Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2016 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Naijasinglegirl: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2016
On my way home yesterday evening, the traffic was slow so I took out my mobile phone and started browsing through Nigerian blogs.

While at it, I remembered I had half pack of trident gum in the outer purse of my bag so I took it out or what I thought was it and tried to take off the main wrap with one hand, never taking my eyes off my phone.

I was finding it difficult to tear off the wrap with one hand so I put down my phone to use both hands, only to realise I had been trying to open a sachet of condom in a public vehicle.

Seated on my right and left side were two women, the typical Nigerian mothers sort of women and the look they both gave me seemed to convey, “WHOSE DAUGHTER IS THIS LovePeddler?”

I’ll be a liar if I say I wasn’t embarrassed and I ended up burying my face in my phone until I got off that bus.
It doesn’t mean the condom is leaving my bag though. I have no need for it but I have no intentions of throwing it away either.

How I got that particular condom is another story. In the office last week, my colleague was searching for bobby pins in her purse when she emptied the contents on a table. I counted five condoms. All of them from different brands. The regular gold circle, the one that looked like sweets, the one that has rough edges, the female one and the one that caused a scene in the bus.
I found it interesting that it glows in the dark, reason I asked my colleague to allow me keep it.

I was like, “Oh boy! What are you doing with all these condoms sha?”

Another girl who was watching said, “You should see my collection then. I have all the brands in my regular bag.”

Her bluntness surprised me. I went round asking other girls if they had condoms in their bags, purses or wallets. Some of them laughed, other hushed me away.

In the midst of our banter, one guy shook his head and began counselling us. He said decent women never walk around with condoms because they knows WHEN and WHERE they are getting s*x from. Only prostitutes and girls without home training do so.

By carrying condoms, a woman suggests she is lose and would it with anyone, anywhere and anytime.

If it’s cool for guys to have at least one condom in the pocket of every trouser they own, why is it wrong for women to do so too?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/do-ladies-move-around-with-condoms-too/

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Naijasinglegirl: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2016
That's a photo of the gum & the condom.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by loadedvibes: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2016
One word

Olosho
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by sammoe(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Ahem!
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by fijiano202(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Firstly stop this holier than thou crap we dont really need to know how u got it,secondly theres nothing wrong with goin around with condom.better to be safe than sorry and that doesnt mean ur olosho

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Davash222(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
I've learnt through 'empty pocket' that bloggers are liars.

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by zameena(f): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2016
NSG!
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Sunnymatey(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Even as a man l dont move around with condoms in my wallet. It helps me turn down most advances from women. I dont engage in se x at the slightest opportunity. So for ladies carrying condoms, your concience may be clear but the society will see you as a deviant

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Lmao NSG again! No point in defending how the condom got into your bag and how you don't even need it.
Anyhoo, a girl's only trying to protect herself, nothing wrong in it. Only hypocrites and idiots will see it as a sign of being promiscuous. It's a smart choice for anyone that's sexually active smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by ceeSleek(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Somebody else?!
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
I found it interesting that it glows in the dark, reason I asked my colleague to allow me keep it.

cheesygrin

Who are you deceiving? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Garshyzee(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Prevention is better than cure... Ma mom told me that sad
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by makydebbie(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
The hypocrites will soon come cool
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Mimzyy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
There's no biggie! What if the lady and her partner practice safe sex and they use a condom all the time?

All these bloody hypocrites everywhere! Pftttt!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by MackBrooklyn: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
cool
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by shumuel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
How many times would this topic be trashed on NL sad
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by vchykp(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
olosho niyen..! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Seun(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's highly recommended for ladies who are allergic to unwanted pregnancies, HIV/AIDS, etc, and whose bodies aren't made of wood.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by ring7(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
We all have seen the number of people with HIV in lag,ladies pls,mbok,biko carry CONDOMS why going out, you might be victim of rape,just offer condom nah do the koko.
Ogbu onye mgbe ndu nah atoya.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by bioemmy: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
A Lady should be responsible for her safety.
For people castigating her, is the condom a male property? sex at times happen unplanned even with your regular partner. And who told you your regular partner is faithful.

I see no issue with that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by QuietHammer(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
On my way home yesterday evening, the traffic was slow so I took out my mobile phone and started browsing through Nigerian blogs.

While at it, I remembered I had half pack of trident gum in the outer purse of my bag so I took it out or what I thought was it and tried to take off the main wrap with one hand, never taking my eyes off my phone.

I was finding it difficult to tear off the wrap with one hand so I put down my phone to use both hands, only to realise I had been trying to open a sachet of condom in a public vehicle.

Seated on my right and left side were two women, the typical Nigerian mothers sort of women and the look they both gave me seemed to convey, “WHOSE DAUGHTER IS THIS LovePeddler?”

I’ll be a liar if I say I wasn’t embarrassed and I ended up burying my face in my phone until I got off that bus.
It doesn’t mean the condom is leaving my bag though. I have no need for it but I have no intentions of throwing it away either.

How I got that particular condom is another story. In the office last week, my colleague was searching for bobby pins in her purse when she emptied the contents on a table. I counted five condoms. All of them from different brands. The regular gold circle, the one that looked like sweets, the one that has rough edges, the female one and the one that caused a scene in the bus.

I was like, “Oh boy! What are you doing with all these condoms sha?”

Another girl who was watching said, “You should see my collection then. I have all the brands in my regular bag.”

Her bluntness surprised me. I went round asking other girls if they had condoms in their bags, purses or wallets. Some of them laughed, other hushed me away.

In the midst of our banter, one guy shook his head and began counselling us. He said decent women never walk around with condoms because they knows WHEN and WHERE they are getting s*x from. Only prostitutes and girls without home training do so.

By carrying condoms, a woman suggests she is lose and would it with anyone, anywhere and anytime.

If it’s cool for guys to have at least one condom in the pocket of every trouser they own, why is it wrong for women to do so too?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/do-ladies-move-around-with-condoms-too/
Ha. NSG is sexually active shocked
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Ishilove: 2:33am On Nov 30, 2016
NSG has finally found a job and is sexually active grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by chinedumo(m): 3:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Ishilove:
NSG has finally found a job and is sexually active grin

Time for you to take on the single girl jobless Mantle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by armadeo(m): 3:47am On Nov 30, 2016
It's called looking out for number one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 30, 2016
I think a can of pepper spray in a girls bag is safer than condoms. Imagine a girl is about to be sexually assaulted, is she gonna say "oga rapist, pls ehn, let me just bring out my condom so we can be protected"?
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by Funjosh(m): 5:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Nothing is wrong if the lady in question knows she might engage in the action any time. cool
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by ChappyChase: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2016
I don't see it as big deal for young girls to move around with condom (babe gats catch fun!) But for ladies who are rip for marriage, no just try ham, cause all this hypocrite men wey full everywhere go want to marry ''virgin'' after them don scatter other girls pu'ssy!
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by uboma(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2016
another funny post by Naijasinglegirl.

I see nothing wrong with a lady who is 18 years and above carrying a pack of condoms in her purse or handbag.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by ladyF(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
But honestly, why would a lady move around with condoms in her bag? What happened to keeping it at your place or bae's place? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? by uboma(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
ladyF:
But honestly, why would a lady move around with condoms in her bag? What happened to keeping it at your place or bae's place? grin

It is a matter of choice, I guess...

****modified****

may I contact you via whatsapp.
I want to learn more about Bitcoin from a reliable user.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Owner, Mark Zuckerberg Blocks Man Who Says He... / Stupidity Struck Twice! / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.