Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (37326 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by shumax: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2016
wow!!!!!!!!! No 16 really brought back so much memories then parkers my wife and kids etc would follow. miss those days.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by kennsville(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2016
7 lucky kids.

Who sa that blockbuster
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Ugoeze2016: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2016
How can I forget" The Rich Also Cry" soap opera....
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by revolt(m): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2016
kennsville:
7 lucky kids.

Who sa that blockbuster
lucky 7, my lucky star, above the law. Delta force soundtrack is still gvn me hitters till today. Dungeons and dragons on bop tv.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by revolt(m): 3:23am On Jun 07, 2016
I know there r loads of kids ere but who saw papiluwe, samanja, cocoas close, bassey n company, jaguar. Behind the clouds.. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by kagari: 4:24am On Jun 07, 2016
TheNextAce:
Can't forget Matilda and jumanji
Op, what happened to the cartoons on NTA and DBN and channels?
Voltron
Super Ted
Terra Hawks
Lion King
Pocahontas
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Hamaru (holy warriors)
G-Force
Fraggle Rocks
Muppet Babies
Biker Mice
Jumbo
Bird Man
Kenshi
Ghost Busters
Feelings free to add yours grin
you forgot to add sumarai x

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by gonkraziiiiii: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2016
So okin biscuit round and rectangle nkor.....pls speedy is no 3....d way u would chew d okin biscuit sef like ur scrapping ur teeth
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by gonkraziiiiii: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2016
kagari:
you forgot to add sumarai x
Ayaaaaamatanga
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by kunlealao(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Chai.
Wish I could take a journey back to those days....
Children of nowadays only spend time operating smartphones and watching dstv
That's why they begin to use glasses very early in life.
I rep the 20th century generation jare.

1st to comment!
Dedicated to ma peeps in University of Ilorin who had their final year programs last week
Tonnierichy:
Chai.

1st to comment!
Dedicated to ma peeps in University of Ilorin who had their final year programs last week
Tonnierichy:
Chai.

1st to comment!
нσω тιмє fℓιєѕ... тнαикѕ fσя яємιи∂ιиg мє σf тнє gσσ∂ σℓ∂ ∂αуѕ... αи∂ тнαикѕ fσя тнє ∂є∂ι¢αтισи... #яєρвєттєявуfαя¢ℓαѕѕσf2016.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by lammylam(f): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
princeakins:
i wuldnt dare compete wit a lady tho.. smiley buh u try, . watsay abt ma lips o?

really nice me likey!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2016
lammylam:

really nice me likey!
U can have it, its all yours smiley how was ur nyt Miicutie?
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Tonnierichy(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
kunlealao:
[b][/b]
нσω тιмє fℓιєѕ... тнαикѕ fσя яємιи∂ιиg мє σf тнє gσσ∂ σℓ∂ ∂αуѕ... αи∂ тнαикѕ fσя тнє ∂є∂ι¢αтισи... #яєρвєттєявуfαя¢ℓαѕѕσf2016.
Respect

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Arclan07: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Surely some are born in the 90s but how about we born we entertainment was at its peak in the 90s ,era of soul train ,when you watch and listen to what they call good music ,the likes of cooln d gang ,Shalaman ,temptations,new edition ,micheal Jackson ,Diana Ross,Tina tuner,and a lot more,or talk of football ,when NTA 10 shows Brazilian soccer on Sunday's,the big fight of late Mohamed Ali ,Jo Frazier ,thomas hearns,sugar ray Leonard's,etcor talk of movies ,you talk of hammer house of horror,return of Simeon temples the saints,Hawaii five o,James bond series ,charles angel,the invisible man,the man from Atlantic ocean etc.cartoons,smoo roger ramjet,the spider man,voltron,scooby nscrabby doo,or is LWT martiny that show interesting movies or our home made videos of those days,for better for worse,wind against my soul,sound of destiny,basses n co,village headmaster ,The new masquerade,ripples ,etc if you were born ,during this era it means you have enjoyed this country at a time entertainment wise,am sure those born in the early eighties down ward knows what am saying,

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by gbens2000(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
my best cartoon was samurai x and vultron
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by misreal(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
7lucky stars only few can remember it
oboy eh.. I loved this movie.... grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oildichotomy:
The oldest here will be 26 yeah?

I will pass!
When wisdom despise age
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
themall:
When wisdom despise age
You are fond of using clauses sir

Can you be more explicit?

Thanks
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Ranchhoddas: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2016
This thread dey sweet my belle...
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This thread dey sweet my belle...
No make your belle burst o grin cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Ranchhoddas: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2016
gonkraziiiiii:
So okin biscuit round and rectangle nkor.....pls speedy is no 3....d way u would chew d okin biscuit sef like ur scrapping ur teeth
That rectangle Okin dey sweet like kilode...

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by lammylam(f): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
princeakins:
U can have it, its all yours smiley how was ur nyt Miicutie?

really can't wait!!!! lol
nite was cold sha
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Oildichotomy:
You are fond of using clauses sir

Can you be more explicit?

Thanks
I know people who take pleasure in putting asunder what God has put together. Explicit is a luxury.Clauses are states of the mind!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Bola4boy(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2016
What about 1) YEMI MY LOVER 2) ABIJA 3) ISHAWURU
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2016
lammylam:

really can't wait!!!! lol
nite was cold sha
wowww!!! Tot i was d only one dt felt dt way, nw i knw hw u feel too. mine was restful. check ma YIM on a profile... u knw wah to do *wink* hv a coldfree day grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2016
themall:
I know people who take pleasure in putting asunder what God has put together. Explicit is a luxury.Clauses are states of the mind!
What does that have to do anything?
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Oildichotomy:
What does that have to do anything?
Oh come and see. wicked people never remember the past. in fact it doesn't make any sense to them and are quick to ask What does that have to do anything? Mtchewww
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
themall:
Oh come and see. wicked people never remember the past. in fact it doesn't make any sense to them and are quick to ask What does that have to do anything? Mtchewww
Oh like Young John the Wicked producer?

I see

OK continue
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Oh like Young John the Wicked producer?

I see

OK continue
by their fruits...
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
themall:
by their fruits...
We shall know them!

Matthew 7:16

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oildichotomy:
We shall know them!

Matthew 7:16
Shamelessly. Like a pastor wearing designer sunshade and asking his congregation to live an austere life. Mmmm. Matthew 7:16
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2016
themall:
Shamelessly. Like a pastor wearing designer sunshade and asking his congregation to live an austere life. Mmmm. Matthew 7:16
Is that the continuation of the Matthew 7:16
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by shaybebaby(f): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2016
olumalcolm:
Way of 1) secret of the sand.
2)inspector gadget.
3) doctor who.
4) danger mouse.
5) biker mice.
6) sesame street. Miss dose gud old days. My mum was a fashion designer den and I was d boss of d street cos I used to supply everybody wit sewing thread for their kites. Sega mega drive,mortal kombat4(ultimate), street fighter etc grin how time flies
Funny how you mentioned Sesame Street. My son watches it now on you tube ( I introduced him to it) and he loves elmo and Cookie Monster. My heart bursts with love and nostalgia to see him enjoy the same thing I did as a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.