Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? (4860 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by iamdotune(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ClfVf5VywHw/V3is8kO7AXI/AAAAAAAJxc0/6dDlevZEVaUyeTmrpwpNTAquYihwzTubwCLcB/s1600/1A4.png[/img]
A twitter user, El Foosay asked this question on twitter and got interesting responses but the response from twitter user, Jahzara was 'different'. What's the most romantic thing your boo has done for you, ladies?
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm booless!grin

cc erniesmallzz,comman talk ur ownwink
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
He gave me his HEART .......wink

*Cruzita, makydebbie, Naughtynaughty,Juhan, come talk ur owngrin

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by djeezy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm here to read comments.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Ramon92: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
ok
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by cruzita(f): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

he gave me his dicck .now I'm a complete HUMAN being
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by mazimee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ladies thread, I'm still going to stay here with my zobo and chin chin anyway tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by iamdotune(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

same here... Nd you knw wat that means wink
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by IamLEGEND1: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
make i Comment for no particular reason
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by klassykute(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
were pheels
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by BoboFashion(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

Good
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by onstelly(f): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
A surprise birthday bash and whenever I remember that tears still roll down my eyes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
onstelly:
A surprise birthday bash and whenever I remember that tears still roll down my eyes
tell Mrcork not to use your monicker for publicity stunt again madam.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by onstelly(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
tell Mrcork not to use your monicker for publicity stunt again madam.
I see, go n tell him nah
Publicity stunt my foot, for nairaland
Biko if you don't know what to say, don't quote me.
You think I am happy he is calling my name all over nl
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
onstelly:

I see, go n tell him nah
that is what am saying it doesnt call for name calling madam am not the one using your name abi what .
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by MrCork: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
onstelly:

I see, go n tell him nah

sweeery.....kamel4real2015 is a CRACKHEAD tryn to make up lies & use my name to Chat u up...DONT FALL FOR IT.....Guys like him hav no swag...insted of comin to a female directly, they try to bad mouth other guys juss to get u...he an assssssssssss!!!! (IGNORE HIM) undecided
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by onstelly(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
that is what am saying it doesnt call for name calling madam am not the one using your name abi what .
Then rest and leave me alone, he can use it for all I care.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

sweeery.....kamel4real2015 is a CRACKHEAD tryn to make up lies & use my name to Chat u up...DONT FALL FOR IT.....Guys like him hav no swag...insted of comin to a female directly, they try to bad mouth other guys juss to get u...he an assssssssssss!!!! (IGNORE HIM) undecided
cant join issues with you , ayato .
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

cant join issues with you , ayato .already report your ass.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by MrCork: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
cant join issues with you , ayato .already report your ass.

...u upset cozz Onstelly ignore u?? ((((SHAME))) undecided
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
mum...he did the same...he took my heart and nutured it..

kiss
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by UyiIredia(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

Me sef I'm booless. Make we collabo nah.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Here to read lies
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

one lie spotted

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by DRISKLEF(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
onstelly:

Then rest and leave me alone, he can use it for all I care.
Too harsh ostenlly, too harsh. smiley
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by manee2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:

SHIT! grin
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by larabae13(f): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hehehe oya wey ma popcorn? grin
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by onstelly(f): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Too harsh ostenlly, too harsh. smiley
I know and I didn't mean to, just having a bad day n he come with his bobo juice talk, someone I have been trying to ignore since. Everybody knows he is a troll so why ask me to go n stop him
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:
shocked shocked Jesu!!! grin
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutezt(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

Make I Apply? grin
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Good. When i get a boo i'll say mine. Lemme read the comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Weird Sexual Traditions Around The World / Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. / This is Unfair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.