Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material (5565 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
I stumbled upon a thread where ladies stereotyped all men to be only interested in what a lady has under her skirt unknown to them that they are most times the cause of guys using them as sex objects

This purpose of this thread is not to dehumanize our ladies but to open their eyes to the things they do that quality them to "chop and clean mouth" materials.

So, sit back, take a chill pill, lessen your grasp on the worry of the content of the post and read along the categories of ladies that are "chop and clean mouth material

1. Ladies who entice men with Butts/Bosoms Pad

Guys are moved by what they see, and of course, you can entice a man with butt and bosom pads but the moment he uncovers the bosoms and butt and finds out they are mere illusion from the outside and agbalumo size-like inside, such a guy will definitely "chop and clean mouth" and wave goodbye to the lady for deceiving him

2. Hypocritical Virgins

My research and findings have revealed that an average Nigerian lady will most likely lie about being a virgin. Out of ignorance, ladies they don't know that this false claim has devastating effects in a relationship when the guy later finds out she's not. The dude will just "chop and clean mouth" as that it is the best way to treat such a lady.

3. Money Mongers

It's very pathetic that most Nigerian ladies were brought up with the belief that relationship is a route to escape out of poverty, hence, they are only interested in well to do men, whether single or married, for all they care. In fact, they wouldn't even mind becoming the second wife for the love of money. A money monger deserve "chop and clean mouth"

4. Car Lovers

Some ladies are just so obsessed with cars that a man owning a car automatically qualifies him as a perfect match for them. They are usually the ones fighting for the position of the front seat of a man's car. Just flash your toilet key to them and they will mistake it for a car key and you're on your way to tumble beneath the sheets

5. Bleachers

Research and findings have revealed that ladies who bleach their skin with conspicuous black elbows and knuckle are such a big turn off for guys as it is a sign of low self esteem. Most guys may only be interest in them to mark their own register. Many of them receive the wages of their bleaching by fall into the hands of bad guys cheesy

6. Father Christmas

In case you don't know, father christmas is an acronym for ladies who offer their body cheaply for every Suraju, Solomon and Cutehector. The moment a guy is being informed about how the lady sleeps around, the guy will definitely want to 'chop and clean mouth" as well

7. Club Freaks

Yoruba adage says, "a lady you met at club house is likely to dump you for another club man". They are usually dressed half unclad, looking for a potential chairman that will approach them. Such a lady need not wail when a guy eventually spends a meagre on her and later uses her to satisfy his starved joystick.

8. Ladies Frustrating Wooers

Some ladies like to frustrate and play kite with the lives of kind hearted dudes with good intentions unknown to them that being too hard-to-get has many bad sides. Considering the stress and wastage of resources to have her dated, the guy may lose interest in her when they start dating and will resort to "chop and clean mouth". The lady deserve such cheesy

9. Very Dirty Ladies

Though, I admit the fact that I always wear my boxers for at least two weeks before washing, but to be very realistic, a lady with the same dirty habit is such a big turn off for me as well as other guys. When guys unclothe a lady and the room start smelling bad, she's tagged a dirty girl and the next plan is to "chop and clean mouth" and discard the lady afterwards

10. Lady with oversized Kitty-cats

One of the wages of sleeping around usually tell on the kitty-cat. When a lady has no regard for her own body,hence, sleeping around with guys of different sizes of joystick, the joystick may expand to be a turn off for a potential suitor. Such a lady deserves anything the dude does to her

I drop my pen at this point

Guys, over to you

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-categories-of-ladies-that-deserve.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
11. Ladies waiting for car at bus terminus

I so much detest these category of ladies who wait at bus terminus with their excessive make up expecting one guy using range rover to stop by and carry them. How are they not different from prostitute, I don't know. I am sure such ladies will open their kitty cat the moment the guy approach them sexually. Very cheap ladies I must say.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm so true Op, lemme add mine:

11)The six packs lover : This particular type of ladies terms to like any dude with packs. They mustn't c any guy with six packs, they will be like "GOSH I WISH I COULD JUST HOLD HIM TIGHT", "GOSH HE IS SO CUTE". So whenever they finally get 2 b friends with that kind of guy, just know they are both gonna get down 2geda. And its very easy 4 d guy to dump her after the Wrestling grin

12)The team big d!ck grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lets see how this turns out.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ronald4lif(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
The bashing this thread will generate ehh. Embrace and tighten up yourself for the bashing, Tosyne. grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by kinglekan: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dem plenty for nl. E.g jadekitana, emperessnaughty, ladycomfort and others too numerous to mention. Dats y guys will keep fuccking and dumping dem.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ladies that keep playing Hard to get:

Even deep rooted ugly ones... all because they gat some kitty hole...

Iranu..

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Book space with sense na....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
S
h

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Brownhypo: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Airtime Ladies: Just fvc k and drop their dry ass mehhhn grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
S
Must you book space with S

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by dollyjoy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why Evils??
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kkkkk
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ewww. Why would you even go ahead & "chop" number 9? You guys cut us too much slack tongue

I'd never let some stinking guy with a sticky D & sour balls enter my bedroom, let alone let him enter other places.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:
The bashing this thread will generate ehh. Embrace and tighten up yourself for the bashing, Tosyne. grin

Prof Ronald, it's being a while. How are u sir? cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Book space with sense na....
tongue, issit ur space i book?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ritababe(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
7. Club Freaks
Yoruba adage says, "a lady you met at club house is likely to dump you for another club man". They are usually dressed half unclad, looking for a potential chairman that will approach them. Such a lady need not wail when a guy eventually spends a meagre on her and later uses her to satisfy his starved joystick.

HYPOCRITICAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Utter Codswallop!

Op obviously didn't think These through....undecided
Buh Anyways....It's Nairaland! Balderdash such As this Are Usually stamped with A Thumps up!

So..yh! Thumps up Op! Epic Write-Up! cheesy
You're so right. because I go to clubs To chill every weekend, I Automatically deserve to be ''CHOPPED" and "cleaned mouth?'' ***Whatever that is?****

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ronald4lif(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Prof Ronald, it's being a while. How are u sir? cool

I'm good, boss. You've been away and more scarce than dollars. Trust everything is fine.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
tongue, issit ur space i book?

Shea you don't know before??...

Take time ooo...
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by rawpadgin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
if this thread make fp i will shut down nairaland
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by richidinho(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tosyne2much, Our future Women affairs minister
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm good, boss. You've been away and more scarce than dollars. Trust everything is fine.

Boss. Na personal stuff cause am. I go buzz u this night via whatsapp. Lol tosyne go face bashing tire today.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by vicstar(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
mehn diz space wey I book cry ma use am lie down first grin sandoski whr u dey sad

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Shea you don't know before??...

Take time ooo...
tongue grin sorry oh, no cry e hear?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by frubben(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gbam!!! you hav spoken well
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Utter Codswallop!

Op obviously didn't think These through....undecided
Buh Anyways....It's Nairaland! Balderdash like this Are Usually stamped with A Thumps up!

So..yh! Thumps up Op! Epic Write-Up! cheesy
You're so right. because I go to clubs To chill every weekend, I Automatically deserve to be ''CHOPPED" and "cleaned mouth?'' ***Whatever that is?****

mumu grin...Don't worry I will chop you more than once and will never clean my mouth wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by tosyne2much(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:
Bashing ke? You suppose don know say I be soldier so make dem wail, cry and even use head knack wall, I no send at all ooo oooooo cheesy

How u dey baba ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by tommychow(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? / Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.