Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot (7940 Views)

My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? / My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. / 4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Do you know how to spot Hot women? Don’t wait
for her to literally tell you what she wants. Instead,
use these signs to know for sure if she is Hot.
Ask any man how he’d know a woman is Hot and
he’ll probably answer: “When she’s wet.”
While many men can easily do a lubrication check to
their women partners, the same can’t be said to men
who are on the prowl and eyeing a group of gals from
across the room.
The best men who are able to take women from bar to
bed are those who know the signs. They are the men
who you’d want to be. You can call it a targeting skill,
underrated perhaps, but a valuable one nevertheless.
Once you master this, you can easily identify—nay,
sense—that a woman is Hot just by looking for these
signs.
They’re not really hard to spot, if you’re perceptive
and you pay close attention. These signs are even
universal for most women, so you’ll rarely go wrong in
spotting that one woman who is down to f*ck among a
flock of girl friends

How to spot h*rny women instantly

1. Wandering eye. First of all, you have to learn how to spot that one Hot woman in the crowd. Look at a group of women in a bar, for example. Is there one girl who seems disinterested with what her girlfriends are talking about. She’ll be looking around listlessly, sometimes even acting bored, and you’ll be there to give her the attention she’s been looking for. The next step then is to isolate her and prime up for the kill.

2. Everything to everyone. Another of the first signs you should look out for is the way she interacts with people, especially the guys. Does she flirt with every guy she sees? Or maybe she just smiles at them just to be nice. Observe how she is and if you see her getting friendly with almost every guy who notices her, that is key.

3. Look at her hair. So once you have zeroed in on her, that doesn’t mean you have to approach her right away. You can also observe other signs to find out if she is really Hot and down for some bedroom romp. Observe what she does with her hair. Is she twirling it, caressing it, or sensually running her hand through it?

4. Open for business. Is she showing a LOT of skin? Maybe she came in with an extra slinky skirt and when she saw you staring at her, she hikes up her skirt even more. She may also lean forward to enhance and draw attention to her cleavage. If she comes in already wearing sexy clothes and she emphasizes her assets even more, then you know she really wants someone to notice.

5. Touchy-feely. You can also find out if she is Hot if you approach her and she’s very touchy. She may shake your hands and make her fingers linger even more. She may lean into you for a peck in the cheek, but then her hand stays on your arms or your chest for a few seconds longer. When you engage in a conversation with her, she may also touch your hands or arms, squeeze your biceps, play around with your hair, or touch your chest while asking where you got your tattoo. Read others at http://gistmack.com/12-ways-know-woman-horny12-ways-to-know-when-a-woman-is-Hot/

Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lingerie aint sexy
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by hibiscus76(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
This thread is quite confusing..
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Vinshu(f): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm confused
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by RoyalBlak007: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
she

perspires
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by jovialSoul001(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
even though I couldn't understand yet I wan book space.... I notice as girls de view this thread why grin
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Greenbullet(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2016
s
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Flexherbal(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Stop complaining, just be a real man.

Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by taurus25(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2016
what exactly are you talking about
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Heryorh: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2016
to know if she is hot- check her temperature with a thermometer
Re: 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sorry guys for not being explicit, its been corrected

(1) (Reply)

I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / ddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.