Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Gideon Akalaka 2.0 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gideon Akalaka 2.0 (3742 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / PHOTO: Gunmen Kill Oyo House Of Assembly Member, Gideon Aremu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by uduokirika1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

El-Rufai. Giive me another example. If you cant i will give you numerous example of christains in such acts. Again christain can do nothing about it thats way they comport themselves. If its normal citizen like me the rest is story.

guy stop feighing ignorance

in 2001 christians lost their lives in northern nigeria because moslems kicked against host of miss world beauty peagent in abuja-nigeria

in 1997 riots broke out in many northern states where christians lost lives and property because there were rumour that a christian woman flogged a student who was reading the koran while an english class was on

now christians dont generally attach much to blasphemy even if u do nobody cares. that of elrufai was exceptional because of its political undertone!

i grew up in the north and i can categorically tell u most islamic preachers speak ill about christianity especially those who claimed they once christians

please i challenge you to prove to me where christians ve attacked any moslem for blasphemy in nigeria
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by naijaking1: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2016
uduokirika1:

guy stop feighing ignorance

in 2001 christians lost their lives in northern nigeria because moslems kicked against host of miss world beauty peagent in abuja-nigeria

in 1997 riots broke out in many northern states where christians lost lives and property because there were rumour that a christian woman flogged a student who was reading the koran while an english class was on

now christians dont generally attach much to blasphemy even if u do nobody cares. that of elrufai was exceptional because of its political undertone!

i grew up in the north and i can categorically tell u most islamic preachers speak ill about christianity especially those who claimed they once christians

please i challenge you to prove to me where christians ve attacked any moslem for blasphemy in nigeria

I used to live in Kano too, and I understand the average Dan kano mentality. If Kwankwaso and Sanusi are offial instigators of this sort of behavior, what about the uneducated guy on the street?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by uduokirika1(m): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2016
FriendChoice

Oya readup the mindset of an. Average Nigerian moslem on this thread below
Religion of peace indeed!

https://www.nairaland.com/3146322/see-comments-4rm-atiku-saraki#up
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by naijaking1: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2016
uduokirika1:
FriendChoice

Oya readup the mindset of an. Average Nigerian moslem on this thread below
Religion of peace indeed!

https://www.nairaland.com/3146322/see-comments-4rm-atiku-saraki#up
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, A Total Disappointment To South-west - Afenifere / Aisha Buhari Visits Mitchelle Obama / Photo: Obama Fly Past Nigeria With Cabinet They Took A Peep To See Our CHANGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.