Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. (1368 Views)

Uproar As Woman Engages Friend’s Widower 4 Months After Death (screenshots) / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by snazzydawn(f): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2006
What would you do if some days to your wedding, you got divine revelation that if you married the person you wanted to get married to, you would be a widow/widower in three years? Would you go on with the wedding or run away?
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by mukina2: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2006
divine intervention as in God spoke to you undecided?

i believe that no body would run away . .afterall we will all die someday so enjoy the marriage while you can . . .
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by whitelexi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2006
When the one and only almighty Jah speaks, he has spoken, Run for your dear Life grin
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by mukina2: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2006
lol, you would i guess . . .
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by whitelexi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2006
mukina2:

lol, you would i guess . . .

Ok, Free me and I will free u oh!
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by mukina2: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2006
free you how? am i holding you captive? grin grin
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by harvey(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2006
am sorry hot-stepper this should have come earlier but any way peace of the lord, long life,abundance in life,and Gods' prtection.happy birthday.may ur desire come through.
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by whitelexi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2006
mukina2:

free you how? am i holding you captive? grin grin

Not holding me captive but always arguing with me on different threads
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by harvey(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2006
oh my God
am sorry this ought not to be here.sprry ppl
Re: Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. by harvey(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2006
why i no go marry am.God changed his mind about king hezekiah in the bible and he will do same for my wife.i will go ahed to marry her.trusting to lord to have mercy and let her live.

(1) (Reply)

You Date/marry A Divorcee? / Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend / My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.