Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,198 members, 7,853,077 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Sex In Ramadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Ramadan (1593 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Am a traditionalist and my wife is a Muslim now that Ramadan is here can we still bleep? She's a decent lady even covers her head. How do I handle this period cos am hyper active. I overheard that fasting is not compulsory for the ladies how true? Cos I don't want to cheat on her. Please am serious.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by ikbnice(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
she isn't a devouted muslim though.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
she isn't a devouted muslim though.
Why do you say that?
Re: Sex In Ramadan by delishpot: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Hahahah, why is she observing sexless Ramadan if she can sex a man she isn't married to when it is not Ramadan?
Tell her to repent completely, she should save the rest of her and stay true to her faith in all season.
Many so called religious people do this shiii, if you chose to serve God then do so in all totality and sincerity.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:
Hahahah, why is she observing sexless Ramadan if she can sex a man she isn't married to when it is not Ramadan?
Tell her to repent completely, she should save the rest of her and stay true to her faith in all season.
Many so called religious people do this shiii, of you chose to serve God then do so in all totality and sincerity.
We are kinda married we live together
Re: Sex In Ramadan by ikbnice(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:

Why do you say that?
cuz you guys have been bleeping like hor.ny bats before. Premarital sex is out of it in Islam and even in most religions.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
cuz you guys have been bleeping like Hot bats before.
Please I'll appreciate if you showed some respect to our relationship and choices...thanks. We live together mostly.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by ikbnice(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:

Please I'll appreciate if you showed some respect to our relationship and choices...thanks. We live together mostly.
live together! Respect is needed in your relationship. Honestly, am now convinced she's a nominal muslim.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by delishpot: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:

Are you married or not? That I live with someone doesn't make me married to that person.person If someone claims to be of a certain faith, then that person should live their life according to the doctrines of that faith. Islam does not allow or recognise "kinda married" marriages if I am not mistaken. So, are you Married to her?
Re: Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
live together! Respect is needed in your relationship. Honestly, am now convinced she's a nominal muslim.
No. We respect each other and love one another hugely. We know where our shoe pinches... She was an Amira in school just for your information. And please stick to my question. Thanks.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by galadima77(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:

Which one is "kinda married" again? Have u paid her dowry?
Re: Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:

Are you married or not? That I live with someone doesn't make me married to that person.person If someone claims to be of a certain faith, then that person should live their life according to the doctrines of that faith. Islam does not allow or recognise "kinda married" marriages if I am not mistaken. So, are you Married to her?
Just registry she's an orphan...
Re: Sex In Ramadan by ikbnice(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:
No. We respect each other and love one another hugely. We know where our shoe pinches... She was an Amira in school just for your information. And please stick to my question. Thanks.
Amira my foot. Where in the Quran did she read that a lady can live with a guy he is not married to, not even adult siblings can. for your question, it is hell no...you shouldn't try in before, during and even after Ramadan. Pay her bride price first and other things can follow.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by delishpot: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:

Just registry she's an orphan...

Registry is not 'just'.....You guys are married.
Eh, okay change the girlfriend tag to wife. Then I am sure dedicated Muslim peeps would advice you well.

Besides, if you we're on fasting and prayer and want to do so without sexual contact for tge duration. would it be nice of your wife to ask for sex, else she may cheat on you?
Put yourself in her shoes. She will not do Ramadan for ever. Anyway, this is why they ask religious people to stick to partners in their own faith. That way there will be u derstanding and uniformity in the home.
Don't make her a statistic.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by menstrualpad: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Delish what are you advising?
delishpot:

Registry is not 'just'.....You guys are married.
Eh, okay change the girlfriend tag to wife. Then I am sure dedicated Muslim peeps would advice you well.

Besides, if you we're on fasting and prayer and want to do so without sexual contact for tge duration. would it be nice of your wife to ask for sex, else she may cheat on you?
Put yourself in her shoes. She will not do Ramadan for ever. Anyway, this is why they ask religious people to stick to partners in their own faith. That way there will be u derstanding and uniformity in the home.
Don't make her a statistic.
Re: Sex In Ramadan by delishpot: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
menstrualpad:
Delish what are you advising?

Registry wedding is wedding. They are married in the eyes of the law and if you believe God is everywhere, then you should believe that God was there when they we're joined together by the law after they submitted themselves to be joined in matrimony without pressure from an external source.

Your user name sha.....
E remain small make E complete

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Nairaland Crush / . / 9 Men You Must Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.