Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (12588 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
dalaman:

There is a living God that exist and it is from KingEbukasBlog mouth that we are hearing about such a God. No God that exist will rely on you to make its case for it ever. Only a God that lives inside your head. I've told you this a thousand times.

Jesus Christ cool
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It clearly states that no religion not atheism is on the rise in England . Having no religion does not make you an atheist . But hold on , how true is this research since immigrants from the Middle East keep pouring in .

I gave you a snippet of the report . HP is known for always being against religion . The Guardian , which is British , addressed the issue you raised more appropriately .

Did you miss the report from christian post?

Also why have you refused to say a word about your attempt at prevarication when you posted a news article from America as a rebuttal to a claim I made about England?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Did you miss the report from christian post?

Well , the Christian post did not address the issue the way it should have been addressed . But you didn't answer my question . How is the proliferation of Muslims in England tantamount to the rise of atheism in the same country ?

Also why have you refused to say a word about your attempt at prevarication when you posted a news article from America as a rebuttal to a claim I made about England?

I'm sorry . I apologize . The point I was trying to make is that atheists dont usually take part in these festivities cos you were trying to portray them as tolerant to religious practices wink
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So if there is a surge in the number of immigrants moving to Europe including England , how is atheism on the rise . Rape has always been a problem in Sweden , but the immigrants which are Muslims actually caused the increase in rape cases .

Again, it is either you are genuinely not updated on happenings around the world or you are employing cheap tactics to win just to win an argument.

I'll choose to believe the former because I assume you are a man of integrity.

Now on the issue of migration from the middle East, the UK has refused to take in their fare share of refugees from the middle east when compared to their more generous neighbours like France, Sweden and Germany.

I have attached a graph depicting migration per capita across European countries for the year 2015.

Also Sweden, besides the fact that the surge in migration has increased the number of rape and crimes against women, there are other factors that contribute to the astronomical difference between cases in Sweden and the European average.

These factors include :

1. Statistical Factors: In Sweden alleged rape cases are immediately filed as rape cases when reported. In contrast, other European countries only record rape cases after it has been proven through investigation and subsequent conviction that rape actually occurred.

2. Legal Factors: The legal definition of rape can be narrow or wide depending on prevailing local laws in a country. In Sweden , the definition of rape- legally - has been increasingly broadened over the years, as a result more sexual offences are now classified as rape.

3. Substantive Factors : Swedish legal system has earned a lot of public trust over the years in sexual assault cases,therefore more people are willing to report crimes which invariably affects statistics.

For further studies.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by cloudgoddess(f): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
I 'on know exactly. But its definately not the same thing that motivates you to express your rage for a "Non-existent" God or better put- for a God you hope does not exist. grin grin
The concept of the Abrahamic God as he is described in the Hebrew bible is what is abhorrent. The fact that people worship such an idea is disturbing. Recognize that it's ideas that are under criticism here.

In other words, people can point out the flaws in the traits of storybook characters without believing in the actual existence of said characters.

But I think you know this already and are just acting intentionally clueless. It's really not a hard thing to grasp.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Strawman: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog and winner01, it's amazing how you guys manage to foster intelligent arguments and troll back at these atheist trolls at the same time. Most people on NL only have talent for one of those.

[img]http://media2./media/LYDNZAzOqrez6/giphy.gif[/img]

I wonder why I end up finding these kinda threads late even tho I'm tagged/mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Again, it is either you are genuinely not updated on happenings around the world or you are employing cheap tactics to win just to win an argument.

I'll choose to believe the former because I assume you are a man of integrity.

Now on the issue of migration from the middle East, the UK has refused to take in their fare share of refugees from the middle east when compared to their more generous neighbours like France, Sweden and Germany.

I have attached a graph depicting migration per capita across European countries for the year 2015.

Also Sweden, besides the fact that the surge in migration has increased the number of rape and crimes against women, there are other factors that contribute to the astronomical difference between cases in Sweden and the European average.

These factors include :

1. Statistical Factors: In Sweden alleged rape cases are immediately filed as rape cases when reported. In contrast, other European countries only record rape cases after it has been proven through investigation and subsequent conviction that rape actually occurred.

2. Legal Factors: The legal definition of rape can be narrow or wide depending on prevailing local laws in a country. In Sweden , the definition of rape- legally - has been increasingly broadened over the years, as a result more sexual offences are now classified as rape.

3. Substantive Factors : Swedish legal system has earned a lot of public trust over the years in sexual assault cases,therefore more people are willing to report crimes which invariably affects statistics.

