Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) (2022 Views)

See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic) / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Barselonia(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2016
What would u do

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by ettaetta(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2016
No, I wouldn't! What lesson will he learn if I take the fall for him? I aint Cookie from Empire, you do the crime, you do the time. And life will go on on my side because I will not waste 16 years of my life waiting for a jailbird.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Barselonia(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
No, I wouldn't! What lesson will he learn if I take the fall for him? I aint Cookie from Empire, you do the crime, you do the time. And life will go on on my side because I will not waste 16 years of my life waiting for a jailbird.
lolz.... u mean oooo
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by theEYe21(f): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2016
Is this a question? undecided
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by theEYe21(f): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Only ladies that care about the guy will do it smiley this question is so easy cheesy
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by ShaqFu: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And they say "love is blind". cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
And they say "love is blind". cry

No sorry, I don't have that kind of love. Plus people can be so ungrateful & backstabbing. Imagine me sitting there being shanked on a daily basis, while he's out shacking up with another chic. So it's so much better when each owns up to their own shìt & we call it a day.
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by ShaqFu: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No sorry, I don't have that kind of love. Plus people can be so ungrateful & backstabbing. Imagine me sitting there being shanked on a daily basis, while he's out shacking up with another chic. So it's so much better when each owns up to their own shìt & we call it a day.
Will I believe you won't be expecting him to take a bullet that's meant for you then. grin
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by vicstar(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

dammn!! U sucha badass!! shocked shocked embarassed

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
Will I believe you won't be expecting him to take a bullet that's meant for you then. grin

No, since my life is not a movie script tongue I'm not in a gang or roll with nutters, so chances of me being shot at are slim to none. He can go do his time while I find myself a new boo boo grin
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2016
vicstar:

dammn!! U sucha badass!! shocked shocked embarassed

No, I'm a realist.
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by ShaqFu: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, since my life is not a movie script tongue I'm not in a gang or roll with nutters, so chances of me being shot at are slim to none. He can go do his time while I find myself a new boo boo grin
You have a mean streak. Gosh! No wonder you're the bride of dracula. grin
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Who does dat?
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who does dat?
You
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by purplelips(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
It depends on what he did.
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You
angry angry sharap cheesy
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by prettyjo(f): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2016
90 days is too small naa.

if he is worth it,I will do it

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2016
prettyjo:
very reasonable n matured post dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry sharap cheesy
if I catch you eh...
The theme of the song would be... "God be with you till we meet again"..
grin
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by dnatz(f): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
If he's innocent of the crime, why not? cool
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by RoyalBlak007: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
no girl

will do that...
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

if I catch you eh...

The theme of the song would be... "God be with you till we meet again"..

grin
heheheehehehe
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Qualer: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Qualer: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettyjo:

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Qualer: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who does dat?

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46295155][/quote]Qualer grin
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by halfricanadian(f): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

True yarn
Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by assfreaky(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

mogbe

Re: Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) by rheether(f): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
God forbid. Even for one week, I wouldn't dare.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? / 10 Ways Single Ladies Behave This Christmas Season / See What A Nigerian Man Saw After The Premiere Of Fifty Shades Darker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.