Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material (5597 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Taryur3:

I concurred with u @festival..especially dt ladycomfort.lol
lol so yhr u now quoting me sir ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
To be very candid, I know it has reduced. Maybe because there are lots of things on my chest
You have great potential in writing.Try and Clear your head bro. Expecting the best in your next thread.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Taryur3(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol so yhr u now quoting me sir ?
Hahaha...it was a mistake pls.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing That Your Parents Have Caught You Doing? / Sophia Momodu Sets ‘bikini’ On Fire With Are Banging Body(photos) / How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.