Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme (31871 Views)

Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme / NYSC Ekiti Denies Story Of Manhandling A Corper / Breaking News: Federal Government Scraps Nysc Scheme; Dg Calls For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by fratermathy(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
benzema8:
Second to comment.am making progress
For where?
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Parkac(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
What exactly is going on here on Nairaland?
I posted something, my post was completely removed and replaced with something else still using my Username!
How can this be right? cc: Seun
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by loomer: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
datola:

The NYSC thing should be scrapped jo. It has outlived its usefulness.

you will be one of the people to condemn Buhari if him scrap the thing o
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by loylextop(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
just passing by
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Parkac:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/06/nysc-has-not-been-scrapped-presidency/
Please tell them

All this fake blog
Na woah oooooo
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by stifej: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerian youths I tired for una, you heard a rumour that a scheme which was created by law was scrapped by the FG without any law and una don dey scream una papa name. Ignorance has eaten reel deep into the fabrics of our youths. God help us
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin buhari is a curse to this nation cool

Shut up

Must you talk?
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Shut up

Must you talk?
you have been noticed cool
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by muller101(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
COvo:
Thank Goodness. I been don dey prepare to wear khaki and someone came up with the whole NYSC has been scrapped rumour. The truth is I've been planning from my year one to go for service, na now wey I don finish dem wan scrap am? God forbid. grin grin grin
To the person who started the rumour,
Come out I want to talk
Just talk
what's good about nysc.
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by hedmills(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
lifezone247:
As usual.
Nawa oo. I was hoping to see the FG's confirmation undecided
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by COvo(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
muller101:
what's good about nysc.
I love it, it's a whole new experience.
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by vigasimple(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
wins18:
At the point of death a man, Tom Smith, called his children and after praying for them, he advised them to follow his footsteps so that they can have peace of mind in all that they do.

The youngest child, Immaculate, a female, looked at others and yelled,
"Daddy, its unfortunate you are dying without a penny in your bank account. Personally, I can't emulate you. Other father's that you tag as being corrupt,
thieves of public funds left houses and properties for their children; even this house we live in is a rented apartment, sorry, i can't emulate you, just go, let's chart our own course,
let's paddle our own canoe."
Few moments later, their father gave up the spirit.

Three years later, Immaculate went for an interview in a multinational company. The interview panel had already penciled down a candidate for the highly coveted post but wanted to complete the formality of interviewing all applicants on the list.

As soon as Immaculate sat before the interview panel, the Chairman of the committee asked,
"Which Smith is yours" and
Immaculate replied,
"I am Immaculate Smith. My Dad Tom Smith is now late he died a poor man..."

But the Chairman cuts in,
"O my God, you are Tom Smith's daughter? "
He turned to other members and said
"This Smith man was the one that signed my membership form
into the Institute of Chartered Administrators and his recommendation earned me where I am today.
He did all these free. I didn't even know his address, he never knew me from Adam. He just did it for me."

He turned to Immaculate, I have no question for you, consider yourself as having gotten this job, resume tomorrow, your letter will be waiting for you.

Immaculate Smith became the Corporate Affairs Manager of the company with two cars, one official and one for private use,
attached to the office, with a duplex and two drivers and a salary of £100,000 per month excluding allowances and other costs when she travelled outside England.

After two years of working in the company, the Group Managing Director of the company came from America to announce his intention to resign and needed a replacement. A personality with high integrity was sought after,
again the company's Consultant nominated Immaculate Smith.

In an interview, she was asked the secret of her success and the sudden sky rocketing profile and in tears, she replied,
"my Daddy paved these ways for me. It was after he died that I knew that he was financially poor but stingkingly rich in
integrity, discipline and honesty."

She was asked again, why she is weeping since she is no longer
a kid as to miss her dad still after a long time.
She replied,
"At the point of death, I insulted my dad for being an honest man
of integrity. I hope he will forgive me in his grave now.
I didn't work for all these, he did it for me to just walk in.

So finally she was asked,
" Will you follow your father's foot steps as he requested?
And her simple answer was,
"l now adore the man, I have a big picture of him in my living room and at the entrance of my house. He deserves whatever I have after God."

Are you like Tom Smith?
It pays to build a name, the reward doesn't come quickly but it will come however long it may take and it lasts longer.

Integrity, discipline, self control and fear of God makes a
man wealthy, not the fat bank account.
Leave a good heritage for your children.
Are you building a good name for your children & not a fat bank account?

As an agent of CHANGE,
please share this true life story with your loved ones. God bless us all.

That is a good story with a nice ending.

But I hope the moral of your story is not making your sai bubu a man of integrity? Because, he isn't but a typical pure opportunist Nigerian politician.

We now know that APC is shouting CHAIN but Not positive change.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by hedmills(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2016
stifej:
Nigerian youths I tired for una, you heard a rumour that a scheme which was created by law was scrapped by the FG without any law and una don dey scream una papa name. Ignorance has eaten reel deep into the fabrics of our youths. God help us

Guy get sense na.
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

keep spending the productive part of your life cursing the President of this nation.

when you get tired you will realise that it was to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by salaboiz(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Today is my Birthday.... Show me some Love grin grin
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Ioannes:

keep spending the productive part of your life cursing the President of this nation.

when you get tired you will realise that it was to no avail.
noted cool
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by shamack: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
same way you are to your people
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2016
shamack:

same way you are to your people
noted cool
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by illuminaty(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2016
fratermathy:
No one can scrap nysc in Nigeria, however useless it may have become. Nysc is our tradition in this country. It is one of the things that makes us Nigerian and fosters unity amongst the various peoples of Nigeria! Nysc maybe restructured but cannot be scrapped.

Whoever started the rumour should focus on better things...
.....you said all that needs to be said.anybody waiting for the end of NYSC is waiting in vain
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Itiswell4(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=BUHARIISCURSED post=46321971] grin is a curse to this nation cool[/quo buhari te] He's a blessing
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Papertrail11(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2016
my contribution to this crap is this scrap the npnsense give evry university grad 18 x 12 to set up a business and we should have 222k employers of labour which are gonna employ two or more pple so beofr yu know it yu create 1m jobs in 4gears not errone will be a sucss stori but if it can creat a multiplier effect in just 50p of d graduates per year cmmon yu are deafeating poverty unemployment et al.....

our farming population are getting old and we need new farmprenuers this is my humble contribution
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by brookz: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
Your father & ur entire fmly can never achieve wat he achieved wit ur miserable life

Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by josites(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Josite is watching you from zambisa forest
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Yasher: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
shey Na so e easy to scrap a scheme without Senate deliberating on it
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by mankintouch(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
you are also a curse to ur family cos your parent have wasted so much sending you school to acquire some knowledge.
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by busyfishing(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
and you are to your generation
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Fbicacus: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
nysc should scrap. after 1yr no employment ment. let house stop dat sh*t
Re: Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme by Gabbyraze(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
fratermathy:
No one can scrap nysc in Nigeria, however useless it may have become. Nysc is our tradition in this country. It is one of the things that makes us Nigerian and fosters unity amongst the various peoples of Nigeria! Nysc maybe restructured but cannot be scrapped.

Whoever started the rumour should focus on better things...
Are we united?when trouble starts,it's d corp members that are always targeted...abegi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State / Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here / Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.