Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake (4372 Views)

I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake / NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
First of all, i want to say a big thank you to one of the latest super stud that grant me permission to use the chat he had with me on WhatsApp here on Nairaland.

Actually i don't really fancy posting testimonial here on NL but I just have to do it this time around, to help some guys avoid a terrible and regrettable mistake.

Here is the screenshot of our WhatsApp chat

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
More chat

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
More chat.

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
More chat

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
More chat.

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
More chat.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by djonassasky: 2:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Urgently drop your contact bro
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by djonassasky: 2:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Bro ,Your number is very important , If you have an Etisalat line let's relate
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Say no to sex enhancer!!! ALLL NATURAL BRO grin
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by NaWhoBanMe: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2017
danilho:
More chat.

How can I get the herbs pls, contact description or DM. Thanks
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by Nbote(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lolzzzz.. Old skool marketing strategy... And den awon one minute men would start asking wat drug dat is and how u got it and how u can help dem get it and blah blah blah...

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
My battery went flat yesterday so I couldn't complete my post.

Like I said, I don't really fancy posting testimonials. My reason for putting up this WhatsApp chat here is because of a guy that complainer past week on a thread that o have also be active on, that he bought a medicine for #18,000 which he has been taking in combination with some techniques for almost a month and the improvement he noticed is far from expectation.

This is the mistake I don't want guys to make

Though, in all my threads I always advice the combination of reliable techniques with medication but making decision on medication is not that easy.

I always advice, guys to meet an urologist or seek help from Someone that have successfully treat PE in the past.
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Call or WhatsApp 08073770177 or visit www.ejaculationguide.com
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Some guys have been calling and others have reach me on WhatsApp wanting to know more about the medication.

A bit information about this medication.

* It helps to balance and regulate neurotransmitters level.
* It helps to normalized hormones
* It help to reduce anxiety, calm the nerves and stabilize ejaculation reflex.
* Duly registered by NAFDAC.
* save and very effective.

P.S: The techniques i teach in combination with the medication are top notch and very reliable, so you need to practice and perfect the technique
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
lowkey28:
Say no to sex enhancer!!! ALLL NATURAL BRO grin

Yes, all natural. It is not a sex enhancer. No taking of harmful drug 30 minutes or 1 hour before sex. It is not one of those bullish*t.

IT IS PERMANENT.
You are good to go ANYDAY, ANYTIME, ANYEHERE.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2017
danilho:

Yes, all natural. It is not a sex enhancer. No taking of harmful drug 30 minutes or 1 hour before sex. It is not one of those bullish*t.

IT IS PERMANENT.
You are go to go ANYDAY, ANYTIME, ANYEHERE.
Lasting longer is a thing of the mind and how often you have sex.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
lowkey28:

Lasting longer is a thing of the mind and how often you have sex.

It is true that how often a man have sen contribute to how long he will last during sex.
It is also true that the mind play an important role in control of ejaculation, but then ejaculation is not all in the mind.

A sex therapist with over 30 years working experience said that ejaculation is mostly a neurobiological function and that it controlled more by men's physiology than whatever men are specially doing to control it.

what this mean is that men's biology/physiology have more influence than their psychology(Mind) on how a man can last during sex.

If you have prove that lasting longer is a thing of the mind alone, then post it here.
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
danilho:

It is true that how often a man have sen contribute to how long he will last during sex.
It is also true that the mind play an important role in control of ejaculation, but then ejaculation is not all in the mind.

A sex therapist with over 30 years working experience said that ejaculation is mostly a neurobiological function and that it controlled more by men's physiology than whatever men are specially doing to control it.

what this mean is that men's biology/physiology have more influence than their psychology(Mind) on how a man can last during sex.

If you have prove that lasting longer is a thing of the mind alone, then post it here.

Well I don't have problem with lasting long in bed. Whoever is facing it, I wish them a happy recovery.
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Happy valentine's day.

Many guys have been calling or chatting with me on WhatsApp. It is obvious most of them just want to know the medication, they seem not to care about the techniques.

Yes the medication (herbal supplement) work so well that am always confident to recommend it to any guy struggling with P.E, but the techniques and some other information is also very important.

"The combination of reliable techniques with medication is the most effective treatment of P.E"

The moment i tell them that every bit of information they need on how to practice and perfect the techniques and how to get the medication (herbal supplement) is readily available in an eBook called Ejaculation Guide, many seize to respond but the few serious ones that really want to put an end to the embarrassment and frustration of P.E remain interested.

That is how it work, i identify the serious guys and focus on helping them. For the other guys, when they are ready to take the bold step, by God's grace I will be here.
Re: Premature Ejaculat.ion: Guys Don't Make This Mistake by danilho(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
happy weekend,

Somebody ordered my eBook "Ejaculation Guide" on Monday 13th of Feb, and made payment for the herbal supplement on Wednesday 15th of Feb,

It usually take two to three weeks for the full effect of the herbal supplement and the exercises in the eBook to be felt, and then the person will continue to practice techniques in order to perfect the techniques.

The said his fiancee will be around this weekend, so he wanted something or what he can do to make him last longer when they have sex this weekend. i suggested for him the best option that can make him last longer this weekend.

Actually there are some guys that need this immediate solution, either because they have one last chance with their partner who is already fed up with their inability to last long during sex or because they want to last long with their new partner they having sex with for the very first time so as to avoid been dumped by the girl just the way the previous girls dumped them because of they cum too quick.

one of the option is to use delay condom. actually delay condoms don't work for everybody so another option is delay/desensitizing products ( oil, cream or spray).

In a situation like this delay/ desensitizing products(oil, cream or spray) is more effective but delay condom is more convenient and comfortable.

The option is suggested to the guys is far more effective, convenient and comfortable than these options i mention here.

i cant give details of that option here on NL, i don't even include this option in my eBook for some reason.

P.S: always choose permanent cure

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have Pregnanted My Sex Doll (pix) / Colourich / Tiwa Savage Goes Unclad On IG, Exposes Boobs (See More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.