Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom (1126 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2016
My name is Chy and I am 5''3 though i try to hit the gym as often as possible. I'm nothing special down low with a just a wet pussy but I've always loved a good Bleep nevertheless. Some years back i was on vacation with my friend Emeka. I remember I had just finished arguing with Emeka on that particular day. An argument that had driven me down to the bar in the hotel we were vacationing at in lagos.

It was there, as I sipped a shitty small soute beer that I saw him. A handsome, smooth-skinned Yoruba guy, no more than 26 or there about, sitting alone at a table across the bar from me. I studied his handsome young face and noticed that he looked lonely, maybe even scared lol........ But as I looked closer, I noticed a far different side to this mystery man. He stroked the inside of his left arm, sending a shiver through his body despite the hot temperatures inside the bar.

Suddenly I went from seeing an innocent young guy, to a very Hot fucker. I sat there and thought about the opportunity before me. I wondered if it was the best idea to make a pass at this wonderful Lagosian with Emeka waiting upstairs. "Bleep it." I said standing up and walking towards my target sitting across the room . As I reached his table, the guy looked up into my eyes, a look of curiosity on his face. He was even more handsome up close than from a distance.

Although he wore no cap or eye-glass, I could see a sexy edge in his eyes which peered into mine, unblinking. I fumbled with my words as I tried to think of the right thing to say to him. "Hello," I said nervously "it looks like you could use some company." 'Bleep!' I thought to myself. I was sure that he hadn't understood what I'd said. My hope was fading fast but I pressed onward. "I am Chy. Do you have a name?" He stared at me blankly and I prepared to walk away with my wet pussy between my legs. "I am Seun." He replied slowly My heart leapt.

His English was shaky but his face immediately relaxed into a soft smile. "Would you like to go for a little walk Seun?" I wasn't sure how much English he understood, but i believe Seun knew enough to push back his seat and stand up. He had on a beige tank top and a black jean trouser that hugged him firm. It was easy to see that he wore no singlet as his massive chest hung behind the fabric of the shirt. As he drew himself to full height I realized just how handsome he was.

No taller than 6"4. We go?" he asked as i wrapped my arm around his I nodded and walked him out the door of the bar into the moist beach air. We walked down the streets of the city in which I was staying for about ten minutes when I looked up at the guy on my arm. A small layer of perspiration was forming on Seun's perfect neck and was running down the rest of his body, causing his shirt to stick to his back and chest. The sight sent a shiver down my spine and aroused my pussy.

He allowed my hand to slip down to his lower back as we walked and encouraged the gesture by stroking my upper arm. The sexual tension became high, too high. I felt like my pussy was about to burst more in my pants. And I knew he had the biggest load of his life ready to blow and he needed a place to do it. Seun seemed to read my mind as he broke contact between my arm and his back and led me by the hand through one of the doorways that lined the street.

As we entered the darkness of the doorway, Seun turned and pulled my face down to his. Our lips met and my eyes grew wide. It was a perfect kiss. Sweet with a salty tinge from the sweat on our lips. I stretched my tongue out as far as i could into Seun's throat. A deep, deep throat. Almost too soon, though, he stopped and pulled me onward through a kitchen in which a young man sat at a low table. I wondered what we were doing there until the man smiled warmly at us, a gesture that Seun returned before he pulled me out of the kitchen, through a hallway and into a dark bathroom.

He immediately turned around and dropped to his knees, pulling down my black mini shorts. he message my wet pussy with his hands, admiring it as if it were something of great interest. Once finished carressing it, Seun began to lick my pussy: tip to base, tip to base, tip to base. he reached his tongue out further to get my cit into the mix before licking the entire pussy altogether. I was nothing short of impressed with his amazing depth. I felt the deep areas of his throat tighten around my pussy as he pressed it further past his wonderful lips.

As the sensations of the Mouth Action pumped up my body, I ripped my shirt off, feeling as though my heart was about to fall out of my chest. I was completely naked as Seun pumped my pussy deep and sweat poured off my body. Suddenly, Seun pulled my pussy out of his mouth and ripped off his own shirt revealing his massive chest. Wooooow They were as tanned as the rest of his body, firm and perky. I lowered my head to suck his ripe cock, trying to maximize his pleasure.

Before long, I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, legs spread wide, crying out in romantic as he stuck his tongue into the red lips of my wet pussy. "Bleep!" I finally screamed. He took this as my cue. He rose and positioned his cock in between my legs, stroking himself as he prepared to penetrate me. He teased me for a moment, rubbing his tip on the soft lips of my pussy. "Put it in!" I demanded With that, He jammed his cock into my waiting vagina.

I grunted as he began to thrust slowly and then quickly into my body. We bleeped there in the bathroom in that one position for what seemed like forever, lost in our own worlds as sweat poured off of us and onto the floor. I slowly began to turn onto my side, slipping my foot up towards my face. He licked the small, perfectly formed foot as he bleeped me sideways. This just made me scream more. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/the-day-slept-with-seun-guy-i-met-in.html

Re: The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom by kestino(m): 2:07am On Jun 06, 2016
wow, the power of konji, nice one
Re: The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom by Uchemelvin2004(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Interesting, I wish I was Seun.
Re: The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Evils every where u go

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. / Photos: Nigerian Woman Tied Up After She Allegedly Attacked Shopkeepers In India / Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.