Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter (34925 Views)

Solomon Adeola's Birthday Cake From Saraki, As Yayi Celebrates 47th Bithday / Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by sinceraconcept(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
As long as Ilorin people continue to eat free amala from saraki's house, Saraki will continue to rule and milk ilorin dry. I truly miss former gov of kwara state Mohammed Lawal. Rip sir. U tried your best and you fought d Fulani lords of ilorin, u wanted to restore the Oba throne but u died during the tussle.
honestly,i really miss Lawal. The true Lion of Ilorin. The stone that was too hard for Olusola Saraki to swallow.

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by omaguibu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Omo Sara- cash get mind oh, him still raise alarm thief thief thief. na as him take buy am, him sell am. shikina. Though the fast guys think say him go fear to raise alarm. Make them stand firm oh.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by asadike(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
tonytony208:

Ope o! Factorial!!!
When is ur next leave? Make I go dey gym till that time wink
Sept
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by asadike(f): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I have never read a thoughtful comment like this from you;no insults intended. I look forward to more of this,happy Sunday.
No problem, thks so much

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by tomakint: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
sinceraconcept:
honestly,i really miss Lawal. The true Lion of Ilorin. The stone that was too hard for Olusola Saraki to swallow.
Indeed Lawal did his best but he allowed pride to enter his head by going it alone. He was advised by the Late Abraham Adesanya to involve the OPC of Gani Adams then but he refused. He thought as a military guy (forgetting that he was a Naval man whereas Nigerians only fear the Army). His construction of a palace for the Obaship was a wrong move that make Saraki (Olusola) to involve any diabolical means to silence him. Truly, Lawal dealt with the Sarakis too much but it still bores down to "you don't bite the finger that feeds you". Lawal was Saraki's boy he ought to have involved a third party to do the work. Rest in peace to him.

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by asadike(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
tomakint:

Can't believe my baby stayed close to my domain (sawmill garage @ osere)......but no more in Ilorin. Happy Sunday to you love!
Yes darling i did. thks, i wish u d very best dis week.

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by tomakint: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
Yes darling i did. thks, i wish u d very best dis week.
Thanks my Lady....

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by tonytony208(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
Sept

Ope o!

Oya, reply my mail, make we dey convo till September nah! grin

I mean, the earlier the berrer wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.