Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino (6175 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

undecided
I have been busy all the while that's why I've not been able to talk. Now let's do the analysis, because this event here will appear in my own book of the DOCTUFOS which your jehovah can't do anything about to stop its completion. I am a sincere person.

All through the Bible, no one did up to 10% of what I've already done b4 your god(dog) killed them. Some he just sent lion, bear, fire etc. some he sent serpent to bite them. Some your god sent disease upon them. Ananias and Sapphira didn't even do up to 1/10 of what I have done, yet they died immediately. See me, I have been challenging your god everywhere I go and he has failed to do what he was ascribed to have done in the Bible. Don't you think that your god is now paralysed or something? Perhaps he has gone to the market or he is dead for him not to attack me as he has been doing. Yet I said that if he is God, he should simply kill me before 7am.

As for Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah, one soul like this he didn't kill. Even when your Jehovah was busy digging hole called bottomless pit for humanity, Reverad was looking at him until Jehovah fell there himself, because Reverad does not lead war like your bellicose god called jehovah.

Remember I doubted that you would be killed, because REVERAD hasn't kill anyone before and he doesn't do such nonsense. Only your god do nonsense. As for me, I feel SUPERIOR to your god because out of all who has ever challenged him so tough, I am the only one he didn't have power against. Don't U THINK THAT IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED HAVING A RETHINK? YOUR GOD IS LAME!!! cheesy
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
I have been busy all the while that's why I've not been able to talk. Now let's do the analysis, because this event here will appear in my own book of the DOCTUFOS which your jehovah can't do anything about to stop its completion. I am a sincere person.

All through the Bible, no one did up to 10% of what I've already done b4 your god(dog) killed them. Some he just sent lion, bear, fire etc. some he sent serpent to bite them. Some your god sent disease upon them. Ananias and Sapphira didn't even do up to 1/10 of what I have done, yet they died immediately. See me, I have been challenging your god everywhere I go and he has failed to do what he was ascribed to have done in the Bible. Don't you think that your god is now paralysed or something? Perhaps he has gone to the market or he is dead for him not to attack me as he has been doing. Yet I said that if he is God, he should simply kill me before 7am.

As for Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah, one soul like this he didn't kill. Even when your Jehovah was busy digging hole called bottomless pit for humanity, Reverad was looking at him until Jehovah fell there himself, because Reverad does not lead war like your bellicose god called jehovah.

Remember I doubted that you would be killed, because REVERAD hasn't kill anyone before and he doesn't do such nonsense. Only your god do nonsense. As for me, I feel SUPERIOR to your god because out of all who has ever challenged him so tough, I am the only one he didn't have power against. Don't U THINK THAT IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED HAVING A RETHINK? YOUR GOD IS LAME!!! cheesy
Devil, I think this repetition of your tales and lies is to seek to entrap me in your mischief. You won't get me.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Devil, I think this repetition of your tales and lies is to seek to entrap me in your mischief. You won't get me.

Hahahahaha, the god of Muafrika2 is blind o. He's also lame too, or he's dead. The guy can't simply prove his power the way he was doing in the Old Testament. Jehovah the bastard son of Domino Reverad is a goon grin
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ilovetheline: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hahahahaha, the god of Muafrika2 is blind o. He's also lame too, or he's dead. The guy can't simply prove his power the way he was doing in the Old Testament. Jehovah the bastard son of Domino Reverad is a goon grin
have you seen Jesus the superstar?
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

Guy shut up! The guy swore on his life that your always-killing god should try his power if he could, but he failed. Don't you think that HE WHO IS WITH OTEM IS GREATER THAN HE WHO IS WITH YOU? GO THINK ABOUT IT. MTCHEW!
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebiagtales:
Guy shut up! The guy swore on his life that your always-killing god should try his power if he could, but he failed. Don't you think that HE WHO IS WITH OTEM IS GREATER THAN HE WHO IS WITH YOU? GO THINK ABOUT IT. MTCHEW!
You are being hysterical. Find Otem because wherever he is, he needs a hug from a devil like you.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

You are being hysterical. Find Otem because wherever he is, he needs a hug from a devil like you.

Guess he's not scared of your empty threats while it lasted. grin
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Guess he's not scared of your empty threats while it lasted. grin

What threats undecided Mine are never empty.

I see the hug helped. cool You were going crazy then. smiley
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

What threats undecided Mine are never empty.

I see the hug helped. cool You were going crazy then. smiley

Another lie by the evil spirit('holy spirit). cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please / What Is Truly Offensive To Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.