No, That was Anita HOGAN.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=anita+hogan+naked&biw=1366&bih=672&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ4e3VpJHNAhUkI8AKHTxmBMkQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sagged
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by capacino(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
THOT grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Skmoda360(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:

Agent of destruction
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by fof1: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
neolboy:

WHAT A THRASH. WHO DOES THAT? THAT U ARE D MOST BEAUTIFUL OR WHAT? PLS STOP BLABBING OR SPUING OUT NONESENSE. PLS STOP IT.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Skmoda360(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
chikel2000:
Oya guys, make una go get una vaseline, dis LovePeddler has bin doing dis on purpose. Idiat!!
Bleep it, I love this girl.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by check4lawrence: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
nonsense breast like that of 50 years old mothers. the thing worst pass sleepers self

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by farihafaheemah(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
aunty come and show us your boobs in 20years time maybe it will still generate traffic to nairaland. Iranu undecided
20 years is a very long year, let her show the boobs in five years time, law of diminishes retun would have manifested. Iranu abasha mchewwwwwwwww

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by tuna4servi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hehehe. All these NL gehs b forming better pikin online. Anyways its none of ma biz.

@AnitaJoseph, keep it up jare.

undecided hope she is on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Eeroh95(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
aunty come and show us your boobs in 20years time maybe it will still generate traffic to nairaland. Iranu undecided

her boobs will be as flat as the school bag action party(AC) Shared during babatunde fashola's campaign
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
thorpido:
Well done.More grease to your elbow. The vaseline crew support you.
Hahahahahaha
Good for you
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by j3r3myk3n(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
What's cleavage and where z it on this thread?
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by gbagyiza: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
greyce:
Is that an achievement

I wonder ooh...luk at HW some one is painting her life black.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Cherishing(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Guess she is entitled to her opinion
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by meccuno: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

abasha
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Smh, this lady can never change. Why get attention through such means?
May God bless the celebrities who are still well put together and responsible.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by thorpido(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hahahahahaha

Good for you
I'm not part of the crew.Just mentioning her clients.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Inanitas: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
jus because ur guy dey masturbate with ur pix nor mean say niggas dey do am too. what r u feeling like.
quick question: breast size dey reduce?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by mikeljims(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
onyekachee:
ok...see ranting
abeg no give urself high bp

At your age you are not even capable of an intelligent discourse!

Na wa ooo!
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
A HUMAN SEXUAL GARBAGE CAN WITH AN ANOINTING FROM THE PIT OF HELL TO SEND SOULS INTO HELL-FIRE.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
A HUMAN SEXUAL GARBAGE CAN { SEX DUST BIN } WITH AN ANOINTING FROM THE PIT OF HELL TO SEND SOULS INTO HELL-FIRE.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by onyekachee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
mikeljims:

At your age you are not even capable of an intelligent discourse!

Na wa ooo!
ok mr intelligent discourse I have noticed you
you can now swerve
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
she masturbates to her own cleavage pic....

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2016
sinaj:
I innocently uploaded it

She lied here jare lol

Btw they should free her jore, its her life nd her name

Sinaj, are u sinaj?

But guys are trying sha sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.