Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry (4848 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / 'am I Being Attacked'-i Alway's Masturbate In My Dream'? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
please guys last night i and my babe went somewere. on our way back, we decided to take a shortcut without knowing that the place was filled with thugs....so as we were going down the street i started noticing the way people were looking at us, since i was very obsevant i had already started looking for an escape route incase we were attacked and lo and behold about 5 guys walked up and blocked our road one shouted were una dey go....before my girl could even hold me i had already left her and ranaway.....now she called my line with another number crying that i am wicked that they took her phone and her bag..she said it was over between us...i have tried calling her again but the number she called me with was someone else .....i dont know what to do again...she even told me not to even come to her house...nairalanders abeg help cry

Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by naijafox(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Aren't u ashamed of urself..

9 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by missingrib(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2016
haba...u no try ursef.action dey say speak louder than voice ur action today determines the future ..if u can do dat to her now that means in the nearest future u will do worse...I don't blame ur gf for calling it quit one bit
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by RoyalBlak007: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2016
She is the guy in the relationship

...and you...ur d biiitch

6 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by yummyricka(f): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2016
End time boyfriends angry
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Aren't u ashamed of urself..
i was just saving my life

10 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i was just saving my life
and if she was raped and eventually killed? U would hav been spending ur days in kirikiri max prisons.

3 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
and if she was raped and eventually killed? U would hav been spending ur days in kirikiri max prisons.
how is it my fault, what if i was there and i got the beaten

1 Like

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
how is it my fault, what if i was there and i got the beaten
ur just a sissy...
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Op, what you did is normal,even my neighbor as tall and huge as he is ran away the night some guys approached a girl and made away with her handbag. The guy said his life in tact before any other movie acting of superman. Do not mind those telling u otherwise, if she choose to move let her go. I am sure if she's the one that had the chance to run she wouldn't think twice.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
guy u fail I swear, u no get balls for ur blokus . u would have held her belongings instead n ran away with them, or u stand there for those guys to disarm u both. or best still u for carry her pass the safest route since u sef na akamu man

4 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
ur just a sissy...
si what you want me to do take on 5 guys that i know i cant beat....or just to make her feel better..get myself robbed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by fuckshit: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
a fυςking round of applause to you; fυςking move on; find yourself another bitςh; grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow!.....shocked shocked

When is part 2 coming out? undecided
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by frubben(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
guy u fail I swear, u no get balls for ur blokus . u would have held her belongings instead n ran away with them, or U STAND THERE FOR THOSE GUYS TO DISARM YOU BOTH. or best still u for carry her pass the safest route since u sef na akamu man
MAY IFA STRIKE YOU THERE

1 Like

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by fuckshit: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
si what you want me to do take on 5 guys that i know i cant beat....or just to make her feel better..get myself robbed
guy; your life first; grin if you were fυςking maimed; she will not fυςking think twice; she'll dump your fυςking sorry αss; grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
MAY IFA STRIKE YOU THERE
guy front with me in person I'll strike u harder than ur ifa. not all Dis ur e-rants

in case of next time learn to be in possession of or gf phones so she will get a consolation wen u run
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
your reaction was normal
her reaction is normal.

6 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Frei(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
why should you run? if I were you' woulda teleported
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by olayinkaj2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
You ran away ke, what if they rape her? You no try at all.
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
You're a coward. As manly as a mouse. How could you leave "your bae" just like that in some dark alley with thugs?

Reminds me of something similar that happened to me years ago. We were also held up by thugs & this guy I was with was shaking like a leaf. He actually hid behind me like a weakling with no backbone. Never was I so unattracted to a man until that day! The sight of him shivering & shaking with fear just made me wanna punch him squarely in the face. They took my phone too & I gave them a lot of mouth to go along with it, which earned me a cheek burning slap grin

3 Likes

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You're a coward. As manly as a mouse. How could you leave "your bae" just like that in some dark alley with thugs?

Reminds me of something similar that happened to me years ago. We were also held up by thugs & this guy I was with was shaking like a leaf. He actually hid behind me like a weakling with no backbone. Never was I so unattracted to a man until that day! The sight of him shivering & shaking with fear just made me wanna punch him squarely in the face. They took my phone too & I gave them a lot of mouth to go along with it, which earned me a cheek burning slap grin
superwoman....wetin you want make i do
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by slimthugchimee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
olayinkaj2:
You ran away ke, what if they rape her? You no try at all.
so make i stay so i go be the one them rape eh?? angry
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by NevetsIbot(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
every man for himself ni naw. Lol. Op... You too correct. If you had acted superman, you might even have died
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
superwoman....wetin you want make i do

It's not about being superwoman. IDK but I dislike people who crumble, sob & be annoying in the face of danger. Remain calm & never let them see you sweat.

Your problem is that you high-tailed out of there & left your woman to fend for herself. A soldier ant would have defended her better than you did grin She's right to get rid of you. You're girly grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by NevetsIbot(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
so make i stay so i go be the one them rape eh?? angry
no mind am. What if some were gays? Your anus for dan large with vaseline.

1 Like

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by NevetsIbot(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

he then had the mind to slap you. Na coward niyen. Real one. Lol
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by hottest111: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
mumu Op grin
Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by Twaci(f): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

It's not about being superwoman. IDK but I dislike people who crumble, sob & be annoying in the face of danger. Remain calm & never let them see you sweat.

Your problem is that you high-tailed out of there & left your woman to fend for herself. A soldier ant would have defended her better than you did grin She's right to get rid of you. You're girly grin
Preach on sister! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
he then had the mind to slap you. Na coward niyen. Real one. Lol

One of the thugs slapped me(for mocking their toy gun), not the human worm I was with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? / Photos: Two Nairalanders, Clevadani And Kenneth205 'hang Out' Together / World Masturbating Champion Breaks His Own Record[11 Hours]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.