Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,639 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) (6137 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Mummy In The Lord Just Said It All, Silent Sex Or Loud Sex. Wonders Shall Never / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Eyor1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Furious hotel guests beat man up for having noisy sex (photos)

Some angry hotel guests have kicked down a man’s door and beaten him up in the middle of the night because he was having sex too loudly.

DailymailUK reports that CCTV captured the moment a businessman called Zhang, took out his frustrations on another guest at a hotel in the city of Beihai, in China’s Guanxi southern province.

The incident happened October 13 after Zhang and a group of his colleagues had checked into the hotel ahead of a meeting the following morning. But Zhang was woken up by a couple in the other room close to his having sex loudly. He decided to call the couple to order at first but i didn’t work as he got a barrage of abuse back from the other man,Lei Mou. As the confrontation got louder, Zhang’s colleagues numbering up to 10 made their way into the corridor outside the door of Lei.

Eventually Zhang kicked down the hotel door, before dragging Lei out while punching and kicking him, and stripping him to the waist. The group were then caught on camera in the lobby where the attack continued, before police were called and split it up. Zhang eventually agreed he had over-reacted, before agreeing to pay 15,000 yuan to Lei to settle the dispute.

Nawa oh!

https://www.naij.com/1012067-loud-hotel-room-see-done-man-photos.html

Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Small dicks are too sensitives indeed... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by loadedvibes: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Really? But why na
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Why will they beat him up for hitting it right sad

1 Like

Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by ezechueze(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Tell me about it. cheesy
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Gladiator1: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol.. He was in cloud 9... Ecstacy
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
e pain am#putting him in the mood#No pussy2bleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Gasu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
sinaj:

With that him small d?
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Winnelyn(f): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
what is his crime undecided my neighbor moans loud during sex how is that my business undecided nawa oo
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
sinaj:
My type of babe, pm me abeg!!!
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by FreeSpirited: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2016
What will be the case in court?
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2016
grin
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Shegiya Konji. grin grin

And as for Zhang abi Zain. My People yhu can see the after effect of having too many Bruce Lee as citizens.

1 Like

Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2016
hmmm...
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Tha ur pix...

[size=16pt]U wan kill yasef? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Loud noise from the other room
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
lol..no be small tin
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by saintdennis(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2016
Men checked in to get good sleep or prep well for a meeting the next day.

Man is having loud sex n they urge him to tone it down, he insults them.

They get furious n beat him up.

NL dimwits say it's cos they have small d!cks?

Anyway I love NL
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by dsmooth1(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Land for sale
No land grabber wahla
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by yankeedude(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2016
The thing dey sweet dem no be small
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
mtchew undecided

some people are just kill-joy
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by bryan360: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

sssshhh
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by boss1310(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
I thought you can only see this kind of inhumanity in Africa
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by pizzylee(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
lol d guy DT was knacking has relli frustrated d oda guy n konji z almost taking his life plus d girl DT was taking d knacking must have a very fraustrating n calling soundtrack
Re: For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) by player007(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lolz very very. Na small thing de vex them.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Monikers On Nairaland / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / Looking At Me Makes Guys Release Quickly – Slay Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.