Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers (32191 Views)

What Causes Sneezing / Help A Slowly Dying Fellow-cold, cattarh and sneezing / Why Do We Say 'bless You' Or 'gesundheit' When People Sneeze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:

Let me tell you what will happen, if we extend this outside here, it becomes personal and more friendly, then it goes higher, then higher, then wayyyyy more higher cos i know how i feel right now
Trust me ave been in this situation before especially when i had issues with hubby so i like to play it safe
Ballerin plssss dont spoil it, let it continue here for now
I really do want to keep my channels open to you. Also, i do understand some bits of fear that creep in considering how complicated things are right now.
Aside being young, bold & beautiful, there's something i just couldn't get outta my head, not for want of girls but i personally feel strongly connected to you.
If we are restricted to this forum only, my issue would be that we could kinda be a bit withdrawn from each other. How sad!
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
ballerin:
I really do want to keep my channels open to you. Also, i do understand some bits of fear that creep in considering how complicated things are right now.
Aside being young, bold & beautiful, there's something i just couldn't get outta my head, not for want of girls but i personally feel strongly connected to you.
If we are restricted to this forum only, my issue would be that we could kinda be a bit withdrawn from each other. How sad!

In other word you're saying you may not be able to do this much longer cos we are restricted to this forum, it's ok
I may look young but i'm older than you think
Dont see how withdrawn we can be since we talk though
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:

In other word you're saying you may not be able to do this much longer cos we are restricted to this forum, it's ok
I may look young but i'm older than you think
Dont see how withdrawn we can be since we talk though
babe, here we only rely on "Mentions".
But you know that kinda feeling when i flip thru my cell phone and give my prettie a call,& chat you up at convenience,you know that kinda vibes,Lol. Not even heard your voice, damn!
Besides, you may not be older than 28 na. Not that i care tho..
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
ballerin:
babe, here we only rely on "Mentions".
But you know that kinda feeling when i flip thru my cell phone and give my prettie a call,& chat you up at convenience,you know that kinda vibes,Lol. Not even heard your voice, damn!
Besides, you may not be older than 28 na. Not that i care tho..

This is not getting anywhere but let's see how it goes
I'm in my early 30s
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:

This is not getting anywhere but let's see how it goes
I'm in my early 30s
early 30s, cool. That's age of establishment, you've been through puppy feelings & you're a lot more stable, so am i. I wish to invest my substance in you in a long haul. Wish you knew.
*wait o, you're much active tonite, what's the secret?
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
ballerin:
early 30s, cool. That's age of establishment, you've been through puppy feelings & you're a lot more stable, so am i. I wish to invest my substance in you in a long haul. Wish you knew.
*wait o, you're much active tonite, what's the secret?

Substance in me ke lol

Nothing oo about to sleep though
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:

Substance in me ke lol

Nothing oo about to sleep though
LoL, yeah, substance in you, see ur mind,lol..
I trust whatever kinda seed i sow in you will be fruitful. I would rather not say much for now.

No wahala, sleep well sweetie, maybe someday sha..
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
ballerin:
LoL, yeah, substance in you, see ur mind,lol..
I trust whatever kinda seed i sow in you will be fruitful. I would rather not say much for now.

No wahala, sleep well sweetie, maybe someday sha..

Yeah okay gudnite
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
desreek9:

Yeah okay gudnite
Sweetheart, have yourself a goodnite..
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
ballerin:
Sweetheart, have yourself a goodnite..

Huh! gudnite at 8pm?
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
desreek9:

Huh! gudnite at 8pm?
LoL, sometimes it's cute to retire early when you realised you've got a very busy night ahead
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
ballerin:
LoL, sometimes it's cute to retire early when you realised you've got a very busy night ahead

Busy night shocked shocked
okay ooo
Have a busyyyyyyyy night rest
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
desreek9:

Busy night shocked shocked okay ooo Have a busyyyyyyyy night rest
Hahaha!! The look on your face, Lol. You should get busy too, innit?
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
ballerin:
Hahaha!! The look on your face, Lol. You should get busy too, innit?
Lol not tonight, so you have a gf, i had a diff impression
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
desreek9:

Lol not tonight, so you have a gf, i had a diff impression
What impression?
What did I tell you about gfs?
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
ballerin:
What impression? What did I tell you about gfs?
Okay let me rephrase
So you have a lady or do you mean a diff kind of busy?
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
desreek9:

Okay let me rephrase
So you have a lady or do you mean a diff kind of busy?
I can't promise you I'd be celibate but I'm gonna live responsibly
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
ballerin:

Your love life is not my concern, was just asking dats all

** ok the busyness has begun, later
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
ballerin:

Hey
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

Hey
Hi luv
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
Hi luv
Nawa ooo
Re: Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers by ballerin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.