Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (12678 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Crazyfinedude:
Good job
Thanks mehn.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
cool
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
grin
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lenny Lennycool yeah Lenny Lennycooool

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raphiemontella , akintom , jonbellion what about this one ?

What's your excuse ?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by jonbellion(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mr man ever
KingEbukasBlog:

What's your excuse ?
Mr man the game of thrones fanbase hated joffery baratheon a fictional character in a fantasy universe. Did they hate him because he was real
I don't hate God but if you insist I hate Gid as much as I hate lord Voldemort smiley
And I don't think I've expressed any "rage" against God
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
jonbellion:
Mr man everMr man the game of thrones fanbase hated joffery baratheon a fictional character in a fantasy universe. Did they hate him because he was real
I don't hate God but if you insist I hate Gid as much as I hate lord Voldemort smiley
And I don't think I've expressed any "rage" against God

On January 1, 2011, CNN reported:

"People unaffiliated with organized religion, atheists and agnostics also report anger toward God either in the past, or anger focused on a hypothetical image - that is, what they imagined God might be like - said lead study author Julie Exline, Case Western Reserve University psychologist.In studies on college students, atheists and agnostics reported more anger at God during their lifetimes than believers"

Read more here : http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/01/anger-at-god-common-even-among-atheists
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by raphieMontella: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What's your excuse ?
lol..really?
You despise islam and the idea of allah...as a christian
Do you hate allah ?
Are you just expressing your rage towards allah?
Why are you and naijadeyhia angry at allah as the true creator of the cosmos?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39am On Nov 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..really?
You despise islam and the idea of allah...as a christian
Do you hate allah ?
Are you just expressing your rage towards allah?
Why are you and naijadeyhia angry at allah as the true creator of the cosmos?

Read my response to jonbellion
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by raphieMontella: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Read my response to jonbellion
how does that nullify what i said? You're angry at allah.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

how does that nullify what i said?
You're angry at allah.

At least winner01 provided comments by atheists expressing anger and hatred against God , where did I express anger against Allah
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2016
taurus25:
for the upthienth time.......athiest talk about god not because they believe he exists but for a lot of reasons which may be

using attributes or characteristics of the god in question which might be illogical or unreasonable to convince you that what you believe in is just some hogwash that youve be indoctrinated with......to totally grasp my point, think of the most reasonable method to use to convince an obsessed kid who actually think superman exists that he doesnt. Most atheist do not really talk about god that much in real life, except you either come to preach to them or they are in company with other athiests.

And also atheists talk about god esp ones here on nl for just fun sake. Trust me its nothing personal no hate involved just for fun and sometimes to cure the masses from religious brainwashing

Here we see Jesus give to the Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of Jesus Christ’ miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Romans 1 : 28 [AMP]

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Improper
not in accordance with accepted standards, especially of morality or honesty.

Repulsive
arousing intense distaste or disgust.

Do not be surprised that they are obsessed with a non-existent God . They fight day and night to prove that God does not exist . They resort to foolish talk out of desperation - disgusting , pathetic , abnormal behavior because they have failed to acknowledge God as their creator .

Atheism and foolishness are cognates -in fact , atheism is incomplete without foolishness . The word of God never fails .

Great job winner01 .
Here we see Jesus give to the Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of Jesus Christ’ miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukaNaija: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:

On point.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^^^

Atheists have the disposition to hate , terrorise , kill for selfish gains . They lost their sanity because they failed to believe in God

-Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered
-Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered
-Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered
-Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered
-Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered
-Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered
-Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered
-Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered
-Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered
-Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered

The veracity of the above information can be verified by checking through credible sources .
These insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein.

ISAAC NEWTON –GOING INSANE. One of the greatest scientists of all time is also the hardest genius to diagnose, but historians agree he had a lot of psychological problems. Newton suffered from huge ups and downs in his moods, indicating bipolar disorder, combined with psychotic tendencies. His inability to connect with people could place him on the autism spectrum. He also had a tendency to write letters filled with mad delusions, which some medical historians feel strongly indicates schizophrenia. Whether he suffered from one or a combination of these serious illnesses

Charles Darwin – The master of faking evolution theories for personal status. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.
He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=GeneralShepherd post=46311389]Albert Einstein said it all when he rightly pointed out that bigotry is rife in both camps -believers and non believers.

Anyway, I must commend you for your time, you are really dedicated to defending Christianity.

If only God existed, he would have been proud of you[/quote[b]]Albert Einstein - Defrauded his own Theory of Relativity.[/b]

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically vrifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc he defrauded the results to fit in with his own beliefs. Can scientists be trusted ?

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe , because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathematical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
winner01:
Thanks bro.

Most of them dont get the oppourtunity to discuss their worldview with people around them (they are mostly surrounded by theists, even their families) and so this is the only platform where they can release all that hate.

I've constantly asked them the question: "Why do you want me not to believe in God with you"

None can give a reasonable answer yet.
We all agree !!! Great Job WINNER01.

Winner01, The powerful question you ask an atheist, "Why do you want me, not to believe in God with you." Their answers will reveal what this scientific study proves;

By now we all realize the terrible inner suffering of the atheist/agnostic.
God will not be mocked !

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ deism, agnosticsm is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.”

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

Thanks for the revealing qoutes WINNER01. My favourite is qoute No.4
1) It amazes me to find an intelligent person who fights against something which he does not at all believe exists. --Mohandas Gandhi

2) I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

3) A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

4) A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
winner01:
Thanks bro.

Most of them dont get the oppourtunity to discuss their worldview with people around them (they are mostly surrounded by theists, even their families) and so this is the only platform where they can release all that hate.

I've constantly asked them the question: "Why do you want me not to believe in God with you"

None can give a reasonable answer yet.
We all agree !!! Great Job WINNER01.

Winner01, About the powerful question you ask an atheist, "Why do you want me, not to believe in God with you." Their answers will reveal what this scientific study proves;

By now we all realize the terrible inner suffering of the atheist/agnostic.
God will not be mocked !

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ deism, agnosticsm is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.”

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

Thanks for the revealing qoutes WINNER01. My favourite is qoute No.4
1) It amazes me to find an intelligent person who fights against something which he does not at all believe exists. --Mohandas Gandhi

2) I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

3) A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

4) A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by LaDolceVita: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2016
This is amazing. He even quoted Ray 'Banana man' Comfort.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by HCpaul(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Good job bro

More palm wine to your elbow.

The dude deserves our credits because his post is kinda too lengthy. In the Christian world view, lengthy post use to make sense.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Richirich713: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
One of the best threads on nairaland.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Richirich713:
One of the best threads on nairaland.

Certainly one of the best . All their polemics , vituperation there for all to see . Such bitterness and hatred against someone they claim does not exist

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
HCpaul:
Good job bro

More palm wine to your elbow.

The dude deserves our credits because his post is kinda too lengthy. In the Christian world view, lengthy post use to make sense.

Yeah Johnydon22 knows better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
I see dalaman , looks like uncle d realized that he said a lot of rancorous things against God and Christians .
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
I see dalaman , looks like uncle d realized that he said a lot of rancorous things against God and Christians .

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
dalaman:

Let me help you out here

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukaNaija: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
How can someone vent anger on a non existent being ?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukaNaija: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Since atheism is for the mentally unstable , you expect anger and hatred against someone they claim does not exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Richirich713: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2017
These atheists are still at it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar / Is Abortion Okay In Protestant Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.