Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (37336 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Is that the continuation of the Matthew 7:16
No! By No means.It is the very essence. Funny how its taking you so much time to understand things!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Arclan07:
Surely some are born in the 90s but how about we born we entertainment was at its peak in the 90s ,era of soul train ,when you watch and listen to what they call good music ,the likes of cooln d gang ,Shalaman ,temptations,new edition ,micheal Jackson ,Diana Ross,Tina tuner,and a lot more,or talk of football ,when NTA 10 shows Brazilian soccer on Sunday's,the big fight of late Mohamed Ali ,Jo Frazier ,thomas hearns,sugar ray Leonard's,etcor talk of movies ,you talk of hammer house of horror,return of Simeon temples the saints,Hawaii five o,James bond series ,charles angel,the invisible man,the man from Atlantic ocean etc.cartoons,smoo roger ramjet,the spider man,voltron,scooby nscrabby doo,or is LWT martiny that show interesting movies or our home made videos of those days,for better for worse,wind against my soul,sound of destiny,basses n co,village headmaster ,The new masquerade,ripples ,etc if you were born ,during this era it means you have enjoyed this country at a time entertainment wise,am sure those born in the early eighties down ward knows what am saying,
Ohhhhhh the good old days
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
themall:
No! By No means.It is the very essence. Funny how its taking you so much time to understand things!
Funny how you add "essence" to the Bible without Jehovah's input.

Revelation 22:19
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Funny how you add "essence" to the Bible without Jehovah's input.

Revelation 22:19
By a rapist called ogunjobi!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 12:00am On Jun 11, 2016
themall:
By a rapist called ogunjobi!
Really? What did the rapist do?

Is that biblical?
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Really? What did the rapist do? Is that biblical?
cool Hypocrite
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2016
themall:
cool Hypocrite
The roaring lion
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oildichotomy:
The roaring lion
Serpent Original
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oildichotomy:
The roaring lion
Busted. Infamous fornicator of the SW. Listen to the grapevine.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2016
themall:
Busted. Infamous fornicator of the SW. Listen to the grapevine.
Oya hollup hollup !!!!!!! This is it
Are you sure you are OK sir?

Come out clean. Sup with the Busted Ogunjobi fornicator grapevine SW balderdash.

Can you just say what the problem is or you mistaken me for someone who transgressed against you?

Maybe people here can offer advise or this your grapevine play is getting too weird to be true.

Tell me where I can help!

No jokes sir I'm serious here
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Oya hollup hollup !!!!!!! This is it
Are you sure you are OK sir?

Come out clean. Sup with the Busted Ogunjobi fornicator grapevine SW balderdash.

Can you just say what the problem is or you mistaken me for someone who transgressed against you?

Maybe people here can offer advise or this your grapevine play is getting too weird to be true.

Tell me where I can help!

No jokes sir I'm serious here
You can't sincerely turn around now and claim a certain mistaken identity!
I observed your comments right from a different thread sir and was patient enough to observe your idiosyncrasies to a different one. You evidently were going somewhere with all your comments, every step of the way, with an unmistakable understanding of special issues. Now that you and I seem to be knowing each other and coasting home you suddenly are trying to turn around, to confuse me. MISTAKEN ID.
If someone transgressed against me (as you put it) the lord of lords and king of kings will take care of it, and will take care of the transgressor as well, together with his shameless hypocrite wife.
No wonder people say its a small world. (I mean, in the case of a mistaken identity,then, what will be the true ID?)
I know myself and you know yourself and what you have done and I know what I have done, but Jesus, the alpha and the omega knows everyone.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2016

I observed your comments right from a different thread sir and was patient enough to observe your idiosyncrasies to a different one.

If I tell you what I do for a living, you will know it is quite easy to dig out dust about anybody even in a faceless forum like nairaland

You evidently were going somewhere with all your comments, every step of the way, with an unmistakable understanding of special issues.

The origin of my comments were borne out of the fact that you annoyingly quoted me from a thread I created that have absolutely nothing to do with the comment I made on your WazobiaFM thread.

Now that you and I seem to be knowing each other and coasting home you suddenly are trying to turn around, to confuse me. MISTAKEN ID.

Sorry to bust your bubble sir, We weren't really coasting home together as it were, I was actually having fun all the way, I felt it was so from your end till you went all insecured, jittery and you resorted to name-calling so I sensed something fishy and I just have to put you out of the suspense

Read the comment that you initially quoted from the first thread and you will know I am Isoko and not some Ogunjobi who allegedly slept with your wife
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by ArcToyin(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nta pics brought the reminisce. Good old days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.