For further studies.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

Bro . I already told you that I agree with you - the surge of immigrants in Sweden led to the rise of rape cases . The point is that this problem persists in an "atheist nation " .
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
cloudgoddess:

The concept of the Abrahamic God as he is described in the Hebrew bible is what is abhorrent.
By whose moral standards? undecided Yours? undecided.. A pitiless unplanned bag of matter? undecided
cloudgoddess:

The fact that people worship such an idea is disturbing. Recognize that it's ideas that are under criticism here.
Ok. I wanted to recognize that fact but then i saw these quotes below. And it occurred to me that you are either a liar, a God-hater or a revenge seeking determined individual.

cloudgoddess:

Satan is more useful, powerful, and trustworthy than god. Satan has the power to make prosperous, safe, lawful nations while god can only sit back as millions who believe in him starve to death, suffer at the hands of corrupt governments, die from curable diseases, and kill each other.
cloudgoddess:

What a useless god.
cloudgoddess:

an egotistical man-baby with middle-eastern 1st century values
cloudgoddess:

Then what business does any person have worshipping such a god? A God who doesn't care of the earth on which billions of people live goes to ruins. Peace is not on his agenda but lining pastor's pocketbook with lambourgini money is? & helping little Sally pass her exam is? and all the other arbitrary strokes of good fortune that Christians attribute to Gods doing? He has time for petty favors like these but world peace is not as important? Mschewww. Very useless god.
cloudgoddess:
If Jesus/God is real, he is as useless as having no God at all.

cloudgoddess:

In other words, people can point out the flaws in the traits of storybook characters without believing in the actual existence of said characters.
You mean people can consistently dedicate each day of their lives to cursing a storybook character e.g spiderman? undecided and not believe in spiderman? undecided I think not.
cloudgoddess:

But I think you know this already and are just acting intentionally clueless. It's really not a hard thing to grasp.
I know one thing for sure. I dont waste my time and life on non-existent superheroes. @ bolded, is that the latest adj. used by the scientific evolutionary community to qualify "deluded" christians?? undecided grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Strawman:
KingEbukasBlog and winner01, it's amazing how you guys manage to foster intelligent arguments and troll back at these atheist trolls at the same time. Most people on NL only have talent for one of those.

[img]http://media2./media/LYDNZAzOqrez6/giphy.gif[/img]

I wonder why I end up finding these kinda threads late even tho I'm tagged/mentioned.

Thanks bro . cool . We just do it for fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by cloudgoddess(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
By whose moral standards? undecided Yours? undecided.. A pitiless unplanned bag of matter? undecided
Ok. I wanted to recognize that fact but then i saw these quotes below. And it occurred to me that you are either a liar, a God-hater or a revenge seeking determined individual.

You mean people can consistently dedicate each day of their lives to cursing a storybook character e.g spiderman? undecided and not believe in spiderman? undecided I think not.
I know one thing for sure. I dont waste my time and life on non-existent superheroes. @ bolded, is that the latest adj. used by the scientific evolutionary community to qualify "deluded" christians?? undecided grin grin grin

By the standards of any non-sociopathic modern human being, actually.

It isn't that difficult to see that throwing infants against rocks, drowning millions of innocent people and animals, and selling young girls into slavery, are not compassionate acts. Unless one is a sociopath, brainwashed/indoctrinated (like ISIS & Boko Haram), or raised around the year 5 B.C. (like the people who wrote the bible).

How do those quotes contradict my explanation? I was still referring to the concept/character in every instance. Sorry for not including "*the concept of* God" every single time. But in many of my posts I do make that distinction.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro . I already told you that I agree with you - the surge of immigrants in Sweden led to the rise of rape cases . The point is that this problem persists in an "atheist nation " .

I have clearly demonstrated that the increase in incidents of rape in Sweden bears no correlation with surge in atheism. Yet, you still insist that atheism is to be blamed against all evidence that point to other causes.

At this juncture, it is safe to assume that you are being purposely dubious on this particular issue and hence I'll save Seun space on his server by ending this conversation here.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I have clearly demonstrated that the increase in incidents of rape in Sweden bears no correlation with surge in atheism. Yet, you still insist that atheism is to be blamed against all evidence that point to other causes.

At this juncture, it is safe to assume that you are being purposely dubious on this particular issue and hence I'll save Seun space on his server by ending this conversation here.

Prior to the 'surge of immigrants ' in Sweden , the country had always struggled with rape cases . The 'surge of immigrants' in the country simply exacerbated the problem .

I'm not sure why are falsely accusing me undecided . You made claims that atheist countries are safe to live in . A country like Sweden where 1 out of 4 women being likely to be raped does not sound like a safe place to live in . Whoever perpetrates this despicable act is not the concern here .

You also claimed that there is the 'rise of atheism' in England . And I told you that

1. This is not so because of proliferation of Muslims in the country.

2. The country is witnessing a rise in irreligiousity (No religion) and not atheism . I provided a snippet as proof (source : The Guardian ) . It made no mention of atheism

You just pick out bits of my posts which you are able to object and ignore the rest
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Jesus Christ cool

Was a Jew that died over 2000 years ago. I said NO God that lives outside your head and imaginations will allow you to tell anybody anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prior to the 'surge of atheism ' in Sweden , the country has always struggled with rape cases . The 'surge of immigrants' in the country simply exacerbated the problem .

I'm not sure why are falsely accusing me undecided . You made claims that atheist countries are safe to live in . A country like Sweden where 1 out of 4 women being likely to be raped does not sound like a safe place to live in . Whoever perpetrates this despicable act is not the concern here .

