Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend (1367 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Marriage Is In Shambles / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by chinne1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2007
My aunty is presently married with a kid now, but back in the days when she was still single she used to date this guy who even all of us get to know loves her so much.

But then the guy was aspiring to travel to Switzerland for greener pastures, when he finally left, it was'nt up to 12 months and my aunt got married to another guy.
Now to our greatest surprised, last month, his then boyfriend came back from Switzerland and before you know it he got auntys mobile no and started calling her,
told her he was back but aunty refused to go and see him instead invited him over for a dinner with her Family including the husband ,
after the dinner, he never stops disturbing her till date, he said he has come back to take what rightfully belongs to him.

He has even gone to her parents to tell them his intention , he is really desperate to have her back,

My aunt when asked if he proposed to marry her before he traveled , said no but they were only saying, if its God wish they will get married, she also said that the guy have always said it when they were dating, that even if she was married when he comes back(from Switzerland) that he will come for her,
Now he has finally done as he said, the lady is turn apart, she has gone on holiday to stay with her parents for some time to get over this,

Can any one here tell me what you feel about this whole thing, its crazy in deed
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
as fela talk am,

trouble sleep jeje, yanga go wake am, wetin ihn dey find ? wahala ihn dey find.

if your aunt is happy in her present relationship, she shouldnt bulge an inch, she's was even courageous to have invited her for dinner at her matrimonial home, i love that.

Make the guy go find another woman abeg, what the lord has joined together, let no man wey just come from switzerland put asunder.
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by Seun(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2007
The ex-boyfriend should go to hell. He's just distracting your aunt. All she needs is a new phone number.
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by ima1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2007
well she is married n he needs to respect that, obviously they r not made 4 each other n if he never proposed marriage in the 1st place then thats his problem, n wat in the world was he doing when he left for switzerland, if he wanted to marry ur aunt he would have kept in touch visited n start planning marriage.

wat is ur auntie's hubby doing about it, he can't tell the man to back off n defend his family. this guy needs to respect the fact that "what God has joined together no man should put assunder"n move on, i wouldn't advice ur aunt to abandon her marriage 4 another guy because she might be putting a curse on her head n there is no guarantee  that she would be as happy with her ex.
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by BlackMamba(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
Is your aunt still in love, crazy or what? How can she invite her Ex who, BTW, informed her that he will come after her even if she's married, to dinner with her husband? She better make up her mind who she wants before this gets real ugly.
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by janvier27(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
She has been unfair to her husband. She shouldn't have invited the ex. She is encouraging the ex on this issue. Obviously she is somehow still interested in the ex. A guy can sense when there is a gap from a girl's actions, and many guys would exploit that. If there is no direct or subtle encouragement, most guys will know the limits.
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by 195(f): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
^since 2007 - na wa ooh undecided
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by bekay911(f): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
Let d dude fry in hot oil. Like how she invited him over @ least she will clear every ambiguity surrounding er r/ship wit d former dude in front of er husby.
But how is ur family in shambles if i may ask? Jst kick d dude out
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by doctokwus: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
4yrs now;is he still asking her to dump her husband& marry him?Must b one frustrated dude
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by stpat1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
tell the bleeped up to go to hell and burn to ashes
Re: My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boyfriend by Mynd44: 2:14am On Dec 09, 2011
That guy really needs to get a life. Na so women scarce?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me Nairalanders! / >>>>> Ladies, You Want Me To Talk To You In <<<<< / Rich Guy Vs Poor Guy:is Love For The Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.