Stats: 3,158,835 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? (1410 Views)

Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake / Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / Do You Still Make This Mistake With Women? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by martdap12(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
In life, some people believe nothing is impossible. While no one would expect a bride or groom to start mentioning the names of their ex during their marital vows, the occurrence may not be absolutely ruled out. It is possible that certain memories just refuse to get erased. So what happens if during the declaration of vows on your wedding day, your partner mistakenly mentions the name of his/her lover?
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by falconey(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
am I not her lover?
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Dfinex(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
hmmmm.....that's a grievous mistake i must say.
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by martdap12(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by chillingbabe: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
OMG...It's OVER..You dare mention your ex's name while we're exchanging marital vows shocked Why are we even getting married? You're obviously still in love with your ex...No excuse..
It's over puleazzeeee,wtf! cheesy shocked
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Michellla(f): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
the marriage ends right there

Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Poseidon000: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=13pt] it's an unpardonable and incorrigible mistake. [/size]
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by bitchcrafts: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's beyond natural man, even if the husby ain't her most preferred, Haba!
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by chillingbabe: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
martdap12:

In life, some people believe nothing is impossible. While
no one would expect a bride or groom to start
mentioning the names of their ex during their marital
vows, the occurrence may not be absolutely ruled out. [b]It
is possible that certain memories just refuse to get
erased[/b]So what happens if during the declaration of
vows on your wedding day, your partner mistakenly
mentions the name of his/her lover?
Guy stop consoling yourself..There's no excuse to that,it can be pardonable during courtship while having a conversation, not when they have decided to become one. How can someone ever make such mistake Na wa oo
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Technically she wedded her ex.

So my hands are off.
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't see it as a mistake but rather a revelation i should be grateful for. It shows she wishes she marries her ex and still loves him. I won't enter such a marriage

How hard can it be to pronounce ilobasama
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Now let me recite the wedding vows to those people who are saying dey might forgive

Priest: (turns to the lady and tells her to mention the groom's name looking at his eyes)

Bride: Obontami, shocked oops closes mouth, sorry Hector., I solemly do take u as my lovely wedded..

Groom(hector): hoold it! angry angry Who the fvck, who is obontami?

Bride: covers mouth, in shock.

Hector: I am not goin to calm down until she tells me who I obontami.. priest please don't tell me to keep quiet. Infact I am not wedding again until she tells me whoever it is she just mentioned his name angry

grin obontami I hail ur ministry oooooo cheesy grin
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by njiasi30(f): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hahahaha, mistake ke. grin
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by obontami: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Now let me recite the wedding vows to those people who are saying dey might forgive

Priest: (turns to the lady and tells her to mention the groom's name looking at his eyes)

Bride: Obon tami, shocked oops closes mouth, sorry Hector., I solemly do take u as my lovely wedded..

Groom(hector): hoold it! angry angry Who the fvck, who is obon tami?

Bride: covers mouth, in shock.

Hector: I am not goin to calm down until she tells me who I obon tami.. priest please don't tell me to keep quiet. Infact I am not wedding again until she tells me whoever it is she just mentioned his name angry

grin obon tami I hail ur ministry oooooo cheesy grin

That's funny grin
Let's hear what hateu2 and naughtynaughty have to say about the subject of the thread
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
obontami:

That's funny grin
Let's hear what hjateu2 and naughtymnaughty have to say about the subject of the thread
i will slap him right there and run 4 my life be dat ooo.

So, he's still in love wit d ex. WTF is he doing with me den.

Obo, hw are u cheesy
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by RexKexMilann: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shiit happens.
There could be a cogent and logical reason for that.
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
obontami:

That's funny grin
Let's hear what hateu2 and naughtynaughty have to say about the subject of the thread
dat means him and dat his ex fvcckd during bachelor eve the last night shocked shocked omg not only will I run out of church .. I will give him a kick in his balls for disgracing me and my family dt much

Inshort am almost tempted to say no bachelor eve for my husband to be.. Cos that his Whr his frnds arrange his last away match for him. Smh
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by TrueHeart365(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
this question no be here o.

for those posters above me saying it's over, na so e go easy to call off wedding for altar?
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by obontami: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I will give him a kick in his balls

bae that's cold na cheesy
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by obontami: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
i will slap him right there and run 4 my life be dat ooo.

So, he's still in love wit d ex. WTF is he doing with me den.

Obo, hw are u cheesy

Maybe its just slippery of the tongue na cheesy
You don't have to take it to the head

I'm just chilling ni jare cheesy, how was yours weekend
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'd walk out.
Re: Can You Overlook This Mistake From Your Husband/wife To Be ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
obontami:

Maybe its just slippery of the tongue na cheesy
You don't have to take it to the head

I'm just chilling ni jare cheesy, how was yours weekend
We have to cut d tongue ni yen oo cheesy.
Weekend make sense jare.
I trust u, se o rock e daadaa wink

How To Make Beautiful Women Chase You… Without Being Rich Or Famous / I Have Been Living A Lie! / Please Rate My Profile Picture