You also claimed that there is the 'rise of atheism' in England . And I told you that

1. This is not so because of proliferation of Muslims in the country.

2. The country is witnessing a rise in irreligiousity (No religion) and not atheism . I provided a snippet as proof (source : The Guardian ) . It made no mention of atheism

You just pick out bits of my posts which you are able to object and ignore the rest

When you brought up Sweden, I demonstrated that the high number of rape cases in Sweden is as a result of many factors. It is also widely believed that rape numbers may not be an anomaly, if other countries had similar rape laws.

Please read this article, it will shed more light on why it seems Sweden has a disproportionately high number of rape cases. http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Did I ever say that rise in Muslim immigrants is causing the surge in atheism in the UK ? Did I say that? Why result to a strawman? I never made any statement to that effect.

Well, you can choose to interpret the report as you wish but the fact is that religion especially Christianity is dieing off in the UK. Let me rephrase, religion is suffering from rapid decline among its ranks in the UK

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

When you brought up Sweden, I demonstrated that the high number of rape cases in Sweden is as a result of many factors. It is also widely believed that rape numbers may not be an anomaly, if other countries had similar rape laws.

Please read this article, it will shed more light on why it seems Sweden has a disproportionately high number of rape cases. http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

You need to read this article : http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

Did I ever say that rise in Muslim immigrants is causing the surge in atheism in the UK ? Did I say that? Why result to a strawman? I never made any statement to that effect.

I am telling you to explain how there could a rise of a particular religion and atheism at the same time in the same country . undecided. You've failed to defend your claims here , young man .

Well, you can choose to interpret the report as you wish but the fact is that religion especially Christianity is dieing off in the UK. Let me rephrase, religion is suffering from rapid decline among its ranks in the UK

And again, he fails to reconcile the rise in the number of Muslims in England and the 'surge of atheism ' in the same country . Mention me whenever you stop being disingenuous .

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Weah96: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2016
winner01:
You inflate 1000 to 100,000,000? grin Okay, Kwantinue, your ancestors are watching you in 3D. grin grin

American Indians buddy. There was a massive genocide for which they continue to receive compensation till this day.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by frank317: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What's with this rigmarole ? One daft comment after the other , why do you have a penchant for that You said if God doubles money why hasn't he done same for the referred person since Dangote and Bill Gate are rich . Its obvious that you failed to realise that both Dangote and Bill Gate are religious wink

Lets pick ur tiny brain a little.....

Are u indirectly saying that the person I was referring to is not religious?
Perhaps I should rephrase the statement for ur understanding .... why don't your money doubling God make u rich like 'religeous' bill gate and dangote ...

Dangote being religious or not has nothing to do with the poor poster whose was so happy he got an extra change of 4k. Dumb head.

Grow some sense and stop showing ur folly... ur reply was off point.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by frank317: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2016
winner01:
I 'on know exactly. But its definately not the same thing that motivates you to express your rage for a "Non-existent" God or better put- for a God you hope does not exist. grin grin

There he goes again... what's so joyous about rage to u? Why does rage make u excited. See how ur nonexistent God is messing ur head up.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by frank317: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
winner01:

Hehehe, the quotes pain u right?
Face the truth, ur God is useless and nonexistent. That's why u will continue crying on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You need to read this article : http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

I am telling you to explain how there could a rise of a particular religion and atheism at the same time in the same country . undecided. You've failed to defend your claims here , young man .

And again, he fails to reconcile the rise in the number of Muslims in England and the 'surge of atheism ' in the same country . Mention me whenever you stop being disingenuous .

Did actually read where I showed that even though there is a surge in Muslim immigrants in Europe that UK has slammed it's doors, refusing to take in their fare share of refugees?

Or do you just skim through my posts and respond selectively?

Let me repost again, migration in 2015 per capita of various countries in Europe. Please observe the number of immigrants that were allowed entry into the UK, it is very insignificant. Furthermore, if you check the demographics of the UK population, native white British citizens still maintains a healthy lead over everyother group.Therefore, if this group abandons religion, it will greatly impact statistics, even if other minorities become more religious.

Also, the surge in my Muslim migration to Europe is not equivalent to Muslim migration in the UK as Non-EU residents are subject to UK border control.

Make sense?

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
frank317:

Hehehe, the quotes pain u right?
Face the truth, ur God is useless and nonexistent. That's why u will continue crying on his behalf.
Okay. Hope daddy wont force you to church today? hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!gringrin
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Weah96:

American Indians buddy. There was a massive genocide for which they continue to receive compensation till this day.
Amer-indians??
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Weah96: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
Amer-indians??

They're called native Americans.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Weah96:

They're called native Americans.

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by DeSepiero(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
Relax. Try to be coherent.

You probably lack basic understanding and empathy
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukaNaija: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cool talk
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Cool talk
Yeah
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukaNaija: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
I love this thread . Twas goooood
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Touchnot01: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=winner01 post=46713060][/quote]Good job this winner101
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Crazyfinedude: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Good job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? / First Fruit Time Is Here! / Question For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.