Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS (27437 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by AngryNigerian(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2016
People can hate! Kai...

Make òna go hussle...leave Mr. Commonsense alone. Keep ur brain busy, & churn out ideas that will sell!!! SMHB
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Deilluminator(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Mr made in 9ja campaigner, are there no 9ja hotels there? You would have looked for one so we can take your campaign seriously.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by 9ja4show: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2016
madridguy:
No one is eating Amala and Ewedu soup combined with Ogufe meat. grin grin grin grin

I stand with Amala.

These 're not good food joor, that is what is making Nigerian men have big stomach cos they feel to consume large fufu is healthy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2016
mr commonsense, may i remind you of d fact that you advocated, propagated and clamoured for the need to patronize anything made in nigeria but from all that am seeing here mr common sense, gari and akpu is missing here. egusi and afang soup is no where to be found. all the stuff on that dinning are abroad made. this is therefore an arrant display of uncommmon senselessness. my name is igwegeorgiano(aka akwa ibom prince) and i just wanna make COMMON SENSE.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Reference(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2016
sammyj:
Mr common sense no longer agitating for made in Nigeria. Imagine how much this would cost him. This could money could have been put to better use for his ND communities. What an irony!!! My advise for our youth is don't follow all this selfish so called leaders be your own man !!! angry shocked

And what about the President's family. Where do they shop, eat and......school, and why.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by SmartMugu: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Oh ok. What happened next or why is this news?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by loomer: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2016
kidman96:
So much for Economy class. They should have patronised an African or Nigerian Restaurant.

Fvcking hypocrite.

I am just making common sense o!

Leave hypocrisy matter, African restaurants are always noisy and them no get coordination.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Debaddest(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
If u are jealous about someone's progress, u will never progress in Jesus name
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Commentus2: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
madridguy:
No one is eating Amala and Ewedu soup combined with Ogufe meat. grin grin grin grin

I stand with Amala.

That man common sense always goes on leave all the time it matter most.......what happens to made in Nigeria cuisines, akuri ni man yi cool

His common sense is only applicable to common men and women on the streets.

Oloshi radar ads eda!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Taryur3(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2016
How can this solve the problems of nigerians?iraaanu
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by litaninja(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2016
How very "buy Nigerian"
Lool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by tonguengineer(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce was joined by former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media; Reno Omokri and several other guests for a celebratory private dinner at an Italian Restaurant at Harrods in Knightsbridge London. The senator's wife was also present -as she received a big kiss from her man at the dinner. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/sen-ben-murray-bruce-dines-with-friends.html
Dnt lie u didn't read it
And if u do maybe u av comprehension problem
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Commentus2: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Debaddest:

Today is Sunday I dnt want to use abusive words, What ar u insinuating, that he should carry food flask along with Nigeria food when leaving the country. Just becos he said, buy 9ja to grow 9ja..
No bi only food flask he should carry, he should carry cooker join am cool
Silly question from silly kiddult!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by tukdi: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2016
tongue tongue tongue sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Mcowubaba: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Very soon you will hear one London Daily Mail saying nonsense about how Buhari has messed up the country . Its not easy having Silverbird CEO who happens to be opposition senator dining with with ousted formal presidential aide who is also known as wendell simlin gathering together discussing .

Given their pedigree, the place they are ,the italian foreign food they are eating with whites- you can bet their discussion will not center around how investors are to cum to nigeria but u can easily guess what they are discussing . n whatever they are cooking,its how to create another wendel simlin in niger delta n mock the office of the president . They failed n want us to fail too. At worst they will be planning on how ND can ground the state economy.

OR
The could just be having normal Dinner....
People still do that, undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Do you mean the American and British suffering from Obesity are Amala eater too?

9ja4show:

These 're not good food joor, that is what is making Nigerian men have big stomach cos they feel to consume large fufu is healthy

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by madridguy(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
No mind the visionless man.

Commentus2:

That man common sense always goes on leave all the time it matter most.......what happens to made in Nigeria cuisines, akuri ni man yi cool

His common sense is only applicable to common men and women on the streets.

Oloshi radar ads eda!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by mu2sa2: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Debaddest:

Today is Sunday I dnt want to use abusive words, What ar u insinuating, that he should carry food flask along with Nigeria food when leaving the country. Just becos he said, buy 9ja to grow 9ja..
Ok, what of tomorrow or the day after? You will be your true self on a day not Sunday to use abusive words?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by edwife(f): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Debaddest:

You know some people are just senseless.How can we progress when people think that a man travelling out of the country should eat local food beat me. undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by BossKratos: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2016
angry
bigtt76:
He's not dining Naija ooo! grin

And so what? Is it not his right to chow down on whatever he feels like at any given time? The chicken republic combo you love to eat so much na "dining naija e be?"

This man sef!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by peculyachi(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
iyb:

Eyya but most Ashewo today are from ur side. Let's hope if biafra materialises your girls will stop doing Ashewo duty

proof pls.....or fly away
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by patola080(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2016
See how d last guy dey look at d food
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by erinalex: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Reference:

And what about the President's family. Where do they shop, eat and......school, and why.
u'r always emotional,if president's family are shopping,eating & schooling abroad; do I say its right? What am saying as regards Ben Bruce,is that, "u preach a better sermon with ur actions,than with ur mouth"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by amtaken(f): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2016
It beats me why the brown roofers here expect BMB and his friends to eat amala and ewedu. The distinguished senator is free to eat whatever he wants and even if he wanna eat local food he can eat our banga soup!

Brown roofers be ignoring their docile senators and be following my Niger Delta Senator bumper to bumper.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by jimoholuyemi3(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2016
this man above me don press Ctrl + P just passing thou
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Oblak(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Very soon you will hear one London Daily Mail saying nonsense about how Buhari has messed up the country . Its not easy having Silverbird CEO who happens to be opposition senator dining with with ousted formal presidential aide who is also known as wendell simlin gathering together discussing .

Given their pedigree, the place they are ,the italian foreign food they are eating with whites- you can bet their discussion will not center around how investors are to cum to nigeria but u can easily guess what they are discussing . n whatever they are cooking,its how to create another wendel simlin in niger delta n mock the office of the president . They failed n want us to fail too. At worst they will be planning on how ND can ground the state economy.
shut up. Instead of you to be in church asking God for brain, you are here assuming what you are not sure of. Shame on you
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by justlaw(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Chinaimporter post=46288065][size=18pt]In Biafra, everybody will be be able to afford Italian food and we will have to employ white guys to be our cooks.
The prostitutes shall all be foreigners since no biafran girl will be poor enough to take up such a low paying profession.
We shall make planes and guns, tanks and jet fighters.
We shall be the golden child of Africa and through progress we shall lift all of Africa from poverty and scorn.

You better wake up from your deep slumber and face reality of the day. Get your lazy ass up and hustle just like south west youths are doing and make yourself useful to your family and comnunity. You are there dreaming about Biafra republic that would never materialize even in the next century to come.

The hustle is indeed REAL and not by mere specualtion!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by 9jaMalay: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Buy naija to grow the naira...said this idiot...if i blow ur eye...keep deceiving gullible nigerians and the usual literate illiterates we have in 9ja fighting themselves over politicians who dont give damn about them
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2016
wining and dining while nigeria burns
bastards
mr common sense has been conspicuously silent while his thuggish brethen go around attacking pipelines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.